This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere | Malaysia [S12]

Topic » Premiere | Malaysia [S12]

2216 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
Can we have a Skypelist forum?
2216 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Finally, I'll be post the general rules this season. Which aren't too unusual from an average group game, all your details about Idols, Voting & Confessionals are found below.

[RULES]

=== Tribal Council ===
- You must send your vote by the due time or recieve a penalty SELF-VOTE.
- If you receive three self-votes throughout the season you'll be automatically removed. Although self-voting twice in a row will accelerate the process of being removed.
- If you have and choose to use a Hidden Immunity Idol it must be mailed to me before the due time to vote. There are no live idol plays without saying something beforehand.

=== Confessionals ===
- Confessionals are a HUGE part of the series. It determines who returns, how good a player is at the game and provides inside information/comedic perspective in the game.
- You must send at LEAST one confessional per Tribal Council period.
- When sending confessionals don't make the mistake of just sending one line like "I'm glad we won the challenge" be sure to get indepth it will improve your chances of returning to a future season!
- Confessionals are posted in the Viewers Lounge where past trusted alumini reside. Only people I trust with inside information will see it, so there will be no information leaking.

== General ===
- I expect challenge activity, if you cannot show up to a challenge once in awhile its understandable, but don't completely dump the game. If you don't think you can make a challenge time make sure to post something ahead oftime.
- Drama/Fighting is a big part of Survivor, but try and be civil. No bigotry or personal threats are allowed since that dampers the game.

=== Wikia ===
- This is more of just a notice than a rule, but make sure to check out the wiki this season for episode titles & more!

=== Hidden Immunity Idols ===
- Clues to the Hidden Immunity Idol will be given out to the winning tribe, each win adding an additional clue. Once we merge, Individual Immunity winners will have the options of giving the clue to 0-2 players.
- Hidden Immunity Idols are hidden under past contestants in the series. Which you can all find on the wikia. Each clue narrowing down the search.
- You may only guess for the Hidden Immunity Idol once per elimination cycle.
- If you correctly guess the Hidden Immunity Idol location but someone has found it ahead of you, you will be notified that 'You have found the Hidden Immunity Idol wrapper'.
- A player can collect no more than 5 clues to the idol, once all five clues are obtained you can easily figure out the idol.
- You may still guess for the idol each round even without a clue.
- Idols in my series are NOT restocked. One Hidden Immunity Idol per tribe.
2216 days 10 hours ago
abeledaa
quaking
2216 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
@Clair
-
Yeah that's totally fine! You can add me on skype too

ID: live:59e9dd78a4ece35e

Kyle, seems to have made one so you can leave your skypes there:

https://tengaged.com/group/8194-kolbys-survivor-malaysia-day-1/forum/topic/21494059
2216 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
Lord help me
2216 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
ok so vote me for leader if you message me that you did ill give you whatever you want.. ^.^
2216 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Now, I know a ton of information was dumped on everyone tonight about the twist, rules, and just the general start! If you have any questions feel free to ask me here, or in private messages.

With that, it ends the Cast Reveal + Premiere. Tomorrow @7:00PM EST make sure to have your election submissions in. Then we have a LIVE challenge @8:00PM EST!

Make sure to add me into mails & send confessionals! :)
2216 days 10 hours ago
paul028
this is literally so much information I cant
2216 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
Message me, guys, if you voted for me. Here or on my Skype account.

emeraldjadefortalejo
2216 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Hi. If you want my vision of tribe divisions to come true. That'd be cool too
2216 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Hey great to have been cast
2216 days 7 hours ago
Latisha0987
Why the fuck did u message me if Im not gonna be in the cast anyways? Fuck you
2216 days 6 hours ago
greyconverse
Hey everyone looks like its gonna be a fun game!

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!