This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT35 Casting - Confirm your country / Free countries draws

Topic » ESCT35 Casting - Confirm your..

1626 days 8 hours ago
Alexito
SECOND REMINDER TO CONFIRM PARTICIPATION IN ESCT35

This are the countries which need to confirm:

馃嚫馃嚠 Slovenia - Amanyaman
馃嚜馃嚜 Estonia - LiukBB
馃嚥馃嚬 Malta - Alloren
馃嚨馃嚤 Poland - Eduharibob
馃嚫馃嚜 Sweden - 3Alex3

Deadline:  Saturday, November 9th 2019, 11:59 pm (CET)

If someone is planning to withdraw from the contest, it's time to do it to let its country free for other participants.

If some of you can contact with those people who need to confirm, that would help me a lot.
1625 days 1 hour ago
Alexito
As it seems that the Swedish user 3Alex3 is not going to confirm, at least is what I expect, 馃嚫馃嚜 Sweden will be drawn as it's a Big 6 country and we need it.

So everyone is free to apply for Sweden until Saturday night. If 3Alex3 confirms on time, the draw will not take place.

Good luck!
1625 days ago
krissin
im sweden :)
1624 days 22 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Sweden? :)
1624 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Applying for Sweden!
1623 days 8 hours ago
Alexito
LAST REMINDER TO CONFIRM PARTICIPATION IN ESCT35

This are the countries which need to confirm:

馃嚫馃嚠 Slovenia - Amanyaman
馃嚥馃嚬 Malta - Alloren
馃嚫馃嚜 Sweden - 3Alex3

Deadline: TONIGHT Saturday, November 9th 2019, 11:59 pm (CET)

If someone is planning to withdraw from the contest, it's time to do it to let its country free for other participants.

If some of you can contact with those people who need to confirm, that would help me a lot.
1623 days ago
Alexito
Results from the free country draw:

Here is the winner:

馃嚫馃嚜 Sweden:
-PrincessTeePee

Congratulations to the winner. The next step, is confirming with your new country, you have time until the deadline is over (around 4 hours).

Sorry for those who didn't win, you can still vote as back up jurors in the Semifinals or the Grand Final if you want :)
1622 days 23 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
I confirm Sweden! 馃嚫馃嚜 and national final... I think that鈥檚 right :)

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!