This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere | Malaysia [S12]

Topic » Premiere | Malaysia [S12]

2216 days ago
Plai
Yes!!
2216 days ago
Silver09
https://media.giphy.com/media/2vknrF3PEFtNoxc9GM/giphy.gif
2216 days ago
Robbyjak
WOOO YEAH HYPE FOR THE NEW SEASON
2216 days ago
TaraG
:)
2216 days ago
ThePug
Lets get into it! The eighteen castaways that made the cut are on their way to the heart of Malaysia to fight for the title of Sole Survivor....
2216 days ago
paul028
:D
2216 days ago
Robbyjak
Sends lots of confessionals for me and the others to podcast and assess! We have an increasingly active VL that will be watching and commentating on you!
2216 days ago
abeledaa
here
2216 days ago
Silver09
Be entertaining too don鈥檛 be boring 馃檪
2216 days ago
Robbyjak
^
2216 days ago
ThePug
This is Taman Negara! A nature reserve dedicated to protecting the flora and fauna of Malaysia: Residing right in the heart of the country, deep in the Malaysian jungles. This is home to the next batch of castaways for the next thirty-nine days. Where they will battle it out in a journey of a lifetime.

*three helicopters fly in over the canopy*

Each of these three helicopters contain five fresh faces, eager to do whatever fit to battle it out for the prize and title: Sole Survivor.

*the helicopters begin to land*

Only one will prevail. Will it be from the Tolong tribe in orange buffs, the Bunga in blue or Pangkor in green? This season will have shifts in power like no other...

*cuts away to applications*
"I will be the villain of the season. No one will trust me"

"My best attribute though is my strategic brain, I have a pretty good sense for the game."

"People always want to form an alliance with the burger."

"The rest of the cast will underestimate me, but who knows where Sandrine will pop up."

"I'm blunt and unapologetic.  I will say what I think and own it. "

"I don鈥檛 start the problems, I end them"
---
Now here we are! Fifteen new castaways set foot in Malaysia. Now, where are the other three?

CASTAWAYS [15]:
- Josh (sergeant)
- Newz (OldNewz)
- Burger (Burgerman2929292)
- Riley (rahrah)
- Sandrine (Plai)
- Yandere (Yandereboy12)
- Eli (EliOrtiz1234)
- Kyle (RedsKanto)
- Jacob (kekgeek)
- Cai (abeledaa)
- Garrett (Garrett5)
- Paul (paul028)
- Gavin (greyconverse)
- Matty (OATTY3)
- Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2)
2216 days ago
Hufus
good luck guys! Go big or go home, the VL is watching y'all and we expect some fun!
2216 days ago
EliOrtiz1234
hey
2216 days ago
ThePug
Now, we're missing three castaways to round out to eighteen. This season, three returning players that have deemed themselves worthy of getting a second chance on their life in this game are coming back to fight for the million dollars and the goal to win Sole Survivor.

Now, who are these castaways? Our first returning castaway is...
2215 days 23 hours ago
Silver09
Congrats on making it guys, play the game like I would and make bad choices that are entertaining for the viewers thank you.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!