This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT35 Casting - Confirm your country / Free countries draws

Topic » ESCT35 Casting - Confirm your..

1649 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
https://i.ibb.co/pXXM7w4/ESCT35-Rotterdam.png

ESCT is back, to stay. It has been a long wait, but the 35th edition of ESCT returns and travels this time to 馃嚦馃嚤 The Netherlands, with Rotterdam as the host city for the first time in the country's history and the official venue will be the Rotterdam Ahoy.

https://i.imgur.com/f9Ogkme.jpg

The city of Rotterdam, is located in the southwest in  the Netherlands, being the biggest por in the world, the second most populated city and the industrial heart of the country
and also the economic, social and cultural center from Rijnmond. Besides, Rotterdam is known by
its riverside setting, lively cultural life, maritime heritage and modern architecture.

https://i.imgur.com/C0zWQ9K.jpg

The Rotterdam Ahoy, is a convention centre and multi-purpose arena choosen for this big event,
built in 1971 counting with a maximum capacity of 16,000 spectators, is one of the most important
complex in the country hosting numerous cultural, musical and sportive events, which striking design
won various national and international awards for its special steel structures.

Therefore, since today until further notice (probably within 2 weeks), you will have time to start confirming your participation with your contries, withdrawing from the contest, switch countries with due consent and/or applying for the draws of the free countries, only those who didn't participate in the big draw previously held in June. Each person can apply for as many draws as countries are available. However, once you've won a draw, you are not eligible to apply for more draws in the current edition.

In conclusion, you must CONFIRM YOUR COUNTRY, WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTEST, and/or APPLY FOR the available draws. You have some days until the upcoming draws.

Free countries for ESCT35:

馃嚙馃嚲 Belarus
馃嚪馃嚧 Romania
馃嚫馃嚢 Slovakia

REMEMBER THAT THIS EDITION IS A THEMED EDITION AND ALL THE PARTICIPANTS ARE GETTING ANOTHER COUNTRY FROM THEIR CURRENT COUNTRIES. TO REMEMBER WHICH IS YOUR NEW COUNTRY FOR THIS EDITION, CHECK THIS LINK:

esctengaged.freeforums.net/post/14921
https://tengaged.com/group/8271-eurovision-song-contest-tengaged/forum/topic/22608892

If you are preparing a National Final, please, provide the name of your NF. It can be created by you or just copy from the original one from Eurovision.
1649 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
I confirm my Swap Country Russia and will be selected internally.
1649 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Confirm Swap Country Finland, Apply for Romania
1649 days 6 hours ago
hellocat
I confirm as swap country Greece but I would like to apply with Romania
1649 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
Only those participants who don't have a country can apply for the draws, because you already participated in the big draw hosted in June.
1649 days 4 hours ago
adeleadele
I have to withdraw and give up Iceland, i'm going away for a long time and can't be on. I'm not leaving for another month or so but i won't be giving this my full attention.
1649 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
I'll apply for all countries
1648 days 7 hours ago
varlto
Hungary confirms and will have a National Final:)
1648 days 5 hours ago
mancebo
Italia confirma su participaci贸n con selecci贸n interna.
1648 days 5 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Latvia confirms internal
1647 days 11 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Lithuania is confirming participation. The selection method and more details will be available soon.
1647 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Armenia confirms!!! Probably internal
1647 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
Beautiful country of Serbia confims and will have an internal selection in the upcoming ESCT35.
1646 days 9 hours ago
YogscastBigbrother21
I apply for all draws
1646 days 3 hours ago
Talian
I apply for all draws
1645 days 16 hours ago
Alexeh23
Ukraine actually confirms with a national selection :p

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!