This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #7

Topic » Daily Challenge #7

1066 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
https://i.imgflip.com/5bl7xc.gif
1066 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Here
1066 days 5 hours ago
bamold1999
Hi
1066 days 5 hours ago
s73100
here
1066 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
here
1066 days 5 hours ago
LaylaLove
hi
1066 days 5 hours ago
sosyomomma
hi
1066 days 5 hours ago
BB5lover
hey
1066 days 5 hours ago
Lemjam6
hi
1066 days 5 hours ago
Birks4444
hello
1066 days 5 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
here
1066 days 5 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Learn
1066 days 5 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to today's daily challenge, this one is called "Watch and Learn"

At the start of each round, I will post a tourism video. You will have one minute to watch it. I will then ask questions based on the video. All answers are based on the video alone.

This has a twist though! When answering the question, you must post a team that you wish to give a strike to with your answer. Once your team has three strikes you are out.

If you answer incorrectly, misspell an answer or forget to post the team name along with an answer you will get a strike. That question will end. If someone deletes their answer, the team is DISQUALIFIED from the daily.

You cannot keep answering and giving strikes once your team has been eliminated.

This will be completed in Rookie-Rising Star-Heavy Hitter rounds, and then reversed. There is one question per group on each video.

The last team standing will win this daily and have fifteen minutes to send a team directly to Olympus!

Understand?
1066 days 5 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
hi
1066 days 5 hours ago
BluJay112
here
1066 days 5 hours ago
jdog
here

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!