This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT37 SONGS/NEWS

Topic » ESCT37 SONGS/NEWS

1445 days 5 hours ago
Alexito
Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged 37

The 37th edition of ESCT is about to start and this time we are traveling to 馃嚠馃嚫 Iceland for the first time, specifically to the city of Reykjav铆k. Since right now, you can start posting your entries and the results of your national finals, clues about your entries or artists, etc for ESCT37. There's enough time to make public your entries until next Thursday, May 21st.

Deadline : Thursday, May 21st 11:59 pm (CET)..

If you need help to find some songs, you can check the Song Suggestions thread. Along with your song, you can also add the timeslot or the recap (+25 seconds) that you want to be heard in the Semifinals or the Grand Final.

PLEASE, before sending any song, you must send your entries for approval to the council members through this link (https://forms.gle/Frptyd8prpnkARBS9 ) in order to check if your song is accepted to participate in this edition. Songs can be posted once they're accepted.

Welcome to the 馃嚠馃嚫 Iceland. Good luck and may the points be by your side! #ESCT #ESCT37 #Iceland37 #UnseenWorlds

Official logo:
https://i.imgur.com/kDoUpV7.gif
1445 days 5 hours ago
LolaIndigo
This time Belarus decide quick her song. And we are proud of the result. We are sending to iceland the beauty Rita Dakota , with her song 协谢械泻褌褉懈褔械褋褌胁芯 (Electricity) the same that we feel when we hear this girl voice.

All the country hope have better luck this year, people like the song, and why not sing with her in the final. We want to put minute 2.25 - 2.50 to the recap of semifinal and final (if she arrive)

1445 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
The North Macedonian Broadcaster is proud to announce our 4th Winner of the national final named Konkurs, in the end the 4 became one as Kanita won the National Final with "S'jemi Ne". After Kanita non qualified the last time she represented North Macedonia we hope we can allow her a successful redemption. The HoD Kat is elated about the song being picked but doesn't know how well it will do:
"I'm over the moon about Kanita winning the national finals of Konkurs, we pray for the best in Reykjavik, it was my favourite in the national final and it was many others. I am a bit worried about the song possibly getting lost in its semi and I feel like people will either love the song or hate it, I think it's a borderline entry"
We wish the best of luck to Kanita, song is posted below
1445 days 4 hours ago
hellocat

1:48-
1445 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
After a successful first run as the Head of Delegation for Germany, Aly Ryan hopes to build on that success with their internal selection for ESCT37 in Reykjav铆k. The electronic DJ duo LIZOT have been internally selected to represent Germany and will perform the song "Menage A Trois" featuring Holy Molly. 

1444 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN. Just moments ago, Papyllon won Eurosong 10 with 124 points, earning the right to represent Slovakia in ESCT37, in Iceland, with their hit song What About Tonight.

Regarding this choice, the HoD has said:
"With allowing Papyllon into Eurosong we knew that it was a huge risk: What About Tonight isn't the typical song that goes and does wonders at ESCT. However, when the talent and artistry is this big, it is a risk we were willing to take and we believe it was worth it. Papyllon will surely stand out in Reykjavik and whether it goes to the final or not, I think they will definitely bring diversity to the lineup and will leave their mark and their hearts on the ESCT stage."

1444 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Due to a last-minute change of HoD, Morocco has decided to once again select their entry for ESCT37 in Reykjavik internally. Showstopping Moroccan songstress Manal has been chosen to represent Morocco, performing the song "360".

Of the decision, the HoD had this to say:
"The choice seems obvious to me. We have a well-established artist with a song that showcases the heart of the thriving Moroccan hip-hop scene. Regardless of how Manal scores in Reykjavik, we are certain that she will do Morocco proud."

(Recap: 1:20-1:45)
1444 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Czech Republic are pleased to announce an upcoming star in the making Tereza Anna Ma拧kov谩 with her song New Me!

(Recap: 2:14-2:39
1444 days 15 hours ago
varlto
We are happy to reveal the winner of UMK, Cyan Kicks with their song Gasoline! We wish them a lot of luck.

(2:37-)
1444 days 11 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
The winner of Sanremo 37 has just been revealed, and the Italian delegation is very pleased with this winner as we feel that it has the best chance of making the final, and even making it to the top 5. Welcome to ESCT, SHANGUY with the song "King Of The Jungle"!

(Recap: 2:00 -> 2:25)
1444 days 11 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Austria officialy announces entry for ESCT 37!

A couple of days ago the results for 'Wer Singt fur Osterreich ESCT 37: A New Beginning' were reavealed. Today, the winning entry was officialy approved, so Melanie Ebietoma and Clemens Martinuzzi, the DJ duo officialy recognised by the name of M枚we, in a collaboration with the British artist Conor Maynard and the Dutch singer Shannon Rani (known as RANI), with the editing help of the well-known Dutch DJ Sammy Renders (known as Sam Feldt) will represent Austria in the ESCT 37 contest with the song 'Talk to Me'. It's a really well produced collaboration that we hope to break the audience in Reykjavik and come with the 2nd title in the history of the country. M枚we is debuting for Austria in the ESCT contests, however they've already represented Germany one, in the 29th edition of the Second Chance Contest, where they've finished 15th. Here is the song:

1444 days 5 hours ago
bbfan21
After deciding once again to go with an internal selection for this year, we have chosen Cardinale to represent Romania with their song Lumea VA fi a ta

1443 days 13 hours ago
Alexito
The semifinals allocation draw, took place yesterday when 41 countries were divided in two semifinals. The BIG 6 members were also distributed in both semifinals where they will have to vote. The definitive running order will be published coming soon.

https://i.imgur.com/mBkVenf.gif

What do you think about it?
1442 days 14 hours ago
adonay1622
Finally Indira has been the winner of the croatian national final with the song you "will never break my heart".

1441 days 4 hours ago
Alexito
"Haladok" has won the national final of A Dal 25 with 320 points and won the right to represent Hungary in Reykjav铆k by the singer Gerg艖 Szak谩cs. We hope to get a good place and we wish good luck to the rest of participants.

Recap: 2:16-2:41

Thank you so much to all the countries who took part in our NF.
1440 days 12 hours ago
Alexito
FIRST REMINDER TO SEND YOUR ENTRIES FOR ESCT37

Countries that need to send theis songs:

馃嚘馃嚤 Albania (Juandavv)
馃嚘馃嚛 Andorra (Mancebo)
馃嚘馃嚥 Armenia (LoveMeLoveMe)
馃嚘馃嚳 Azerbaijan (AlanDuncan)
馃嚙馃嚜 Belgium (Carmelo)
馃嚛馃嚢 Denmark (Eduharibob)
馃嚜馃嚜 Estonia (Catch_a_falling_star)
馃嚝馃嚪 France (Olympia)
馃嚠馃嚫 Iceland (Patrick319)
馃嚠馃嚜 Ireland (Manick)
馃嚠馃嚤 Israel (Rakky)
馃嚤馃嚮 Latvia (JotaMCL)
馃嚤馃嚬 Lithuania (Adeleadele)
馃嚤馃嚭 Luxembourg (Aaronet)
馃嚥馃嚬 Malta (Spinfur)
馃嚥馃嚛 Moldova (Barrosotonii)
馃嚦馃嚤 Netherlands (Daleariel)
馃嚦馃嚧 Norway (Odii)
馃嚨馃嚬 Portugal (Albertoo)
馃嚪馃嚭 Russia (PrincessTeePee)
馃嚪馃嚫 Serbia (TolisKalkas)
馃嚜馃嚫 Spain (MyMilkshakes)
馃嚫馃嚜 Sweden (Aridian)
馃嚚馃嚟 Switzerland (Talian)
馃嚬馃嚪 Turkey (Greg2001)
馃嚭馃嚘 Ukraine (Alexeh23)
馃嚞馃嚙 United Kingdom (Chris2pei)

Deadline is next Thursday 21st May, just 5 days to go.

REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST SEND YOUR SONGS TO THE COUNCIL FIRST TO GET APPROVED! (Unless you already did it before)

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!