This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1772 days 21 hours ago
marthean
Yanderere, Luka, Julian, Drew, Ty, Emmett, Hoop, Maddie, Cap, and Fox

Ask you questions

F3 Maui, Rose, & Love
1772 days 21 hours ago
marthean
Do you speaches
1772 days 21 hours ago
omggiraffe
there are two contenders... sorry love.
1772 days 21 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
I know
1772 days 21 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
I have 0 chance to win

But Rose would've gone if i didn't tell her I have a half idol i found in Fang. And I just don't want to make a decision because i dont want to make a wrong decision so i decided to throw it. I was in majority whole pre-merge and I did try to make a final with Maddie and Maui. I dont want to write long ass speech because I will not get any vote LOL GOODLUCK GIRL

I THINK ROSE DESERVES THE WIN
1772 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Lets get to it
Rose, you were Fox's sheep basically all of merge and probably the whole game to be honest. Without her using her idol on you, you wouldn't be here. You didn't even talk to me until mid merge even though I sent multiple messages pre merge. You played a very safe game, Fox was your safety blanket and you didn't make a move without her until the last tribal.

Love, lmao what an actual joke and disgrace to the game to have you here in the finals. You are the worst player I've ever seen. Both times you've played you've been sheeped. News flash it didn't win you the game last time and it wont this time either. Maddie said it best you have all these people coming to you to give you info and you do nothing with it. You just sit on it. You made no moves at all this game. Gumball was like the 3rd person voted out and he had a bigger impact on the game than you.

Maui, best utr player and one of the best allies. She played flawless was never really the main target and definitely deserves to be sole survivor
1772 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
not making a decision is the wrong decision
1772 days 21 hours ago
Emmett4
Congrats guys i may envy your spot in the f3 but i dint envy your lives lol

Maui-simple question.Was our friendship real or did u have to play me to get to the f3.please dont lie or u wont get my vote..

Rose-you lied to me every chance u got.And sometimes i can tell u knew that i knew u were full of shit.from a previous sweetheat to a mean girl bitch why should i reward you down slope of humanity?

Love-congrats bitch u did it.. But i barely knew u were in the game..tell me y rose and maui should lose.
1772 days 21 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I'm typing my speech now. Will answer questions after.
1772 days 21 hours ago
HotFox1
Rose you played an incredible game. Me you were tight from the start. We made good choice together and trusted each other.
That why started a sub alliance of us me, Love, and you known as the Weird Sisters.

Sorry Ty.

You have 4 immunities in this game. I have 3. We were strong duo. You are so deserving of winning the Title of Sole Survivor, That why I gave you my #Fang half Idol and me and Love played correctly on you

For people who are saying she sheep, What was she gonna do. If any of us flipped, there was no chance at use making to end. Being loyal when you know you would go home after your former allies are gone would be dumb

Love, you were my Weird Sister as well, but I feel you were not as a good of a player as Rose, but grats on making it to the end

Maui. Honesty I do not like UDR games, because there weak. I congrats you on making it to the end. Cap wants to call you flawless player, but you misplaced an Idol and Advantage so that's not flawless. I want you to explain you game

Everyone explain here game
1772 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
For people who are saying she sheep, What was she gonna do.

Fox admits that Rose was a sheep. You can work and be loyal to people without being a sheep.
1772 days 21 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Hello finalists and congrats ladies is amazing how were getting our second female winner screw men xD kidding but anyways I want each of you 3 give your cast assessment on the whole cast you heard me and tell me what move did you do to deserve winning gl girls and Mae the best woman win
1772 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
What a fun final 3, 2 Fangs and 1 Ira.
So Love, my question is was it a charade or was it real when I talked to you on the night I went.
Now Rose, funnily enough we both were from season 1 but, I never heard one word from you. My question to you is if you could do over 1 thing, what would it be and why
Now Maui, you were the most honest with me and I'm proud of that. My question for you is what was your biggest regret in the game

To finish this off, I'll do my known question.
For all 3 of you, compare each juror to a real survivor player and why

Whoever does the best in both parts gets my vote
1772 days 21 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I just lost most of my speech cause it didn't post.......ugh.
1772 days 21 hours ago
Tide
Coming into this game I had a lot to prove to not only to myself but also to this game. I was one of the players who had just played in Season 5 and I was medically evacuated due to my real life becoming really busy and a lot of personal stuff coming up. So when I saw the All-Stars invitation I knew it was my time to come back and really show people who I was and that I was here to play.

If you had told me way back on Day 1 that I would be sitting here tonight I wouldn’t have fucking believed you. I would have told you that you were crazy or lying. But that was on Day 1. Now on Day fucking 39 I see how I got here and I see how I earned my spot here in the finals.

I by NO means played a perfect game and I’m not even going to try and attempt to claim that. But I do believe I played a good one.

Right away on Day 1 being placed on the original Ira tribe actually put me in a really good spot. I didn’t have to go to tribal council until 4 rounds into the game on Day 9 where we saw X leave the game. Knowing X, and how he plays games I was a huge advocate who was pushing for the X vote since I was honestly afraid of him as a player from other games but also his status as a previous winner in this very series. The original plan for this vote was to eliminate Drew, but myself and some other people didn’t want to do that because Drew was nice and really a good time to talk to. So after talking to Drew and some other players we officially made the new target X. And by voting X I was also able to find myself in a majority alliance and start making social connections that would help me through the rest of the game. Mainly with Logan, Drew, and Emmett.

Also I was able to find the original Ira beach idol on Day 7 in which I was able to keep to myself and keep it a secret until I chose to expose it to my alliance MUCH later in the game on day 33 the night Emmett went home.

We then had our tribe swap where I was placed on a tribe with Logan and Emmett which only strengthened our original Ira bond and really pulled us closer together. This was also the first time I was really able to connect with Maddie and Cap who would come to be some of my closest allies in the entire game. Being put on a tribe with them just made the Season 5 bond super real and we were able to connect and bond and really strengthen the trust within each other as we voted out another winner in Ami and Jack. Sadly as we were sending these two players home Jasoi was also sent home on the other tribe who I actually considered a pretty close ally of mine.

Sadly this could be a disadvantage to my endgame, but I was never able to meet Yanderere in the game and we never crossed paths except at challenges. I do agree that Yanderere was a huge contender and such a big threat and had he not been taken out when he was this game and my game would have been so drastically different I can’t even begin to fathom what would have changed. It was iconic to see him and Cap fighting in the jury while the Finale was airing live.

AND FINALLY MERGE!!!!!!

I’m going to be honest, my pre-merge section of the game was quite boring and it really didn’t have a lot of spice to it due to most of the votes being pretty unanimous and the whole tribe coming together to find a common target. But while there wasn’t spice or flair to my pre-merge section it gave me a lot of time to form connections and deepen the connections I had with Maddie, Cap, Logan, and Emmett.

But when Merge happened at first I was pretty flustered because there was so much talk going on constantly and so many plans flying left and right and all over the place. And for the first vote I literally was so confused by everything that was going on. But, I was still not made aware of the Luka plan and seeing him get blindsided for at least me was a huge wake up call for my game. After leaving tribal that night I was so shocked about what had happened and how I wasn’t involved that I knew something had to be done otherwise I could be following Luca out the door soon.

So I made myself known and got myself together with my allies. For the Julian vote, I actually liked Julian and found him quite funny in challenges and tribal threads but Cap had a huge target to get Julian out and I agreed to it. Not because I wanted to get Julian out, but because my only other option would be to vote out Maddie. Which I wasn’t going to so since she was in my Season 5 alliance and she was also a pretty big shield for me. Which I ended up being right about. I know you talked about not being talked to or reached out to at all while you were leaving the game Julian, and for that I apologize because I should have tried to talk to you to at least gauge what you were thinking but instead I was so wrapped up in sticking with my alliance and not trying to cause any waves which could later come back to throw me overboard.

The next vote being the blindside of Drew absolutely destroyed me. Drew was one of the players who I actually liked the most in this game because he was here to fucking fight. Way back on Day 9 when it was looking to be him or X. Drew was fucking fighting for his life talking to people while X was just sitting there commanding the vote. I loved working with Drew and I loved being his friend in this game and when that idol came out I was fucking so shocked because I had no idea what was going to happen. I literally almost stood up and played my idol on myself because I was so nervous. Seeing Drew leave me again in a blindside like that was such a shock to me that I knew I had to stop getting comfortable and everything in this game that I wanted I was going to have to fight for it.

Ty leaving the game was honestly one of my biggest mistakes. I was the one who in the Season 5 alliance and the alliance of Logan and Emmett was the one who pushed for Ty to leave the hardest since he had the title of a former winner and I was scared of that. At the time it felt like such a good move to me since he was in the opposite alliance and I didn’t have that great of a relationship with him, but looking back I would have sent home one of the girls over him since I feel like we could have potentially been able to make a move had we had more time to connect. 
Emmetts blindside was a complete devastation to me as I had an idol and I could have saved him had I known about the plan. I was left in the dark from the opposite alliance even after reaching out to try and wiggle my way in to try and figure out if I needed my idol for myself or for one of my friends or alliance members. Sadly, they didn’t tell me anything and I couldn’t do anything but watch Emmett get blindsided.

Logan leaving. This is the round where I stand up and play my idol. My season 5 alliance and logan all knew that something crazy was going to happen this tribal and we wanted to give ourselves the highest chance possible of being safe. Fox had mentioned my name to Cap as a threat to eliminate since I had been playing a UTR game and was going to be a threat to win (she was right) so I felt like I had to play the idol on myself to try and prevent myself from going home and in an attempt to foil the opposite alliances plans. Sadly, they instead targeted Logan which left me shocked and defeated after I wasted my idol and didn’t even save my ally with it.

At this point in the game. I was getting low. I lost my idol. Lost two of my closest allies back to back. And I was figuring I was next on the chopping block. I literally had such a hard time dealing with the elimination of my allies KNOWING that I literally had a tool that could have helped save them from elimination and would have altered the rest of the game for in my opinion the better. But then, by the grace of fucking god. Logan gives me his Legacy Advantage.

This completely changes the game for me and my alliance of Maddie and Cap, because then all we have to do is have one of us win Immunity and I play the advantage and the other gets stuck in a 3-3 tied vote and the two who we didn’t vote would be forced to draw rocks or flip. It was a plan that we thought couldn’t fail.

But then it did. We lost the immunity. They didn’t vote for me. The other side didn’t flip their votes. And Maddie drew the fucking white rock. Everything in this game that could have went wrong for me did. But I still fucking survived. Maddie made the ULITMATE fucking sacrifice and I will never be able to put into words of how loyal and how good of a fucking friend she is to have to do that. But I would have went to rocks for Cap and Maddie and I know that they would do the same. We had our own little weird alliance.

The cap vote out was honestly a genius move by the other side. By splitting the vote 2-2-1. Especially since you knew you had an idol on your side. It would then force me to either eliminate Cap and send him home and leave me completely alone in the game. Or to give myself the chop and to let Cap battle it out in the end for the title. And you know that I came to play and was never going to let that happen. Sadly I had to eliminate Cap because I just wasn’t going to put his game above mine.

Losing Logan, Emmett, Cap, and Maddie all in a row literally almost destroyed me and it almost made me go fucking insane as I had to watch all of my alliance members get their tourchs snuffed right after each other. But I knew I still had a fighting chance. I could either win this final immunity. Or get Love and Rose to vote out Fox with me. And they did.
This game for me was by no means easy and it was by no means a perfect game. I had ups and downs and a lot of issues within my game. But I still got stronger and was able to persevere and survive through everything. Fox thinks that by me not being able to play an idol right or an advantage right is a bad thing but even without them I’m still alive. And the only vote I got all season was a throwaway vote to force me to eliminate Cap.

I played a pretty damn good game and was able to use my social connections to get me here and some of my physical talent to help me in the pre-merge section of the game. I think I truly am the embodiment of the word ‘Survivor’ and out of the three of us up here I am THE All-Star and deserve to be crowned the sole Survivor of this season.

I look forward to answering all of your questions and thanks for an awesome season everyone.
1772 days 20 hours ago
Tide
Maui, best utr player and one of the best allies. She played flawless was never really the main target and definitely deserves to be sole survivor

Thanks Cap.💖💖  It was so hard to write your name down at the F5 Tribal but I think we both know that I had to do that in order to get here. And I don’t think you would have respected me or my gameplay if I had decided to send myself home for you. Was such a hard moment for me.

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!