This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT34 Casting - Confirm your country / Free countries draws

Topic » ESCT34 Casting - Confirm your..

1855 days 5 hours ago
Alexito
https://i.ibb.co/Czj7c3D/ESCT34-Bucharest2.png?height=1080

After a brief break, a new edition of ESCT is about to begin. The 34th edition of ESCT travels this time to 馃嚪馃嚧 Romania, for the first time, whose capital city Bucharest will be the host city for this edition among other rejected possible cities, being the venue Romexpo the choosen arena.

https://cdn.getyourguide.com/img/tour_img-1300325-146.jpg

The city of Bucharest, located on the south of the country, es the most populated city with more than
2.000.000 inhabitants, being the 10th most populated city in the European Union.
The city's elegant architecture and the sophistication of its elite earned Bucharest the nickname of "Little Paris".

https://i.imgur.com/Q8153OE.jpg

The Romexpo, is an indoor arena which is used mostly for exhibitions, but it is also used
for hosting concerts and indoor sports. It was built in 1962 counting with a maximum capacity
of 40,000 spectators. The location is very similar with the Tokyo Dome.

Therefore, since today and until next Sunday, 7th April 2019, you will have time to start confirming your participation with your contries, withdrawing from the contest, switch countries with due consent and/or applying for the draws of the free countries. Each person can apply for as many draws as countries are available. However, once you've won a draw, you are not eligible to apply for more draws in the current edition.

In conclusion, you must CONFIRM YOUR COUNTRY, WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTEST, and/or APPLY FOR the available draws. You have some days until the upcoming draw.

Free countries for ESCT34:

馃嚛馃嚜 Germany
馃嚜馃嚫 Spain
馃嚚馃嚟 Switzerland
馃嚬馃嚪 Turkey

If you are preparing a National Final, please, provide the name of your NF. It can be created by you or just copy from the original one from Eurovision.
1855 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
Applying for all available draws!
1855 days 4 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Armenia confirm
1855 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
applying for all drawws whilst for now confirming Macedonia's Participation

Konkurs 34
1855 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
Applying for all draws
1855 days 3 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
I鈥檇 like to participate in all draws!
1855 days 3 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I'm applying for all draws.
1855 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
I confirm Morocco.
1855 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
1855 days 2 hours ago
Talian
Applying for all available draws
1855 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
United Kingdom confirms and will hold it's second national final, "Eurovision: You Decide!"' soon.
1855 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
Applying for all available draws. :)
1855 days ago
bibbles
No idea how this works but I'm applying, for it all!!
1854 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
I'll withdraw from the free country draws to give my colleagues a better chance at getting a country!

Confirming Iceland.
1854 days 23 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Applying for all draws... I think!
1854 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Serbia confirms. Will have some news about some kind of selection

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!