This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Malaysia [S12]

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

2196 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I took control cause I got the people who hated me out early on in jury than hide my villianess attitude in the crowd of funny Ness so they'd keep me but I would throw shade to some people and spill posts peps told me like I did with Eli to clair to get her vote plus it was my idea to get Matty Kyle u Eli and Dana out I'm sorry and I had to take u out cause u would win
2196 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Rank best of jury
Garret won alot of immunties
Clair and Dana stragetic vets
Jacob a huge mental threat and physical threat
Eli  huge mental threat
Matty  a flipper
Kyle strong but not really smart player
Josh was a floater and needs a life vest
2196 days 20 hours ago
kekgeek
@yandere how did you go about getting, Matt, Kyle, Me, Eli and Dana out.

Im just having a really hard time seeing how you controlled this game. So how did you go about getting some of these players out.
2196 days 20 hours ago
abeledaa
I do think that some may interpret that I played too much UTR however I believe that I played the appropriate amount for me to get to the end.  Looking at it objectively though, I don't think I did because I emerged from the final eight onwards which I consider to be the most important and pivotal parts of the game.  Not only that I emerged from not making decisions to making decisions that controlled the outcome of the game from that point onwards.  My game is different to Newz because I had a more significant impact on the outcome of the game in voting out Dana instead of Newz. Additionally I was in a better position and had more options to go to the end as well as more say in securing my own path getting here with the people I think I could beat.  Finally my game is different because from the final nine I worked closer with people strategically in yourself and Clair.  I had stronger alliances which I eventually had to turn against in order to have a better shot at winning the game.
2196 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
@Jacob

Hey man! Thanks I appreciate the compliments haha :) I definitely thought you were a great player to brotha! :D

I completely understand if you don't respect self votes. As someone who's hosted and who's played many group games, I completely understand the frustration. I just feel like that one round nothing was going to change whether I voted or not because I was going to vote for Eli to had I not gotten so busy with life. Apologies if that isn't a satisfying answer but that's the honest answer on my end. Besides self voting, I believe I played an overall winning game. For example, even when I got targeted multiple times, I survived. Not because I had gone invisible, but, because I had the social connections which I think is the key difference between Cai and I.

When it comes to controlling things in the game, I really believe I controlled the rounds right after Dana was voted out. I took the position of alpha male and I was really rallying the votes every round. With your round I know it can be debated forever who took it but from my perspective, it was me. To be more specific, I believe I had much more influence on Cai and Garrett than Yander did for your vote which is why I take more of a credit for it.
2196 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I went around and told copy and paste what !Kyle said to me so I could get peps to hate him and get him out ever sence merge I wanted to make a move and vote Matt off and I did it with blood on my hands I was the person who orchestraeD ur blindside Jacob I told peps we need to make a move I'll go copy and paste what city said and I went and told people not including u to get Dana out and I was the swing vote for rocks but I decided not to so yeah and nowlet me get that Jacob blindside post I said
2196 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
This is the blood on my hands what I said to Garret and news than Cai soon after
yea man I'm down :D TBH It's out best bet to win this game(news said
>>ok guys jacob is controlling our votes i think its time we change it he told me me him and cai cause he is a floater but i say we change his plans and vote him out and he is prob going to u old and say me and go to me and  say old but i think we can make this move if u guys agree to it(I said)
2196 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
That is is what happen don't believe me I'll go get more I fo
2196 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Here's mine to news who messaged me back take a look for yourself https://tengaged.com/mail/?action=read&from=OldNewz&m=31791117&r=Y&l=inbox
2196 days 20 hours ago
kekgeek
Yandere you don't need to get more info. I knew I was going home, I wrote a going out confessional before that tribal I wasn't blindsided. I was the obvious person to take out.

Yandere, you even say in your "blindside" message and I quote "Jacob is controlling our votes", Clair messaged me in skype at the F7, saying and I quote "Yandere will follow everything what Jacob tells him to do", how do you respond to this.
2196 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Yea I'm just saying that I had more influence on the vote than you did. Like sorry to say this Yander but lot of ppl in this game saw you as a bit crazy. You randomly made alliances left and right by just making group mails and I think everyone would agree that when we saw those mails it wouldn't be taken all that seriously. That's why I believe I solidified the vote once I told Cai and Garrett that I want to vote for Jacob.
2196 days 20 hours ago
kekgeek
Newz and Cai

Can you rank the jury members on game play and why please. Sorry about so many questions. Im bored as fuck
2196 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I was the one who planned the votes I just needed u till I could control the votes now and yes I'm not actually crazy I like to put the dirt on pepslike I did to jurors Eli and Kyle to get them out cause I told them to clair and others
2196 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
And jurors I never had Skype so I couldn't know what  y'all was doing or saying  behind muh back and I also survived that partatthe beginning were peps told others about me news and Matty's pakor tribe alliance (btw whoever said it show yourself now bitch)
2196 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Lit half of the players tolded me bout it but idk who said it so show yourself

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!