This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT29 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT29 Semifinals results and..

2272 days 8 hours ago
Alexito
Here we have the results of the semifinal which 10 countries from each semifinal made it to the Grand Final of ESCT29. Good luck to all of you!

And here is the wiki which will be updated soon. This edition the points of the non-qualified countries will be revealed after the Grand Final.

http://esct.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_29

Don't go too far away because you will need to vote in the Grand Final. Thanks to all of you ;)
2272 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
I got 7 out of 10 in my semifinal.

Very surprised to see macedonia in this final so congrats even though it wasn't my favourite. Luckily  with the new

Very happy for ireland because i was almost sure they were gone.

Very very sad for hungary, netherlands, finland and lithuania. I thought they were going to qualify and I think they deserved it.

Montenegro wishes the best of luck to all the contestants.
2272 days 7 hours ago
JamieN8954
What do i have to do, to just qualify once!!
2272 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
Thank you to everyone who voted Iceland through to the Final!

Overall, I'm happy with the qualifiers. I wish Austria and Latvia had qualified from Semi 1, but a lot of my favourites still made it.
2272 days 5 hours ago
bbfan21
Thank you to everyone who voted Romania through to the Grand Final!!!
2272 days 5 hours ago
bbfan21
Though on another note, I only voted for 4 of the qualifiers in the Grand Final....
2272 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Thank you for all the votes for Estonia. Both of the semis were so strong, I didn't think we would make it. :O :)

I'm delighted that Croatia and Romania made it through, as I feel both countries have changed their fortunes around this time. :)

I personally thought that the UK was going to be a top 5 song. Similarly in Semi 2, I thought Lithuania was heading for a top 5 finish as well.

I'm personally sad to be losing Austria, Turkey, Luxembourg, Belarus, Netherlands, Hungary and Serbia, but nearly every song was an absolute hit this contest. But having said that every song that did make it is really good too.

Honestly the standard of this contest is so high.

Congratulations to the other songs that made it through and commiserations to the entrants that didn't qualify this time. :)
2272 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
Omg I qualified!!! Thanks everyone for getting Croatia to my first final <3333

Gutted for Moldova, Turkey, Austria and Portugal in semi 1 although wasn't really expecting any of those to make it. Surprised Luxembourg isn't in tbh.

Sad for Lithuania and Serbia(!!) in semi 2, but happy for Morocco.

Congrats to all songs that qualified and good luck in the final! <33
2271 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
can i be italy?
2271 days 8 hours ago
Alexito
The applications for the draws of the free countries in ESCT30 will be available 1 one after the Grand Final results live show.
2271 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
kk
2271 days 8 hours ago
Alexito
one week after the final live show*

Sorry for the mistake.
2271 days 7 hours ago
Alexito
Just right in this moment the grand final has began, one day after finding out the 10 qualified countries from each semifinal, with surprising results. Once we already have the 25 finalists which will compete to reach the final prize, we can start with the voting process. Since now, all the participating countries, even though the non-qualifiers, must vote to choose the winner of this 29th edition held in Barcelona.

The voting will be open since today Tuesday, 20th February until next Wednesday 28th February. You must give 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 point to the songs you like the most. On the following days after the deadline, the Grand Final will be celebrated.

You must send your votes to me. If you can't vote for any reason you should tell me as soon as possible to find a juror to replace you. The players who don't vote will lose their countries.

.be

Please, if it's possible, send along with your votes, your SPOKESPERSON and city pictures.

Good luck to all the countries.
2271 days 7 hours ago
Alexito
I had to re-upload the video due tu an error with the audio in the songs of the Big 5. Sorry for the inconvenience :(
2269 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
I think you put down the wrong deadline since that date has been past long ago
2269 days 7 hours ago
Alexito
Fuck!! I missed a 2 lol

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!