This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1755 days 12 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I have a few comments on what Cap just said.
"There's 2 different kinds of fight, fight in challenges and fight at tribals. You literally almost never had to fight at tribal, you ended up being safe at 6 of the 9 tribals...THEY ACTUALLY had to fight at tribals to stay alive because they didn't have all the things you had."

Did Maui really have to fight at tribal? She was in the majority. Even if she had lost immunity, she would've been safe with you guys because the votes were on her side. Love wasn't a big enough threat to be voted out. I was, and I could see that, so I fought at every challenge and at every tribal. Yes, I could'e been more social, but we all make mistakes, and I recognize my mistake.

"Maui and even Love didn't need a single immunity to get to finals, you needed 4."

I didn't need the 1st one. We had majority. I needed the 2nd one, as I would find out when Julian was blindsided. I could've pulled it off without the 3rd one and same with the 4th. The only immunity that I won that I most likely absolutely needed was the 2nd one that I won.

"Maui and Love didn't really need an idol to get to finals, you needed 2."

That is true, but the fact that we used the idols correctly shows a lot. While I didn't find an idol, I looked for it constantly.

Look at it from this perspective: I did what i had to do to make it to the finals. They did what they had to do. Imo, what I had to do was more than what they had to do. I fought my way to the end. They used their alliences, and the only reason Maui is here because I decided to bring her instead of Fox because Fox would've beat me.
1755 days 12 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Love: What was your absolute biggest move in the game? I want a specific move.

Cap would've get 10th if i didnt throw Drew's name because he was the target. Keeping Cap in the game is good for me because I wont be a target because Cap won't go after someone who less threat. About final 5, I dont want to get my hand dirty so I decided to play my idol you push AF to vote for Fox I got stress. If Maui didnt change her vote she's gone, with that she have tp get her hand dirty for that. And I knkw what's going just I just acting out hahhaha just sometimes I just mixed feeling lol.
1755 days 12 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
If I voted you to win would you agree to have your tongue removed?

No I wont risk my life for money ;)
1755 days 12 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Last season Cap said "I will never talk to you" so what's a point if I work with you I will be bottom of your alliance and remember I betrayed you last season do you you will do the same once Fox and Rose gone?
1755 days 12 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Last season I made a move because I was a target this season I never a target I'm someone who care about myself is that sounds selfish? Lol. I'm loyal. The reason I never throw's anyone name because they never my target but i did throw Cap's name because I know Maddie is loyal to Cap. If cap gone it's easy for me to work with her even Maui. Cap would've gone if they vlte for Hoop, I did save Hoop because I know He would turn on Cap i did told Rose and Fox but they want to do Hoop because they think Cap have an idol
1755 days 12 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
And the reason i didnt talk that much with people well i got 40 mails to read what if I mail everyone I would have forget to reply them
1755 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Cap I'm tired of you attacking love and Rose say one more thing bad about them and I will fight you right now bitch!

*takes earnings out*
1755 days 10 hours ago
Tide
Best :

Fox - Ran the Game

Cap - Had such a good grasp

Maddie- Was loyal to a fault and that destroyed her

Ty - Easily the best winner to play

Emmett - Was in an amazing spot but was screwed out

Logan - Another player who was screwed by a twist but had a high chance of winning.

Drew- Scrappiest player who was here to fight and win

Julian - Huge Target that was alienated because of that

Don't know enought about the rest of you and the games you played :(
1754 days 23 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
me getting told i was blindsided i wasent lol thats why i voted ty lolllllllllllllll honey told me

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!