This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Mexico - Fans vs Failures [APPS]

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Mexico -..

2399 days 5 hours ago
walker
NEWBIES APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name: walker
Color Level: orange
Group Game Experience: very little

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: a legend
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: mr freeze cause I'm cold blooded
What makes you a unique casting choice:balls to the walls
2399 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Name: Zyler
Color Level: Silver

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Hero
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Adam from MVGX because people underestimate me and then by time they reaslize I'm a threat it's too late
What makes you a unique casting choice: I have years of group games experience so I know what I'm doing (most of the time)

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes
2399 days 3 hours ago
Zizylion
Name: Enzo
Color Level: White
Group Game Experience: Not a lot; I'm only in one other Survivor game, but that's it.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Villain.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Hm, not sure.  I watch Survivor, but I don't think I really relate to anyone.  Maybe Denise, though.  She was cursed, but had a great social game to keep herself alive.  My social game is more mediocre, but it's good enough.
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'm the youngest one applying at the age of 12.  Now before you disregard this application, I'm not the stereotypical 12-year-old.  I play in Facebook ORGs (Online Reality Games) so I've been in games like Survivor and I actually do well.  I made it to the Final Tribal Council in one game, and lost.  Zero votes from the seven-person jury, zero votes to ever be cast for me, without the help of an idol, and one immunity win at the final four.  But I'm trying to look for more ORG communities (Skype, YouTube, and of course Tengaged) and this looks professional compared to the one I'm in right now, so hopefully I get cast!

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yes.
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes.
2398 days 21 hours ago
subfriend
Name: Azri
Color Level: Blood
Group Game Experience: a few

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: depends on situation on the season
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: Sandra, people will underestimate me but i can win
What makes you a unique casting choice: im from Malaysia?

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Maybe usually okay
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Of course

Thanks for filling out the application!
2398 days 18 hours ago
IceBear
Name: Luke
Color Level: Blue
Group Game Experience: A handful of survivor/BB games.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Hero
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: I'd say Rodney from Worlds Apart because not only do I look and act like a fool, but my challenge skills aren't the best. However, as the game ensues, not only will I make it far and hopefully to the end, but I won't be a floater, like Rodney.
What makes you a unique casting choice: I will proudly declare that pineapples tastes good on pizza. If that's not unique and totally irrelevant to survivor, then I don't know what is.

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: On the majority of nights yes, but a few I can't do/will miss apart of.
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Sure
2398 days 14 hours ago
justdontevictme
After finishing a great seventh season Kolby's Survivor Series is headed to Mexico for it's eighth installment! With eight newbies fighting against eight pre-merge returnees deemed the 'failures' do you have what it takes to be the next Sole Survivor?

NEWBIES APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name: brien weber
Color Level: orange
Group Game Experience: I have a lot i been playing then off and on since 2013 i placed 2nd in suitmans survivor tocintins and many more too many to mention

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: a villain because it's so much funner to play
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: rob c from amazon and all stars because I play smart and I'm a great player
What makes you a unique casting choice: I will do whatever it takes to win I once lied about my friend dying just to stay in a big brother game

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: yes it is
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:
Yes I usually send like 2 or 3 every day

If you cast me I promise you won't regret it
2398 days 13 hours ago
JSBReality
Name: JSB
Color Level: Light Green
Group Game Experience: Lucas BB Season,Matts Survivor 3/18,BigBens Survivor Comoros,Lucarigos Sirvivor and Survivor : New Forest

Would you consider yourself a Hero or Villain: Im a hero
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to & why: I think I'm mostly like Spencer because he's a social butterfly, he can beast comps when he wants to and choose who he wants out .
What makes you a unique casting choice: Well I'm an active guy i send confessionals everyday except when i am studying or something, I'm a physical beast , i call out someone when ik that there voting me like with me you get the full package drama,physical,active,social,sttategic Beast

Challenges will usually be from 7:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yeah

Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:Sure c;

2398 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
(Applications Closed)

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!