This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Show | Japan [S1]

Topic » Reunion Show | Japan [S1]

2964 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Best Confessional giver coming up...
2964 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Best Confessional Giver:

The award for best confessional giver goes to... Joshua! Between Joshua's witty one liners to him exaggerating things happening in the game, he provided extreme entertainment that the other castaways could not beat. His confessionals named three out of eight episodes of the season! The "Angel Of Grace" definitely deserved this award!
2964 days 16 hours ago
Falconbait26
Interesting, congrats
2964 days 16 hours ago
demikol
cant wait to read them
2964 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
The next award goes to someone that I think has untapped potential that got screwed over and could have made it far!
2964 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Untapped Potential:

The castaway that I think could thrive and potentially win if they were given a second chance would be... Drew! He was unlucky enough to be put on the Azumi tribe who lost every pre-swap challenge! He correctly used a Hidden Immunity Idol to save himself and put him in a power postion of the game, until the Revised Tribes twist which put him at a disadvantage with him being the only Azumi member on the four person tribe. In which he was an easy target and found himself getting voted out since once again he went to Tribal Council! If Drew ever returns I expect him to make it far.
2964 days 16 hours ago
Falconbait26
Poor thing, congrats Drew
2964 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
And our final award is for the best episode of the season! Here we go..
2964 days 16 hours ago
lionnudes
Omg HAHAH I hope people see that I was paranoid and I over exaggerate things, all out of love <33
2964 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Best Episode:

The best episode of the season was "Don't Know Whether To Shit Or Go Blind!" the pure chaos of that episode was extremely intense, the former members of the Azumi Tribe were forced to take out one of their own when Luis won the Individual Immunity challenge! That is when the chaos insured, Matt hosted his own funeral, Joshua and Matt started to become fierce rivals, no one knew where Luis stood, Demi became extremely paranoid at Matt wanting her ally Joshua out and Matt playing his Hidden Immunity Idol and to add the cherry on top of the dramatic cake Demi quitting at the Tribal Council tie!
2964 days 16 hours ago
Falconbait26
True stuff
2964 days 16 hours ago
demikol
enjoyed you all now lets see the confessionals :)
2964 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Hold up Demi, we have one more announcement!
2964 days 16 hours ago
demikol
and thanks to...ThePug. You hosted a great game!
2964 days 16 hours ago
survivornerd
Just got here. Thanks to the jury for my much deserved win and to Kol for my much deserved status as this season's villain. I definitely think Pika had untapped potential, and that episode was CRAZY.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!