This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Malaysia [S12]

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

2212 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
What the heck is that?
2212 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
@Yandere
2212 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Its my music video here's the better copy https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wfirbN1toKs
2212 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
Lol at Yandere.
2212 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
Please no.
2212 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
I’m editing this music video out of the final cut.
2212 days 23 hours ago
abeledaa
@Jacob

RANKINGS:
1. Jacob: You had the most win equity having succeeded in all aspects of the game.  You also utilized people in the bottom to your advantage in order to put yourself in a better position. You were the biggest threat in the game.

2. Garrett: I felt you always had the most information as it seemed like information was always going to you.  Obviously amazing at the immunity challenges.  I never knew what you're thinking and where you stood so for that on its own is very impressive.

3. Eli: On our original tribe you and Garrett held the power and you had strong game awareness as well as control the whole time.  You had a very strong alliance that controlled the first half of the merge.

4. Dana: You had a really solid alliance with Eli and Garrett and were a loyal player to the point of protecting your own alliance member with the idol which is a bold move.  You were also great socially even talking to me later in the game to make amends.

5. Josh: I knew nothing about you which scared me because we never talked which in my opinion said you did not need my vote because you were in a good position. 

6. Clair: Straight forward and loyal.  You were a kind player and I have nothing but respect for the game you played.  You escaped from the bottom with me and made decisions that were the best for you but they were not the best for me.

7. Kyle:  I loved getting to work with you in the early parts of the merge but I think you were too aggressive and obvious which is why I think you got voted out before me.

8. Matty:  I didn't know much about your game which worried me but I think the numbers were not on your side going into the merge.
2212 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
I saw Pikachu and Maleficent. Even Sailor Moon. WTH?!
2212 days 23 hours ago
abeledaa
@Clair

Also just want to say that all of your points are fair.  I am a liar and a dirty player and I won't deny that.  At the final 7, our thoughts and plans did not align which is why I had to go out of my way to get Jacob to vote Dana which obviously meant betraying you. It was a dirty move against you but it was best for my game moving forward.
2212 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Pik AAA hi Igh wayyy to hell no clue higjhway to hell and Jeff the cmeramans editing my music video out cause sailer moons spoken hot
2212 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
OMG, Yandere! You're such a stress-reliever.
2212 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Ur welcome that's how I got so far and I got a another music video
2212 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Wrong link watch this video this peps me don't like https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9jj8eUUTt-4
2212 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Cameraman I know u didn't like my first music video how bout the second one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m9tndo1IcjU
2212 days 21 hours ago
Garrett5
Hey final three.

Having read everything said so far, I am pretty much set on my vote. But I will ask a few questions.

1. What was the hardest obstacle you overcame in the game? Or if there isn't one, explain why.

2. What are some strengths and weaknesses of the other two sitting next to you?

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!