This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Show | Norway [S11]

Topic » Reunion Show | Norway [S11]

2271 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Q: this doesn't necessarily need to be answered but since Noah asked as well, who's jury votes would I have received
--------------------------------------------
A: I couldn't pin-point exactly who's you'd receive but your story getting to Final Tribal Council would've been a winners story, jury's are suckers for underdogs, additionally you had three Mammut only jurors who would most likely be biased towards your favor.
2271 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
additionally you had three Mammut only jurors who would most likely be biased towards your favor.

LITERALLY FALSE
2271 days 22 hours ago
Silver09
Are you feeling us the returnees I hope Demi is one 馃槀
2271 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I woulda voted you 10000%
2271 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
But that鈥檚 obvious
2271 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
Yep mine got skipped so I just deleted it...
2271 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
I was biased almost bitter towards Nick for the whole honesty/integrity thing and I think I would have attacked him if he made it
2271 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I don't think Demi's returning. She's already done a Questionable Leadership season
2271 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
@Silver
-
It'll be much more middle of the road players, no one hugely All Star worthy or played more than once.
2271 days 22 hours ago
BluJay112
once again: kasey, my better half
2271 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
no one hugely All Star worthy or played more than once.

:(
2271 days 22 hours ago
Silver09
Oh well Noah fits that bill
2271 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Once again complete agreement
2271 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
I feel like Sergio would be a great S12 Candidate
2271 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
I would have voted Nick tho if he admitted to like hardcore playing me and saying that he did that to gain my trust

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!