This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT37 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT37 Semifinals results and..

1428 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
After three days, 14 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 32 countries left to vote yet. (29,8% completed).

Deadline: Tuesday, 9 June 2020, 11:59 pm (CET)

The countries which don't vote in time, will lose the country.
1428 days 2 hours ago
Alexito
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ Hungaryhas just voted right now and it was really hard, because there are 17 amazing songs that I would like to vote and sadly, 7 will have no votes from us. Just hope they can forgive us and I'm sure that those songs would get points from us in another edition, specially songs that places 11th and 12th in our ranking.

I hesitated so much when I had to order the countries from 1 to 5 points, almost all of them were in every position at least once but finally I decided a proper order according to originality, rhythm and quality.

Thank you so much for putting things harder and that means this final has so much potential and quality and just a few song were bad or mediocre. Thank u so much!
1427 days 1 hour ago
Alexito
FIRST REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE ESCT37 GRAND FINAL

These countries have to vote yet:

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine - Alexeh23
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden - Aridian
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Armenia - LoveMeLoveMe
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Albania - Juandavv
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Morocco - Hellomynameis347
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด Norway - Odii
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom - Chris2pei
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark - Eduharibob
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น Lithuania - Adeleadele
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท Greece - Rafitasoto
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ Luxembourg - Aaronet
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy - QueenMichelle
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡น Malta - Spinfur
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Azerbaijan - AlanDuncan
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ North Macedonia- Hellocat
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท Croatia- Adonay1622
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain - MyMilkshakes
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Moldova - Barrosotonii
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ช Montenegro - Luca
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France - Olympia
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Belgium - Carmelo
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel - Rakky
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia - PrincessTeePee
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Austria - DallasAndrew
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands - Daleariel
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Andorra - Mancebo
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ Switzerland - Talian

20 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 27 countries left to vote yet. (42,6% completed).

Deadline: Tuesday, 9 June 2020, 11:59 pm (CET)

Those who fail to vote on time, will lose their country.
1425 days 11 hours ago
Alexito
SECOND REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE ESCT37 GRAND FINAL

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden - Aridian
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด Norway - Odii
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom - Chris2pei
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น Lithuania - Adeleadele
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡น Malta - Spinfur
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Azerbaijan - AlanDuncan
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ North Macedonia- Hellocat
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain - MyMilkshakes
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Belgium - Carmelo
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel - Rakky
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia - PrincessTeePee
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands - Daleariel
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Andorra - Mancebo
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ Switzerland - Talian

26 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 21 countries left to vote yet. (55,3% completed).

Deadline:  TOMORROW Tuesday, 9 June 2020, 11:59 pm (CET)

1425 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Correction, the North Macedonian jury have sent there points ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
1424 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
LAST REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE ESCT37 GRAND FINAL

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด Norway - Odii

41 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 6 countries left to vote yet. (83,2% completed).

Deadline:  TONIGHT Tuesday, 9 June 2020, 11:59 pm (CET)

1423 days 19 hours ago
Alexito
Finally, 47 countries out of 47, there's no country left to vote. (100% completed).

Live show results date: Approximately 14 June 2020.

The live show date will be approximated because there are some participants who need to send their spokesperson and city pictures and the sooner they send them, the sooner I will finish the video with the results.

Countries that need to send their spokespersons/city pictures yet:

๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป Latvia - JotaMCL
1421 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
ESCT37 RESULTS POSTPONED TO THE NEXT WEEKEND

Live show results date: Saturday 20 June (exact time TBA).

ESCT37 grand final results have been postponed until the weekend of the following week because of some people sent their spokespersons duties later thane xpected and we didn't have enough time to have everything ready for Sunday. Therefore, we prefer to wait just a little longer and we want to have everything under control and perfectly ready for all of you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
1414 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
Live show results date: TOMORROW 20 June at 5:30 pm CET.

A link will be posted here later.
1414 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
omg gl finalists ๐Ÿ˜˜
1413 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
GL everyone!
1413 days 11 hours ago
Alexito
Link to watch the ESCT37 Live show:
https://esct37.andchill.tv/
1413 days 8 hours ago
Alexito
Results of the Grand Final of ESCT37:

.be
.be

Congrats to the winner and all the countries. And thank you for this amazing edition! Here is the wikia with the results of the semifinals:

http://esct.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_37

The 3/4 countries with least votes from each semifinal will go through the pre-semifinal round next edition. This will depend on how many countries will participate next edition.  That's not definitive and there will be another countries availaible so some new draws will be held.

We have a skype chat, you can add me there Alexito.ram or you can join us in this forum: http://esctengaged.freeforums.net/
1412 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Thoughts and reflections from Estonia! ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช

First of all I would like to congratulate Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ on their win. It is an interesting and deserved winner. I canโ€™t wait for us to go to Copenhagen next (assuming itโ€™s Copenhagen :p).

Secondly thank you for all the points for Estonia ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช. It is overwhelming. We didnโ€™t think we would qualify let alone get a spot in the top 6! In fact this is Estoniaโ€™s highest ever entry! OVERWHELMING. Thank you.

There was not really a song I disliked this edition. When choosing my votes it was like splitting hairs. In the semi finals we lost some amazing songs. I was heartbroken to lose Belgium ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช and Russia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ  from my semi-final. Belgium ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช in particular tried something new and fresh and it was really appreciated. Czech Republic and North Macedonia ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ were also great losses from this semi.

From the other semi-final I was surprised that Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ and Finland ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ didnโ€™t qualify. Again, they were unique and interesting. Both countries will come back strong next edition Iโ€™m sure of it. But like I say we lost some amazing songs and honestly the sheer fact Russia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ got the least amount of points proves how hard this contest it. I was also surprised Azerbaijan ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ  did not make it either. I also adored Switzerland ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ , who entered a stunning song.  I could go and mention more countries as every song was good enough to do well in my opinion. It was a very high-quality edition.

Congratulations to Slovakia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ as Iโ€™m delighted that get top 6. Itโ€™s one of the songs that I wasnโ€™t sure if players would vote for it and Iโ€™m so glad they did.

Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น , Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช  and United Kingdom ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง are all well-deserved top 6 countries as well. The HODs of these countries consistently enter amazing songs and deserve their fantastic results.

Hungary ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ, Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ and Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ entered new and interesting songs, so Iโ€™m really happy they got to the top half. Well done to Albania ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ, Sweden ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช , Poland ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ  and Bosnia & Herzegovina ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ for also getting top half in a very difficult contest!

As for โ€˜robbedโ€™ entries. I personally adore Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Every second of the song is just stunning to me, Iโ€™m glad I could give it 12 points in the final. Monaco ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ is stunning too, I loved it from the second I heard it in the National Final. Personally, Greece ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท wasnโ€™t for me, but the style was so fresh that I totally appreciate the HOD trying something new and interesting. Malta ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡น in my opinion was robbed, I even thought it would be challenging for a place in the top 10. This new HOD is amazing and Iโ€™m looking forward to hearing more from them in the future.

Congratulations to Armenia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ and Georgia ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช who defied expectations to get high points from numerous countries in the final. Well done!

Finally, I would like to congratulate Norway ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด, Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช, Luxembourg ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ , Morocco ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ, Lithuania ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น, Bulgaria ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ and Turkey ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท  on entering fantastic songs and qualifying for the final!

In an edition as strong as this one, I still cannot believe Estonia ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช came second. Itโ€™s actually crazy. As we have an automatic qualification spot, we will try our best to enter something new and fresh to ESCT, something risky.

I just want to say that this contest is of a very high quality. Every song entered is well thought out and chosen. Thank you to Hungary ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ for organising this amazing contest. I love you all and thank you for all the support you guys have given me over the years, I adore this contest and long may it continue.
1411 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
A 9th PLACE FOR HUNGARY

Thank you so much for voting for ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ Hungary, specially ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Ireland and ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel who gave us their 12 points. We've got a 9th place in the final and a 2nd place in the semifinal, we needed this afther the bad results from last edition, thank you once again.

My thoughts:

-Congrats to ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark and Eduharibob, cause it was a good and different song that must deserved a good place, and Edu also really deserved to win as he is one of the veteran participants since ESCT2 without a win. And YAAAS! Finally a man won! We also needed this cause last time a man won was in ESCT23 with Loic Nottet.

-So happy with the results of ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy, ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Slovakia, ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK and ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine who made Top10 and I loved them, specially Slovakia. I'm glad that an alternative song got a top4 position with such a difficult country like ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Slovakia.

Congrats to Pete and ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช Estonia that it was close to win and I know I didn't give points to it but I was about to, the same with ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany, who got a top5 for the 3rd time in a row :O, congrats, both were so good.

๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ Serbia, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ Bosnia, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Iceland, ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น Lithuania and ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ Luxembourg deserved to be higher although they had good placements.

Sorry but ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey was so robbed! I mean, I wasn't expecting to see it getting a good place but come on, last place wasn't for this country.

Overrated: Of couse ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden, specially after the successfull bop of "Forgive Me Friend" back in ESCT34. For me Goliath is much worse than FMF for a country like Sweden which can win whenever they want having so many good songs around. Also ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช Georgia was kinda overrated, however it got a 20th place but congrats to Alvarito, and of course, I don't get the hype for ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Armenia, it's fun but it's not a competitive entry but it seems that some people love troll entries like Armenia or Moldova.

Semis:
I got nothing much left to say about semifinals results, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel's 19th place is so low and so unfair, I also voted for another song in the NF which imo it was much better but people said their word; ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ Switzerland and ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland also really underrated. I'm still so pissed off with ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain and ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Portugal's results, they needed only 6 more points to get through the final :(

Anyway, congratulations to all the countries who were lucky this edition and for the rest, don't be sad, as I always say, sometimes we are at the top part of the scoreboard and sometimes we are at the bottom part. Thank you so much for this amazing edition and see you in ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ ESCT38.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!