This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Show | Norway [S11]

Topic » Reunion Show | Norway [S11]

2272 days ago
Coyle14
why do i suck so much wtf?
2272 days ago
Silver09
Oh wow
2272 days ago
noah_kondon
LMAO WHEN SILVER IS TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH BETTER HE IS THAN ALEX AND THEN ALEX IS IN A HIGHER-TIER XD
2272 days ago
ThePug
Alright if we have no further questions, lets move onto our next season preview...
2272 days ago
hellomynameis347
KOLBY I BELIEVE I ASKED ABOUT A WINNER RANKING
2272 days ago
Silver09
When did I ever say I was better than Alex I just said I wasn't voting for him, but I do think I played a better game but he made it further then me so I was wrong 馃槀
2272 days ago
ThePug
Placed just south of our location for our ninth season, Malaysia is the next location for season twelve of Kolby's Survivor.

Located in the South Asian sea, Malaysia has a tremendous tropical rainforest climate, with a megadiverse wildlife, containing about 20% of the world's known species of animals. Although plagued by dangerous predators like tigers and snakes, Malaysia also offers beautiful beaches and serene jungles.

In the past, Malaysia has endured may shifts in power, from Portuguese, to Dutch, to British rule. If there's one thing Malaysia's history will tell these brand-new castaways, nothing is certain, and you should never be comfortable.

Next season, 15 new players and 3 returnees looking for redemption will experience even more changes in leadership, and they will once again be thrown into an unfamiliar and cruel environment.

Who will join the long list of Sole Survivors?

Find out, on Survivor: Malaysia!

https://i.imgur.com/HXxb9d3.png
2272 days ago
noah_kondon
and 3 returnees... oooh
2272 days ago
BrainJak
Oop Malaysia!!!! 馃槏
2272 days ago
Silver09
Oh 3 returnees 馃槀
2272 days ago
CoachWade
Wonder who the returnees will be
2272 days ago
BluJay112
this doesn't necessarily need to be answered but since Noah asked as well, who's jury votes would I have received
2272 days ago
noah_kondon
depends on who you're against but assuming john/alex leaves instead of you, i vote for the other one most likely
2272 days ago
hellomynameis347
*Crosses fingers for Malaysia since I might not come back for RvR*
2272 days ago
Silver09
Depends on who's the final 3

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!