This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT37 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT37 Semifinals results and..

1396 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
Here we have the results of both semifinals, which 10 countries from each semifinal qualified to the Grand Final of ESCT37. Good luck to all of you!

And here is the wiki which will be updated soon. This edition the points of the non-qualified countries will be revealed after the Grand Final.

http://esct.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_37

Don't go too far away because you will need to vote in the Grand Final. Thanks to all of you ;)
1396 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
crack
1396 days 15 hours ago
varlto
oh i am going VERY far away!
1396 days 11 hours ago
RakkyESCT
LA RAKKY DE ISRAEL  COMENTA LAS VOTACIONES  !!!

Pues si, esta vez si !!! Esta vez se han cumplido mis pronósticos mas pesimistas y tras 5 ediciones estando presente en la Gran Final .... ISRAEL  tendrá que ver los toros desde la barrera   !!!

Podría hacer un drama de todo esto , sin embrago el no pase de ISRAEL   lo entiendo y lo tenia mas que asumido ;) , es mas ,  me sorprendió que la canción estuviera alta en apuestas .

Creo ,  y es literal, que cuando llevo algo que yo considero personal ,  me lo tumban  ..... y esa no ha sido la excepción, pero bueno .... yo orgullosa de enviar mi Raquelada ;)

Es el precio que se tiene que pagar a veces por enviar algo que te parece muy tuyo , pero que sabes de sobra que prácticamente solo te gusta a ti !!!

Así que 0 DRAMAS  :'( ... SIEMPRE SMILE  ;) ... en este caso .... en las Semis ya me cabreare mas  ;) !!!

SEMI 1 :

Poco tengo que destacar de esta Semifinal, en mi caso creo que han pasado todas las canciones que yo pensaba que iban a pasar . Solo REPÚBLICA CHECA  me ha sorprendido que no haya logrado el pase , ya que si que esperaba que pasara a la Final !!!

Me parece una buena canción, aunque si que es cierto , que en una edición con tanto nivel y con tantas propuestas de calidad como es esta , me echa un poco para atrás las canciones que provienen de Preselecciones de Eurovision , básicamente pq ya las conozco y me impactan menos !

SEMI 2 :

Y aquí ... aquí viene el miura que llevo dentro y si es donde me cabreo  .... me podéis decir pq SAN MARINO  y FRANCIA  , mis 8POINTS  y mis 12POINTS  , no están en la Final ???
Las 2 propuestas ,   me parecen apuestas diferentes , poco conocidas y de calidad y yo auguraba que pasaban la ronda sin problema alguno !!! Estaban en mi TOP# 3 y me duele mas estas No cualificaciones   .. que quizás la mía , que ya sabia que iba a estar complicada la cosa !

Sorprendida también por el NO pase de FINLANDIA  , que pensaba que por el estilo de la canción me la tendría que comer con patatas en la Final  ;) !!!

Esta vez tocara disfrutar de una Final sin nervios... o si .... pq voy a querer que ganen mis favoritas si o si , ja,ja,ja  ;)
Desde ISRAEL  seguiremos trabajando para ofrecer una mejor versión para la siguiente edición, y prometemos que volveremos aun con mas fuerza y mas ánimo para dar la mejor versión del país !

MUCHA SUERTE A TODOS !!!
1396 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Austria fails the final, Hod announces retirement!

Last night was a dissapointing one for Austrian ESCT family, after failing to reach the final of ESCT 37, with the high hoping entry 'Talk To Me'. In a post-show interview, the Hod of Austria announces that this was the last edition with Austria under his management.
'It was a big dissapointment, after all the struggle, after we organized a national selection that was the best we've organized so far in our opinion, after all the hopes that we might have just found a possible winner, to see everything ruined even before the final. After that we put ourselves the question of San Marino's representative (another really robbed entry): 'Is it worth it?' We waited some time after the show to calm down and not make unthoughtfull decisions, but the answer is clear, it is not worth it. The reasons we are not in the final could be many: the majority of the countries that voted in our national selection were distributed in the other semi-final, the fact that on the video recap our entry was muted for audio rights, our entry was eclipsed by other entries, like Slovakia for example that might have stole the show. The idea is that we've worked a lot and the results didn't come and if we couldn't do it with an entry that seemed to be able for much more than the entries from the past, it is hard to believe that we can do more.
So, after 11 editions with both good and dissapointing moments, I will no more be the Hod of Austria. We will remain to fulfill our duties for this edition of ESCT and we will end this beautiful trip with the 2nd Chance Contest. After that, I will try to obtain an exchange, if anybody is interested to get this country. If there will be no offer, Austria will not participate in the next edition of ESCT and will be most probably remain free for an ESCT 39 draw.'
1395 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
The Icelandic delegation congratulates all countries that qualified for the final in Reykjavik. We're confident that it'll be a great show.

The semi-final 1 qualifiers were mostly expected. I predicted about 9 qualifiers. The only real surprise was the qualification of Georgia. I was personally hoping for North Macedonia, Spain or Russia to be announced as the tenth finalist, but we congratulate Georgia for making it to the final with a small country.

The semi-final 2 qualifiers, on the other hand, were the definition of crack. Lots of countries were robbed of a place in the final, particularly Finland. It's upsetting to see the only rock song in the competition not make the final. I think Finland would have added a level of diversity to the final. I'm also upset about the elimination of Switzerland. The Swiss HOD is a fantastic player who isn't afraid to take a risk, so it's unfortunate to see their risk not result in qualification. I'm also mourning the losses of France, Azerbaijan and Israel in the final. We believe if Azerbaijan couldn't qualify with Queen, they will never reach a final again.

Good luck to all finalists. Of Monsters and Men expect to hand over their trophy to a male performer ;)
1395 days 9 hours ago
hellomynameis347
The Moroccan delegation would like to thank everyone so much for allowing us to return to the final! We're sure that it will be just as exciting as these shows.

THOUGHTS:

Semi-final 1 didn't have many surprises, with the exception of Georgia and, personally, Ukraine. While it is disappointing, the Netherlands missing out on the final wasn't entirely surprising. Aside from them, the Czech Republic and Russia missing out was rather unexpected. We would like to give some special recognition to fellow surprise qualifier Georgia, for beating such poor betting odds and reaching the final.

If Semi 1 was predictable, Semi 2 was the exact opposite. Entries such as San Marino, Israel, and Austria missing out was quite surprising, and even if they weren't quite my taste, France and Finland should have been pretty serious contenders here as well. All things said and done, though, Semi-Final 2 still produced 10 high-quality finalists, just maybe not the 10 I personally would have picked.

Good luck to everyone, and we'll see you all at the Grand Final!
1394 days 19 hours ago
Alexito
GRAND FINAL ESCT37

A couple days ago we could find out who were the 10 qualified countries from each semifinal and like every edition we experienced happiness, disappointments, anger, robbed entries and surprises. Once we already have the 26 finalists which will compete to reach the final prize, we can start with the voting process. Starting from now, all the participating countries, including the non-qualifiers, must vote to choose the winner of this 37th edition held in Reykjavík.

Since today, Wednesday 3 June and until next Tuesday 9 June 2020 all the countries have to vote for the winner, giving 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 point to the songs you Like the most. The live show with the results will take place some days after the deadline, the day and hour will be revealed coming soon.

You should send your votes to me Аlexito. If any of you can not vote on time for any reason, you should notify me as soos as possible to get some jurors as back-up votes. If any of you don't vote on time without giving any reason you will lose your country.

.be

Watch the recap video with no copyright restrictions:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kCke30mYArWvSADbhjM7Dtq1I9C_pP4r/view

You can also post your thoughts about the possible winners or countries who can finish top10 or bottom, or anything about the betting odds. Please don't forget to send the pictures of your SPOKESPERSONS and cities.
1394 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
Thank you so much for voting 🇭🇺 Hungary once again and made us back to the final, cause we didn't have much hope because of the betting odds. Let's comment both semifinals.

SEMIFINAL 1:

-I can't believe that 🇭🇷 Croatia, 🇪🇸 Spain, 🇵🇹 Portugal, 🇧🇾 Belarus, and 🇧🇪 Belgium were robbed liked that, specilly 🇪🇸 Spain, I don't know maybe there are some spaniards who hate Basque language cause I don't get the outcome, it was one of the best songs from this semifinal.
-Congrats to this semifinal shocking finalist, 🇬🇪 Georgia. It's a fact that nobody was expecting this country to qualify, I didn't like it but congrats.
-Happy for 🇩🇰 Denmark, 🇬🇷 Greece, 🇬🇧 United Kingdom, 🇺🇦 Ukraine, 🇪🇪 Estonia and 🇱🇹 Lithuania. <333
-Honestly there's no overrated song qualifying from semi 1 besides 🇬🇪 Georgiacause it's a different style that I don't like and maybe, but I wouldn't say overrated, it's 🇪🇪 Estonia, because I've listened to this song so many times since January I guess.

SEMIFINAL 2:

-I'm really mad at 🇨🇭 Switzerland's not qualifying, it was the jewel of this semifinal from QUEEN Anna Rossinelli, it's disgusting. Countries like 🇫🇮 Finland, 🇮🇱 Israel, 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan or 🇫🇷 France deserved to qualify even though I didn't like France, it was something unique and pretty much different who added some alternative flavour.
-Happily surpised with 🇷🇸 Serbia, 🇸🇰 Slovakia and 🇹🇷 Turkey cause they are not used to be in the final so easily and all of them were great songs.
-Also very happy with 🇮🇹 Italy, 🇱🇺 Luxembourg, 🇦🇱 Albania and 🇮🇪 Ireland.
-Overrated: Only one, 🇸🇪 Sweden, I love the band I really do but that downgrade... Going from Forgive me friend to Goliath is such a nightmare, but I'm happy for the HoD Aridian :D

Congrats to all the finalists and for the rest, don't let the sorrow to overpower you, sometimes we get good results and sometines we just don't. Good luck to everyone!!
1394 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM THE ICELANDIC DELEGATION

"The ESCT 37 final is dedicated to the thousands of innocent Palestinians that have been senselessly slaughtered by the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces). There will be a moment of silence for all Palestinians that have died in the region. Our delegation rejects Zionism, and we urge the Israeli delegation to do the same."
1394 days 15 hours ago
chris2pei
Good luck Dallas!
1394 days 9 hours ago
RakkyESCT
THIS IS A MESSAGE REPLYING TO THE DELEGATION OF ICELAND !!!

First of all, I don't know if this is the most suitable place to talk about these topics (it surely,  is not THE BEST ) and probably ALEXITO will hate me for answering this since it is not an aspect related to the contest ... but well I'm not the one who started this , ja,ja,ja

ALEXITO if you are going to block someone, remember who started it all , yeees !

The ISRAEL delegation condemns all kinds of violence, especially violence against civilians of all territories, races, ethnic groups, sexual orientation ... in short,  we condemn all kinds of violence by anyone against to innocent people !

There are millions of people who die unjustly arround the world ,  and it doesn't  seem fair to us,  puts only focuses on Palestinian victims. There are families in ISRAEL, victims of terrorism caused by the terrorist organization HAMAS, supported on more than one occasion by leaders of the Palestinian National Authority (ANP), and who have their main power in the Gaza territories.

They are also victims, the thousands of young people belonging to the Palestinian LGTBI movement, who must flee their territory, governed by the Palestinian National Authority (ANP), since they cannot live within the region because they are harassed and threatened by members of the police forces. With the support of the Palestinian Government, which although it doesn't  have a clear position against homosexuality, neither does it support it, much less does it do anything to prevent these attacks on this group !

I think it's a big mistake to focus only the victims in one side, as if those on the other didn't exist.

I believe that in the Palestinian - Israeli conflict there are neither good or bad, nor people with possession of the absolute truth. It is a very complicated conflict to understand, fostered by a religious fundamentalist minority !

The only thing there is is people dying,  on both sides, from an absurd conflict and fed by the 2 parts .
I am not going to enter to assess who is better or worse in this war, however I want to visualize all the victims, not just only one part!

I believe that if Palestine wants to be a country and be recognized as such, the first thing it has to do is to totally disassociate itself from HAMAS, to be a democratic country and to accept the liberties of each one. At the moment, it is not possible ... unlike Israel, which despite being a corrupt country, respects liberties and holds democratic elections !

For example n Eurovision, the representatives of ICELAND, the HATARI, carried a flag of Palestine, and although it was not allowed, they were not arrested, only admonished.

I understand that you don't like the rules, but this shouldn't be a reason to break them. If they did not agree with ISRAEL's policy dont' go to the festival, but the fact of putting the flag in the voting seemed to me like wanting to seek conflict!

I would like to know, what would happen if I put an LGTBI flag in Palestinian territory !!!

I have been in ISRAEL, last October and I can assure you that the majority of people who live there aren't to blame for anything, in fact many of them live in an apparent harmony.

Many times I find it hard to understand the excessive hate towards ISRAEL... not in this contest .... in general .... I don't know if this is your case, but from your comment it seemed to me that you only focus on the Palestinian discourse.

If you allow me, I will make a minute of silence for all the victims of the conflict !!!

I like to  invite you if you have an opportunity, travel to my country, talk to the people and then draw your own conclusions.

If you are interested in following the topic,  talk to me in private mesage , I don't mind talking about it, and sharing opinions ...

PEACE AND LOVE  !!!

P:D ALEXITO , NO ME ODIES MUCHO POR ESTO : ) !
1394 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
Olya Polyakova will perform in a rainbow bikini in the grand final.
1394 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
For pride month idk what's going on here
1393 days 23 hours ago
hellocat
I'm not gonna get involved in politics in a group game, y'all know my point of view in this so that's all I'm gonna do

Good luck to the 26 countries
1393 days 23 hours ago
Alexito
The politic topic ends here, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Let's focus on what we can do here and right now.

There's a really strong Final and I just want to thank you all for sending amazing entries, cause I want to give points to many songs and sadly, I will have to leave some good songs out of my top 10.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!