This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #7

Topic » HOH #7

2418 days 13 hours ago
LiukBB
It will be a live competition. So please

Crystal
Mark
Jay
Emmett

Post a time where we can do this comp thanks.
2418 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Anytime after 6pm works for me
2418 days 6 hours ago
Supitsmark
I am busy anytime after 4:30 today
2418 days 6 hours ago
Supitsmark
Unless it was late. Like 10pm est
2418 days 6 hours ago
LiukBB
Ok so 10 pm
2417 days 20 hours ago
CrystalNight98
do i say here now?
2417 days 20 hours ago
Supitsmark
Hereeee
2417 days 20 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Here
2417 days 20 hours ago
Emmett4
Here
2417 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Hey guys liuk is unable to be here but he has picked 2 possible people to be the host of tonights hoh comp and i am 1 of them. I will be posting the comp in a moment
2417 days 20 hours ago
Supitsmark
Okay!
2417 days 20 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Uh oh XD
2417 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Welcome housemates to this week HOH competition. The power is back up for grabs.Jin as current HOH you are not eligible to compete.
This competition is called “answer incorrectly” and here is how it works. For every round i will post two questions with two possibile solutions. Your job is to answer to those questions incorrectly. You will answer in the forum
The housemate who will post it firstly and will be correct will earn 3 points, the housemate who will post it for second in the correct order will earn 2 points, the third one 1 point, the last one will get a 0.
If a housemate answer first but he is incorrect he automatically earns 0 point for the round and the one who gets 2nd will earn 3 points ,the one who gets 3rd 2 points and the last one will get 1
If more than 1 housemate is wrong they both take 0 and it proceed in the same way as before.
We will have 10 rounds. The housemate with most points after the 10 rounds win HOH .
2417 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Any questions???
2417 days 20 hours ago
CrystalNight98
nope
2417 days 20 hours ago
Java9044
Waddup, X

open group

Luca's BB season 3 (Launch Date TBA)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!