This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

Topic » JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

2496 days 15 hours ago
JMez2612
END OF EPISODE TWO

"Gather My Troops"
2496 days 15 hours ago
JMez2612
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2496 days 15 hours ago
JMez2612
EPISODE THREE
2495 days 5 hours ago
JMez2612
MATTHS| Confessional, Day #4, Ba Lai

So, we settled on Jay as a target in tribal. But you know what happens? He QUITS. Not only that, he QUITS in tribal. Even though he was the target, I really think that we wasted our vote that tribal. Probably he had a valid reason the quit
2495 days 5 hours ago
JMez2612
Ba Lai has lost immunity!
2495 days 5 hours ago
JMez2612
Adam/Ryan/Brian H are celebrating Saigon's win, and plotting to vote Exos out at the next tribal council
2495 days 5 hours ago
JMez2612
ADAM| Confessional, Day #4, Saigon

Another challenge win!!! I'm sitting really comfortable with my fake side alliance with RyanS and FireX. FireX is a fool to trust me, if he actually really does. Also I'm getting this horrible prediction that since I'm stepping up as kind of a leader, I'll be targeted right at merge because of how I've talked with people. I've also changed my mind about FireX I just have to see if he'll be loyal to me, if not he's completely useless to me.
2495 days 5 hours ago
JMez2612
RYAN| Confessional, Day #4, Saigon

https://youtu.be/wv6OjFZ8KPw
2495 days 5 hours ago
JMez2612
Ryan vs. Adam

I'm ready for this feud.

Again, Ryan and Adam are the two biggest personalities so far. Ryan is MUCH smarter imo, but who knows what Adam can do. I'm really excited for the merge to happen, the inacts are getting voted out now, which isn't that interesting.
2495 days 5 hours ago
JMez2612
Tyler - "Good effort today man <3 gotta make sure we're voting together here"

Lewis- "You know it. Theres people on this tribe who've made very little effort and Im getting them off the island very quickly"

Tyler - "Who you thinking of? I'll do whatever you think is best!"

Lewis - "Honestly, I feel like that Brien guy had the opportunity to put himself forward for the challenge, as he was there. He didnt put his name forward though, and to me that shows cowardice. I do not want to be on a tribe with such a weak coward."

Tyler - "I totally get where you're coming from man, but what do you think of cole? I'm just worried cause he's been inactive for so long....he hasn't talked to me, idk about you xD"

Lewis - "Fair point...but surely JMez will do something about that if he is inactive any longer?"
2495 days 5 hours ago
JMez2612
This is some tea, because Lewis and Brien have a newfound friendship outside of the game. Now Lewis is trying to get him out.

What Lewis doesn't know is, Tyler and Brien are allies, so Brien's probably going to find out.

This can't end well for Lewis (one of my preseason faves btw)
2494 days 16 hours ago
JMez2612
BRIEN| Confessional, Day #5, Ba Lai

These first couple days have been pretty Normal for me i former a alliance with apat and Tyler and are using Lewis and Bridgette as a Fourth. that leaves cole as odd man out and should be going today it's very simple but in this game I wanna make big moves but now is not the time I imagine I'm going try to make a move before the merge. Lewis is my number one probably but I might make a move on him later in the game
2494 days 8 hours ago
JMez2612
Cole was vote out

Exos was kicked
2494 days 8 hours ago
JMez2612
END OF EPISODE THREE

"I Wanna Make Big Moves"
2494 days 8 hours ago
JMez2612
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

open group

JMez's Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!