This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT29 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT29 Semifinals results and..

2242 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Thank you to everyone that voted for Morocco and I was as shocked as you guys for this win with how I was just aiming for another top 10 finish and for the first time ever, we are heading to Africa for the 30th edition!!!!!
2242 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Congrats to the winner honestly I did give the song points and really like it however I don't think its necessarily winner material.
Anyways thanks for the points, one more place and Dallas would have to treat me pleasently!!! I was kinda upset that I didn't get any 12s and that some people I thought I had guaranteed points either gave me low points or none at all but I am satisfied with the slovakian result. We hope we can slay abroad!!!!
2242 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
Thanks for all the points to Iceland everyone. I'm really happy to get my first Top 10 result since ESCT 26, and also my second left-hand result in the Final with Iceland :)

Congrats on the win, Ryan. I've been listening to that song for MONTHS. Fab song. Fab singer.
2242 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
Thanks to all who voted for Croatia! More than happy with 13th for my first ever final (and what I've learnt is Croatia's first final for quite a while!) :)

Congrats to Morocco too, a really really good song so I'm very pleased it won. <3
2242 days 12 hours ago
Alexito
The Wiki site has been updated with the results from the Semifinals.

The detailed tables with all the points will be updated in the following days.
2242 days 11 hours ago
Alexito
Wow! I didn't expect Morocco to win, specially when the country was 14th in the betting odds.
I just have to congratulate Ryan for winning, however the winning song wasn't my piece of cake. There are parts like the verses that I really like, but the chorus ruins the song completely, but as I said congratualitions :D

So happy for Croatia and Macedonia, they didn't finnish high neither low, specially Macedonia that it was placed last for many players.

I would have loved to see Switzerland winning because the user was underrated so many times before.

-Overrated: San Marino, Monaco, Sweden and Finland.
-Underrated: Ukraine, Estonia, Macedonia, Croatia, Armenia and Romania.

Thank you for taking part in the contest and I must say that I'm looking forward to participating in the upcoming edition :D
2242 days 11 hours ago
Alexito
Btw, Serbia 11th and Norway 13th in Semifinal 2!!! Fuck, just for a few points, they didn't qualify :(

And in Semifinal 1, Moldova and Latvia didn't qualify just for only 1 and 4 points respectively </3
2242 days 9 hours ago
bbfan21
That close again, 1 point from another non-qualification...

P.S. what are the tie rules for ECST?
2242 days 8 hours ago
Alexito
We follow the same rules for tie-breaking as Eurovision, when 2 or more countries tie with the same points, I take into consideration the amount of voting countries for each country. If the tie goes on, I count the amount of 12 points, even if there is a tie yet, I count the amount of 10 and so on...

If we can't break the tie after counting the amount of 1 point for each country, then the running order is the last instance to break the tie. But this is a very unlikely situation.
2242 days 7 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
1st in semifinal and 10th in final LOL
2241 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
while I was 8th in semifinal and 1st in final LOL
2241 days 19 hours ago
JotaMCL
Congrats Morocco, my favourite entry
2238 days 9 hours ago
Alexito
Please, do not start posting your national finals yet because we don't know when the upcoming edition will begin. You can start posting your national finals if it will last more than a month, like Sweden, for example, which will last more than a month. Besides, you must send me your potential songs for approval before creating the national final.

Once the upcoming edition is closer to begin, I will notice you when you are allowed to start them, specially because I don't think many people will vote now and that would be worthless until then.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!