This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT35 Casting - Confirm your country / Free countries draws

Topic » ESCT35 Casting - Confirm your..

1615 days 20 hours ago
RakkyESCT
UNITED KINGDOM confirms its participation for ESCT # 35 and announces its plans for the next edition !!!

The UK public television (the BBC) has confirmed today its participation in the next edition of ESCT, which will be held for the first time in the city of Rotterdam!

At the same time, it has also announced a small advance of its plans for the election of its flag bearer in Rotterdam by signing an agreement with the BMG record company, with the aim of finding an international and perfect candidacy to participate in the contest.

Although, the BBC statement has not confirmed even if the election of its representative will be carried out internally, or if it will continue betting on a public election through the national preselection, the already known "You Decide"

In the words of Raquel Alonso, the new supervisor of the BBC entertainment department โ€œOur commitment to finding the right song has never been so high, and this collaboration with BMG, which has access to world-class composers, is a perspective really exciting. I am sure that together we can find the best song and artist possible for the new edition of ESCT โ€!!!
1615 days 16 hours ago
bbfan21
Confirm swap country of Bosnia & Herzegovina and will be using an internal selection.
1614 days 6 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Israel confirmes their participation!
1614 days 4 hours ago
adonay1622
I apply for all countries
1613 days 8 hours ago
Alexito
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Cyprus, ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark and ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ San Marino are free for the upcoming edition.

And also ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ Belarus, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ Monaco and ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia will be free for ESCT36 as they current HoDs are withdrawing.
1613 days 8 hours ago
Alexito
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ CZECH REPUBLIC CONFIRMS PARTICIPATION AND NATIONAL FINAL!

In this brand new edition of ESCT, the Czech Republic doesn't want to miss this big chance of participating and confirms participation in Rotterdam where we will try to get a place in the Grand Final and therefore win.

The HoD is changing for this edition and the new HoD is confirming that we are using a national final to choose the representative of the country for  ESCT35. It is still unknown the method that is going to be used, however the rules state that only a maximum of 4 songs are permited to participate in this edicion in each national final. More details, coming soon.
1613 days 7 hours ago
JotaMCL
Bulgaria confirms
1611 days 8 hours ago
waf_
France confirms.
1611 days 4 hours ago
Alexito
FIRST REMINDER TO CONFIRM PARTICIPATION IN ESCT35

This are the countries which need to confirm:

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Albania - Kike11
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Andorra - Patrick319
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Austria - LoveMeLoveMe
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Azerbaijan - Gabrieltrezza
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Belgium - Catch_a_falling_star
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท Croatia - Jcpb814
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Slovenia - Amanyaman
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช Estonia - LiukBB
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ North Macedonia - Greg2001
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡น Malta - Alloren
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ช Montenegro - Aridian
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland - Eduharibob
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden - 3Alex3

Deadline: Within a week approximately.

There's plenty of time to confirm your country yet, but if someone is planning to withdraw from the contest, it's time to do it to let its country free for other participants.

If some of you can contact with those people who need to confirm, that would help me a lot.
1611 days 4 hours ago
Alexito
These are the people who applied for the free countries draws, so far:

๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ Belarus:
-Spinfur
-YogscastBigbrother21
-Talian
-Adonay1622

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ Cyprus:
-Spinfur
-YogscastBigbrother21
-Talian
-Adonay1622

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark:
-Spinfur
-YogscastBigbrother21
-Talian
-Adonay1622

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Iceland:
-Spinfur
-YogscastBigbrother21
-Talian
-Adonay1622

๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด Romania:
-Spinfur
-YogscastBigbrother21
-Talian
-Adonay1622

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ San Marino:
-Spinfur
-YogscastBigbrother21
-Talian
-Adonay1622

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Slovakia:
-Spinfur
-YogscastBigbrother21
-Talian
-Adonay1622

Next weekend, the draw ceremony will take place. Afterwards, the winners of the draws will have some days to confirm their new countries, otherwise their countries will be available.
1611 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
I confirm Andorra
1610 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Belgium confirms with a national final
1610 days 8 hours ago
QueenMichelle
i apply for all draws
1610 days 6 hours ago
Darbe
i apply for all draws
1609 days 2 hours ago
nijoco
I apply for all draws plz

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!