This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1783 days 15 hours ago
Tide
Me @ Rose giving a 1 sentence answer about the whole cast LMFAO.
1783 days 15 hours ago
Tide
Now Maui, you were the most honest with me and I'm proud of that. My question for you is what was your biggest regret in the game

To finish this off, I'll do my known question.
For all 3 of you, compare each juror to a real survivor player and why

My biggest regret in this game is easily not finding out about Logan / Emmett vote outs. If I had been aware on who was getting votes I would have played it on either of you two. I was loyal to the Ira alliance over anything else and that would 100% be my biggest regret. If I had been able to form a better relationship with the 3 other girls I think I could have found out about those eliminations and been able to play the idol on one of you two successfully. It would have changed the whole game and left one or both of my closest allies in the game with me.

Jury Comparison Part:

Yanderere- Brad (Cook Islands) Eliza (Micronesia)  - I really can only give you this one because just like Brad you were eliminated pre-merge and you still made the jury. I feel like I’m Ozzy in this situation and I really have to impress you to be able to get your vote because we were never able to actually PLAY the game together. Had the tribe swap went a bit differently just like for Brad there’s no telling on how either Cook Islands or this game ends up. I also give you Eliza because just like her you were the entertainment factor on the jury.

Luka- Tasha Fox (Cagayan) - A really smart player who we had a connection with pre-swap but when you got swapped and we were separated it was hard for us to really reconnect and figure out each other's best moves. It was still tough losing you as you were an original Ira and we all wanted to see an Ira win the game.

Julian - Libby (Ghost Island) I feel like you came into this game with such a huge target and Libb went into merge with such a huge target after the Morgan blindside and no one really wanted to work with her from the other side as they were afraid of her double crossing them again. I think you are so likeable and charismatic that people really need to be careful with you otherwise you can get a pretty easy path to the end.

Drew - Abi (Philippines) - the scrappy underdog fighter everyone knows and loves. YOu were here to fight and you were here to win no matter what the cost. Just like abi you weren’t afraid to get loud and cause an uproar when someone said your name just like what you did when X came for you. Or when RC came for Abi. You were always fighting with your back against the wall and you were willing to do whatever it took.

Ty - Ethan Zhon (All-Stars) - I know Ethan didn’t make Jury on AS but to me you were the Ethan of this series. You didn’t really stand a chance of winning due to the high anti-winner sentiment that this cast and the AS cast had but you put up the best fight of all the winners and really proved why you deserved to win in the first place and further cemented your place as an All-Star.

Emmett - Courtney Yates (HvV) - I feel like we were Courtney and Sandra this whole way through. We always had each other back and we never really even thought about voting the other out. We had a strong bond and people didn’t recognize it at first but when they did I really feel like one of us needed to be cut and sadly like Courtney it ended up being you .

Hoop - Stephan Fishback (Cambodia) - I really feel like Stephan you left this game in a good spirit. You were upset you were eliminated but you were aware that it’s all part of the game. You came into this game ready to play and ready to win but when you knew it was over you were ready to play out the rest of the game on the jury which I respect. You told us all to make big moves and to make you impressed. And specifically to me with the legacy advantage you told me to make you and Ira proud. And I really hope I did.

Maddie - Cirie (Gamechangers) - Is this like any surprise? You were twist fucked. And a robbed goddess. You went to bat for your allies being me and Cap and you were the one who was screwed most of all. What you did for Cap and I is literally unplayable and such a display of loyalty and trust that I can’t even begin to compare it to anything else. You just like Cirie were probably robbed of a win and had you not drawn that rock I think you’d be sitting here in the end with a high chance of winning.

Cap - Kimmy (Cambodia) - It was me or you. Me being Keith and you being Kimmy. I had to literally give up my game and my spot at a chance to win if I wanted to let you keep going. I loved you as an ally and a friend this whole time and I wanted to make it work with you but just as Keith had to do to Kimmy I couldn’t logically give up my game to let you have a shot. I needed to cut you in order to get to where I am and I hope you can respect that.

Fox - Kelley Wentworth (Cambodia). The hands down best player all to only lose the final immunity challenge and be sent home by some of your closest allies. If you had made the end you 100% would have won and there is no denying it. I would have probably gotten 4th instead of you and cast my vote for you.
1783 days 15 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Yanderere - I didnt have a chance to know you that well tho so I dont know much about but you seems nice and probably would've be entertaining if you make far I can see Cap vs Yanderere. Dramaaaa

Luka - I never talk with you but when you did approached me i was like hmnn you are about to get voted out.

Julian - you are the biggest target tho thats why they voting for you

Drew - I think you would've make far if you didnt flip but at least you change the game and this season end up not that predictable.

Ty - I see you not that biggest threat as Cap, Rose and Fox they should've get rid of Fox i think who didnt win that Immunity probably will change their game.

Emmett - Wasnt you are comp beast last season?

Hoop - I really want to work with you :(

Maddie - She's loyal queen I should be flip to you tho but I dont trust Cap

Cap - You hate everyone who's against you and what's a point apologize to us than talking shit about us?

Fox - You would have win if you made to the final now I know why you are one of the best player

Well my achievement for All Stars is to make to the final I don't care if i win or lose but I already achieved my achievement it's like win the whole thing :)
1783 days 6 hours ago
Jasoi
UGH FOX WAS ROBBED THO
ME AND X AND YANDERE WERE ROBBED TOO
1783 days 3 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Congrats final three like I’ve said before I leave this game with no hard feelings towards anyone and u guys fought hard to make it to the end

This is defs a hard decision for me being out of the game for so long and not knowing a ton about other people’s games and I don’t want to sound like a broken record with my questions I want to get new insight to ur responses

Rose- Honestly we may have been in the Power 6 alliance but we never talked outside of final 11 and it seems like right now it is between you and Maui. My questions to you are first whose idea was it to take me out and second does ur resilience in this game deserve the win?

Maui- We made an early connection in this game and I knew that after the merge I couldn’t stay with the power 6 because my original tribe was the people who saved me and gave me new life in this game. However, u seemed really quick to flip back and forth through out the game and it was confusing to see where exactly ur loyalties lay. So my question to u is how does the extremity of this game going to carry over to future games and to the relationships I have built
1783 days 3 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Drew- "whose idea was it to take me out"

I honestly don't remember. I think it was Fox's tbh, but I could be wrong.

"does ur resilience in this game deserve the win?"

I think so, yes. I fought to get to the end, and I stayed loyal while doing it. I never turned on my allience until I needed to at the end. Honestly, I had to look up what resiliance was lol. I was in the majority and I quickly found myself in the minority. I had no choice but to fight. Yes, Fox is the reason I'm still here, but this was the only way at that point to make it to the final 3. I played a strategic game and stayed loyal because the alternative was to flip and be at the bottom with them and most likely go out right after Fox and Love. I didn't want to rely on immunity wins to keep me alive, but I tried to win every single one. I hope this answers your question.
1783 days 2 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Me when it's my plan to get rid of Drew because I trying to save season 5 cast :(
1783 days 2 hours ago
Tide
Maui- We made an early connection in this game and I knew that after the merge I couldn’t stay with the power 6 because my original tribe was the people who saved me and gave me new life in this game. However, u seemed really quick to flip back and forth through out the game and it was confusing to see where exactly ur loyalties lay. So my question to u is how does the extremity of this game going to carry over to future games and to the relationships I have built

I agree we did make an early connection in this game and I remember messaging you “I don’t want to vote you out.” And not voting you out really did help my game so much more than it wouldn’t have if i had voted you out. I don’t think I really did flip that much this game but when I did I made sure it was a calculated move to make sure it was putting myself in the best position in this game. And I think the extremity of this game can actually help me in other games. I really feel like all of the connections I made in this game were honest and genuine and it was a really good tome for me playing this game. And as for my more negative connections in the game I really don’t carry grudges over into other games and i’m not going to be hell-bent on targeting players who I may have been against. If I were to be in a game with you in the future I would honestly be happy because I do know you and I do feel like we have had a good connection in this game. ❤️🥰
1783 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Tbh you girls were all sheep at one point love and Rose was Fox's and Maui was Caps why should I vote you to win (last question gl girls)
1783 days 1 hour ago
TheRoseHorse
Yanderere- "you girls were all sheep at one point love and Rose was Fox's and Maui was Caps why should I vote you to win"

I admit that Fox is the reason I'm here, but that doesn't change the fact that I played my own game. I fought and I won 4 immunities, and I won 1 tribal immunity alone. I used Fox to further my own game, but I never planned to take her to the end. I took her out when the time was right to do so. Everything that i did was to further my own game. Not Fox's game, but my game.
1783 days 1 hour ago
Tide
I don’t think I ever really was a sheep to Cap. Yes Cap is a great player but the only reason aim being viewed as his sheep is because he was very outspoken and talking all the time and getting in fights with other players. But if you look at the past messages from our alliance chats and the plans we made more often than not I was putting a lot of input into how I wanted the alliance to vote. We all had a lot of input in these votes but by no means was Cap my owner like Rose and Love has to obey Fox.

Where I truly was on an equal level of respect with Cap I feel like Rose and Love were literally sheep following the shepherd with no control over pretty much anything this whole game. They picked the easy route here and only made a move when it was the 11th hour. And I truly don’t think just because they betrayed Fox is a good enough move to qualify them as not being a sheep.

❤️
1783 days 1 hour ago
TheRoseHorse
I have to disagree Maui. Love, Fox, and I all had equal input as to who we were voting out as well. I agreed with her at times, and I disagreed with her at times. We all had control over what was going on. If you look back in my speech, I was the one to suggest Hoop. I can get a screenshot of that mail if you want me to. Provided i can find it in my mess of mails.
1783 days ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Why we must get rid of biggest threat when we can use them to go after each other?
1783 days ago
Clarkkent6969
I just wanna clarify Maui was absolutely not my sheep. Other than the Julian vote I had very little say in how things went until after Emmett got voted out, then after that Maui Maddie and I agreed on the votes. Hell I even came up with a plan for the final 6 that involved me throwing the challenge to Maddie and we'd vote Love forcing Rose and Fox to draw rocks. We all know how that went but like an hour before the challenge Maui wanted to vote Fox instead obviously since Fox won we couldn't vote her. A sheep goes along with the plan no questions about it. She didn't do that.

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!