This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1769 days 2 hours ago
omggiraffe
Ladies, congratulations on getting to this point. Something that the rest of us couldn't do. No matter what anyone says, you obviously did something right to get to where you are. I'm going to address each of you individually. Starting with Love. Love, you came into this game considered a pretty major player from last season. Your game didn't really change from last season to this season, in my eyes. I was a little upset that I couldn't trust you, because coming from last season I thought that we could build something. Hell, my closest ally this season was Clark, and look where we were at last season. So, I thought we could do the same. I'm not mad about it. I just felt like you were always in the middle of everything, and always knew what was going on, but instead of acting on it, you just sat by and watched the game pass you by. So, I am sorry but you will not be getting my vote. Rose, to be honest when you cut Fox I was so surprised. You made yourself out to be the biggest sheep on the earth. But, damn I was wrong. You killed this season. 4 immunities is insane. Congratulations, sister. You really can win this damn game. You were so good at making yourself seem oblivious, but maybe you weren't as oblivious as I thought. Maui, girrl. You were an incredible ally. You are a loyal queen! You did what you had to do. You did what I wish I could have done. At the rocks, you cut Cap, and who knows what would have happened had I done that. But, hindsight is 50/50. I am so proud of the game that you played, especially looking at you from last season (lmao). You weren't afraid to make moves, and you were a very vital part of our alliance. You and Rose played kind of similarly in my eyes.

Now, onto questions.
Love: What was your absolute biggest move in the game? I want a specific move.

Rose: Other than winning immunities and cutting Fox, name something of importance that you added to this season.

Maui: Coming into the finale, what was your ideal final 3?

And for all of you, something that is always overlooked is the pre merge section of every season. Name one thing that you did in the pre merge to help prepare yourself for the merge.
1769 days 2 hours ago
Bulldozer24
I am still very torn in my decision so I have one more question for each Maui and Rose

I honestly should not have even made it this far in the game and if I were in your spots I would be doing my damnest to get every single jury vote even the ones that I knew I had no shot at getting and I am honestly underwhelmed by all of your answers tonight Maui, Rose, and Love. I just need more fight and passion from all of you, don't just let the jury persuade all of your games, you need to have the final say in why you deserve to win. We all know this has been a tough and long journey but this is the last step you need to make it count

Rose- I read your comment to my question and it really puzzled me that you had no idea what the word "resilience" meant. And from the answers you're giving to the jury you dont sound very confident. Does this show lack of awareness to the game or were you ultimately the decider to your own fate? Give it to me Rose show me you want the win!

Maui- "Some of the answers you are giving are very passive/aggressive, I feel like you are only giving the Jury the answers that they want to hear. I need you to tell the jury why you deserve the win no more hearts in your answers, yes we all respect you but I want you to get straight to the point and give me an answer of why you dominated this game."

Thank you again
1769 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Guys I'm just say Rose played the game she won immunities and even took out big threats when needed so don't call her a sheep when she played correctly even Love
1769 days 1 hour ago
Tide
Maui- "Some of the answers you are giving are very passive/aggressive, I feel like you are only giving the Jury the answers that they want to hear. I need you to tell the jury why you deserve the win no more hearts in your answers, yes we all respect you but I want you to get straight to the point and give me an answer of why you dominated this game."

I deserve to win this game because I fucking played it the best. I had the social connections that Rose and Love didn’t. They never ONCE spoke to me before the finale night and every conversation I tried to have with them was me initiating them. I was able to not only make friends in this game but I was also still able to make it to the end without the game impacting the friendships i made. I was a strong challenge force in the pre-merge section of the game. And when I had plans to get X and Ty out they left.

Even when my alliance was getting decimated and voted out vote after vote I remained because I was still the only one from my alliance who never out right attacked the other side. throughout this whole game i was respectful to everyone in it and on the jury. I never once was screaming at people or yelling when I didn’t agree w the game move because that is how the game is played. And i realize that.

I know my game wasn’t perfect and I did vote in minority but I was still able to play an amazing game and I am proud of it.
1769 days 1 hour ago
Tide
Maui: Coming into the finale, what was your ideal final 3

100% I wanted me you answer Cap sitting here. I was so loyal to that alliance and when it all fell apart I was devastated. I wanted you or me to be the winner because I felt that Cap would probably get 3rd due to the Russell like game he played and how he treated the jury members during their eliminations. I think it really could have been mine or your game and I was okay losing to you because you were such a good friend to me this whole game. I was loyal to that alliance and wanted to see one of us win.

And for all of you, something that is always overlooked is the pre merge section of every season. Name one thing that you did in the pre merge to help prepare yourself for the merge.

My relationships with Emmett and Logan were easily the biggest thing I did pre-merge because it really solidified me in an alliance and got me in good with them. I was able to build such a good friendship with them and a friendship that we could trust and work together on. We proved that trust when we flipped the vote on X and saved Drew which in turn gave me another ally. The pre-merge section of my game was wher i was dominating and it should have really given everyone else a clue to eliminate me but no one caught on.
1769 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Love j got one question for u

(Joke remember)

If I voted you to win would you agree to have your tongue removed?

Rose be mean tel me one bad thing about Maui in the game and mean it!

Maui your a uneducated lying person and the only vote I would give you is high fly depressions so no body will have to hear your constant crying and maybe if you got some maybe be be more true when you are crying about your dead father

*Maui flips me off*

XD
1769 days 1 hour ago
Tide
-flips yandere off-
1769 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
My question for you three is rank all the contestants this season from worst to best from a social strategic and physical game point and give a reason why u placed them their
1769 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
XD
1769 days 1 hour ago
TheRoseHorse
Whoops Sorry Love. XD I legit couldn't remember. My memory isn't the best. Lol.
Will answer questions asap. Heading to the store rn.
1769 days ago
Clarkkent6969
I just want to remind everyone how absolutely shit Love and Rose's social games were. They socialized with their alliance and thats it. Genuine question to the other members other than Fox, how many times did Love and Rose message you first?

My answer 0 times, every single time I talked to them was because I messaged them first. There's a social aspect to this game that it seems they straight up ignored. I don't get how Rose is even in contention for votes, shes not here because of her game shes here because Fox carried and saved her.
1768 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
So did u bitch what u talking bout
1768 days 23 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Why. Is. Your. Irrelevant. Ass. Still. Talking? Do you know what you're talking about? Outside of you and Luka I reached out to every person on the jury/ in the final 3 and had a conversation with them. I didn't ignore the social aspect at all. And not to mention I'm not one of the people currently trying to win.

Stop talking to me, you're so irrelevant and you think you're good at the game but news flash you aren't kid. And don't come at me with the neither am I cause if I don't use my idol at the first merge tribal I coast to at least F5, and Maddie, Maui and myself end up in finals.
1768 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
If I wasn't so good at the game why has Marty invited me back not once but twice! Not to mention that the final 3 called me one of the biggest threats and no I'm not if your talking and you don't even try to flip? That's called not making a move at least Rose Maui and love can say they could unlike u
1768 days 23 hours ago
Jasoi
If I didnt go home,the merge would have been WAY DIFFERENT

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!