This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Show | Japan [S1]

Topic » Reunion Show | Japan [S1]

2964 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Season Two of my Survivor Series, the locations will be in the plains of Kenya! Fifteen newbies will partake in the next chapter of my Series, divided into three tribes with a game changing twist! The season will start April first and air to April fourteenth! I hope to see all of you in the viewers lounge!
2964 days 12 hours ago
lionnudes
Congrats everyone on the amazing season!! Thank you Pug for this we'll organise group game especially for your first survivor one.
Hope there's no bad blood between me to anyone, as I haven't talked to anyone on a personal level other than game in this game so hope to see y'all around!
Will be watching the net season and Kenya woohoo!
2964 days 12 hours ago
survivornerd
i'll be in the vl
2964 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Anyone that wants to see the confessionals just ask to join the viewers lounge and I will accept you! It is less a viewers lounge and more of a confessional dump, because I only wanted trustworthy people so nothing would be leaked!

Viewers Lounge Link -- http://www.tengaged.com/group/7243
2964 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has any questions ask them, I will be in and out, updating the wiki and preparing for next season! :)

Thanks again everyone for a wonderful first season!
2964 days 10 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Nice that I got the untapped potential thanks pug!!
2964 days 10 hours ago
_Adidas_
Player of the season?
Fan favorite?
2964 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
I didn't go with a "Player of the Season" award because I feel it is to open ended, is the player of the season the hosts most liked? The one that played the best game? The most entertaining? The most active? Its to open ended, and I would say it will fall under the best game play, which would be the winner because they won. Thats why I didn't include the award.

With fan favorite I could have put up an open poll, but that would just be a spamming contest, or the people in the viewers lounge could have voted but since this is the first season few people were in the VL, because I wanted 100% trustworthy people in there.

So thats why I didn't include those two awards.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!