This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT34 Casting - Confirm your country / Free countries draws

Topic » ESCT34 Casting - Confirm your..

1821 days ago
JotaMCL
I confirm Latvia
1820 days 21 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
I wanna be a juror!
1820 days 20 hours ago
bibbles
I confirm Germany and I have a song!! Just one song!
1820 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Bibbles, POWERWOLF, please!
1820 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Austria will go on with the National Preselection called 'Wer Singt fur Osterreich'. Further details will be coming soon and the selection will be posted in the coming days.
1820 days 2 hours ago
Alexito
SECOND REMINDER TO CONFIRM PARTICIPATION IN ESCT34

This are the countries which need to confirm:

馃嚘馃嚤 Albania - Juandavv
馃嚟馃嚪 Croatia - Alexeh23
馃嚛馃嚢 Denmark - Eduharibob
馃嚞馃嚪 Greece - Rafitasoto
馃嚠馃嚜 Ireland - Manick
馃嚦馃嚤 Netherlands - Amanyaman
馃嚚馃嚟 Switzerland - Gabrielterzza

Deadline: TOMORROW Saturday, April 7th 2019, 11:59 pm (CET)

There's plenty of time to confirm your country yet, but if someone is planning to withdraw from the contest, it's time to do it to let its country free for other participants.

If some of you can contact with those people who need to confirm, that would help me a lot.
1819 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
Nvm again Croatia confirms with another edition of Hrvatska Pjesma!
1819 days 1 hour ago
Alexito
LAST REMINDER TO CONFIRM PARTICIPATION IN ESCT34

This are the countries which need to confirm:

馃嚛馃嚢 Denmark - Eduharibob
馃嚠馃嚜 Ireland - Manick
馃嚦馃嚤 Netherlands - Amanyaman
馃嚚馃嚟 Switzerland - Gabrielterzza

Deadline: TONIGHT Saturday, April 7th 2019, 11:59 pm (CET)

LESS THAN 12 HOURS TO CONFIRM, but if someone is planning to withdraw from the contest, it's time to do it to let its country free for other participants.

If some of you can contact with those people who need to confirm, that would help me a lot.
1818 days 16 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
Yea i wanna confirm switzerland
1818 days 6 hours ago
Amanyaman
confirming the netherlands
1817 days 20 hours ago
Alexito
Finally, after the deadline came to the end, 47 countries have succesfully confirmed their participation for ESCT34. Only two countries will not participate in this edition, they are 馃嚙馃嚞Bulgaria and 馃嚥馃嚜 Montenegro, but just the first one will be free for the upcoming edition.

The Pre-Semifinal Round (PSR) is back for this edition and the 6 countries that will take place in the PSR are those who where the bottom 3 from each semifinal from last edition, and they are:
馃嚘馃嚤 Albania, 馃嚘馃嚳 Azerbaijan, 馃嚚馃嚲 Cyprus, 馃嚠馃嚜 Ireland, 馃嚥馃嚢 North Macedonia and 馃嚫馃嚠 Slovenia.

Just four of them will make it through the semifinals. The thread to post the official entries will be created coming soon.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!