This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Mexico - Fans vs Failures [APPS]

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Mexico -..

2385 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
After finishing a great seventh season Kolby's Survivor Series is headed to Mexico for it's eighth installment! With eight newbies fighting against eight pre-merge returnees deemed the 'failures' do you have what it takes to be the next Sole Survivor?

NEWBIES APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name:
Color Level:

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain:
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why:
What makes you a unique casting choice:

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?:
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:

Thanks for filling out the application!
2385 days 9 hours ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
Name: Jack Edge
Color Level: Blue
Group Game Experience: Not much

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Villain
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Spencer because both Spencer and I fail at a lot yet still succeed.
What makes you a unique casting choice: I bring strategic gameplay while also being the biggest fuck up ever, so people underestimate me.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: YES!!!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes
2385 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Name: Brian "X" Hammock
Color Level:Red
Group Game Experience: i have to many to count but i do have sone posted on my page

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Villian
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: tony V because i play people and make multiple allinces but i am loyal to my allies. I do get paranoid as fuck tho
Well cast me and u will find out like i want in
Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: yes that should be fine
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: umm im crazy so i might send way more
2385 days 9 hours ago
Emmett4
NEWBIES APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name: Emmett
Color Level:Gold
Group Game Experience: zombies surivor winner and many many more

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain:Anti-hero
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why:Sandra because she is an anti hero and does what ever it takes to make it to the end
What makes you a unique casting choice:i have the mind of a stoner

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: yea it is
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:yessss if course
2385 days 8 hours ago
John10
NEWBIES APPLICATION
name: John
Color level: yellow
Group game experience: allot but a really resceint one was Bennett's survivor
I consider my self as a hero because I can be a underdog most of the time

I bring loyalty my activeness an smart decisions to the game

Yes I will make pretty much every challenge
Yes I will send a confessional every tribal
2385 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
Name: Robby
Color Level: black
Group Game Experience: yes

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: no
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: I'd compare myself to Francesca Hogi. Not that I'm like FranceSQUA, I just like comparing myself to losers to boost my self-esteem.
What makes you a unique casting choice: literally nothing

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: if I said no would you give a shit? it's good for me though.
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:  yep
2385 days 7 hours ago
wildboy12
Name: Austin
Color Level: Gold
Group Game Experience: lots

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: villain
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: russell hantz because im not afraid to hurt other peoples feelings
What makes you a unique casting choice: i have lots of group game experience so i can teach these noobs a few things

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: yes
2385 days 6 hours ago
Lalisa
Name: Chili
Color Level: Silver
Group Game Experience: I'm a very active group gamer lmao.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Hero ^_^
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Hmmm I would say Brenda Lowe, because we have similar personalities and we're both very aware of our surroundings and others; sometimes not so much ourselves but definitely very aware.
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'm a unique casting choice because I'm a mixed bag of everything; you never know what you're going to get until the situation occurs and I have a never-quit attitude.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yep.
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: I will happily send in huge paragraphs of confessionals lol.
2385 days 5 hours ago
Remajakl
Name: Ash
Color Level: Orange
Group Game Experience: Quite okay.. In page have all the detail

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Maybe Hero
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: I think i am like JT where i trust people to much..
What makes you a unique casting choice: Because i bring a diff game playing..

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?:  yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: sure i will
2385 days 5 hours ago
DezzLegacy
Name: DezzLegacy
Color Level: White
Group Game Experience: not much

What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Tyson
What makes you a unique casting choice: Experience Gain

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?:  yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: yes
2385 days 5 hours ago
RaiLayB
Name: RaiLayB
Group Game Experience: Newbie

What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why:  Rob
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'm in it to win it

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you? Yes: 
2384 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Name: Brady ( my original account was bradyspaulding16 if you didn't know btw)
Color Level: Yellow
Group Game Experience: I have a ton of group game experiences just look at my profile lol

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Totally a villain
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: I would say Parvati Shallow because I'm not afraid to be big and make big moves in order to win but I'll also do it in a sneaky way so you'll never expect it.
What makes you a unique casting choice: Because I'm bradyspaulding16 and I've played in many group games and you have seen the potential that I have because I've played with you before. I played in CoolNarwhals and I feel like I played a pretty good game just coming up short of the win but in this series I want to win so I can represent this series in a good and positive way.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes because I'll put my full time into this game because this will be the only one I'm playing in at the moment so I'll try to give you some great confessionals

2384 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Part 2 cause I forgot stuff

Because I've also grown tremendously as a player throughout my time on this series. Coming in I was a idiot who made dumb moves and didn't really know the game well. However I've grown so much since then. I made pre merge 3 times in Cmacks Series and then I won in probably the biggest season ever. I was with 40 of the best Survivor players ever and I won. I also have won other big series like BigBens, BHDs and also recently won Matts Survivor and Muds Survivor at like the exact same times and those were really hard to win because they were against great players but I did it. In this game I hope to add another win to my resume and I'll do anything it takes which makes me a very good casting choice
2384 days 22 hours ago
Sachi
Name: Sachi
Group Game Experience: None so far. Sooo excited to give it a try!

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Hero all the way.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Colleen Haskell. I might not be the best strategist, but I always stay true to myself and my allies. I also plan to have a great social and physical game.
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'm new to the site, but already an icon.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Are they live? If they are, it's a problem for me :(
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Definitely. I will send tons!

2384 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
Name: Cody
Colour level: orange
Group game experience: A lot. I've hosted and played a ton

Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero, super loyal
What survivor contestant would you compare yourself to and why: Malcolm because I am a competitor and will always go for the win.
What makes you a unique casting choice: You know what your gonna get from me. I'm a super loyal guy and I'm gonna go full out in the challenges. I'm leaving as the winner

Yeah that works for the challenges

And yes I always do a ton of confessionals
2384 days 18 hours ago
Max1130
Name: Max
Color Level; Yellow
Group Game Experience: Beth's BB, Survivor Lucarigo, Survivor India

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: VILLAIN
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Micheala Bradshaw, she is a hard-working, strategic player who always deserves to win.
What makes you a unique casting choice: I am SMART! Ask anyone in Survivor Lucarifgo, I am the best player. Also, I am a nationally ranked swimmer. I will be good at challenges. You would be wrong not to pick me.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yes!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Of course!

Thanks for filling out the application! Welcome!

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!