This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Show | Japan [S1]

Topic » Reunion Show | Japan [S1]

2964 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
*Tilts head, confused*
2964 days 13 hours ago
demikol
well i got an idea who may get villain....
2964 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
The first award announced is going to be the Hero Award.... Announcing it shortly!
2964 days 13 hours ago
Falconbait26
*claps*
2964 days 13 hours ago
lionnudes
I believed in you
2964 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
Chu?
2964 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Hero Of The Season:

This award goes to the martyr herself, Demi! Her goal in the game was to get her alliance to the end. It all went well up until Matt decided to target Joshua, in which Demi had to choose between her two allies Joshua or Matt, she made the tough decision of choosing Joshua as he did not ask Demi to betray Matt. Joshua and Demi made a plan to target Matt but at Tribal Council he used an Hidden Immunity Idol making it a 2-2 tie between Bobby and Demi. Demi did not want to risk it being a tie and her alliance member Joshua get purple rocked out of the game so she chose to sacrifice herself to give her friend and alliance member a 100% chance to further himself in the game. After everything Demi was the only person to not do anything that would make her out to be a villain, she was loyal to a fault. Demi might not have been the best game playing wise castaway but she was the Hero of the Season!
2964 days 13 hours ago
Falconbait26
Yass you go gurrr *applauses*
2964 days 13 hours ago
lionnudes
YAAAAAY DEMIIIII <33333
2964 days 13 hours ago
demikol
yay!!
2964 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
The next award coming up, is for the Villain of the Season! I bet ya'll can guess who that is..
2964 days 13 hours ago
demikol
Is it lipstick pig? yall will find out in the confessionals lol
2964 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Villain Of The Season:

I think this one is obvious... Matt played extremely hard, making alliance with everyone in the game at one point. He was not afraid to blindside or betray any alliances he made in the game. He orchestrated every post-merge elimination in the game, deviously played a Hidden Immunity Idol, taking who he called a "goat" to the end with a cocky attitude to top it off! Matt played one hell of a game and was a great villain!
2964 days 13 hours ago
demikol
congrats matt
2964 days 13 hours ago
Falconbait26
*slowly applauses*

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!