This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

Topic » JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

2497 days 9 hours ago
JMez2612
Here's what's happening so far:

Adam is trying to form alliances early on, and is rallying to get the inactives out. However, Adam has a dark side and has every intention of backstabbing his allies. Except Ryan who he wants to stay loyal to.

Ryan seems much more level-headed and smarter than Adam. He's already onto the fact that Adam is OTT. He wants to be an asset, but also wants to go to Tribal Council a lot so everyone comes crawling to him. Also, if he survives enough of them, he can be Denise Stapley basically.

Jerry has agreed to ally with Adam, Idk if there's others in it.

We could be seeing a forced Pagonging from this tribe considering Ryan's desire to attend a lot Tribal Council.

If I had to pick a likely winner from this tribe it would be Ryan
2497 days 9 hours ago
JMez2612
BRIAN H | Confessional, Day #2, Saigon

Ok so I've made a Final 3 with Gerardo and Ryan but I know I'm the out of that allince so i'll need to open my game up. As for tonight imma lay low and vote off a weak player
2497 days 4 hours ago
JMez2612
MARTO| Confessional, Day #2, Saigon

Haha what is up mates let's get this started . So the fact that there are no idols this season is HUGE because this means we are gonna be playing a type of Borneo survivor and i believe that the winner of this season is gonna be a SOCIAL player and that is was i am aiming on doing this season . So we lost the first immunity but that doesn't bug me at all because i got mah boi Ryan who i know i can trust until the finale 2 it's a done deel he is my ride or die but i am also close with Kevin he seems like a nice guy so it is gonna suck when i have to vote him off and Brian seems like a cool guy but i don't know where Jerry's head is at now but if he is smart he will vote with me . So the plan for the first tribal is simple vote off one of the 2 inactives and today that is gonna be Wes . Hopefully this makes our tribe stronger and we can win the next challenge
2497 days 3 hours ago
JMez2612
KEVIN| Confessional, Day #2, Saigon

So as soon as we return to camp (defeated), people waste no time in making up lies about certain alliances that they "think" are going to be threatening and instead of doing something about it, they come to an agreement to vote out our weakest member (although I feel I am atm) and they just continue to spread lies and bitch about eachother. As I have 2 ears and 1 mouth I think it's twice as important to listen than blabbing my mouth and I'm keeping any interactions around camp on a lowkey.
2497 days 2 hours ago
JMez2612
Wes has been voted out 7-1
2497 days 2 hours ago
JMez2612
END OF EPISODE ONE

"Two Ears and One Mouth"
2497 days 1 hour ago
JMez2612
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2497 days 1 hour ago
JMez2612
EPISODE TWO
2497 days 1 hour ago
JMez2612
ADAM| Confessional, Day #2, Saigon

Hooray! We won an immunity Challenge, hopefully this keeps up. Because I'm already getting bad vibes from both Fire and Cole and I want them gone asap. Me, Ryan, Kevin, and Gerardo can easily take control of this tribe. I want to be the boss!
2497 days 1 hour ago
JMez2612
MARTO| Confessional, Day #2, Saigon

Let's Go we won immunity man our tribe works well together and that makes me happy , now i can chill with the strategizing and focus on socializing with people .
Currently i am in the best position everyone of these guys trusts me > Ryan hes my boi i got his back i know he is a really passive player so if i am at a finale 2 with him i know i can beat him i am getting close with Adam Kevin who are the nice guys of the tribe and i am also working with Jerri and Brian . So if we can keep winning immunity and get a number advantage at the merge you should basically hand me that 1 Mill haha
2496 days 10 hours ago
JMez2612
MATTHS| Confessional, Day #2, Ba Lai

Ohmygod we're going to tribal tonight. It's really upsetting, but I mean, it's still everyone's fault that we lost. The best thing I an do right now is gather my troops to ensure my safety in this game. I have went to Bridgette so I hopefully have her as a number. I also have Tyler who went to me to find out who's the vote. We have decided that Jay or Cole may go. But you know, tribal may change it up and the lines that I've drawn in the sand can fade away.
2496 days 10 hours ago
JMez2612
There's an alliance between Tyler, Apat, and Brien who currently plan to target Jay
2496 days 10 hours ago
JMez2612
Jay has quit!
2496 days 10 hours ago
JMez2612
It's not much of a loss, everyone was ganging up to get him out so....
2496 days 9 hours ago
JMez2612
So on Ba Lai,  we have the alliance of three (Tyler/Apat/Brien), they are pulling in numbers and can rule things on the tribe.

Matths is one of the strongest competitors but is on the outs, they might take him out before he merge. I hope Matths does well, I really like him

open group

JMez's Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!