This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kiribati Reunion

Topic » Survivor Kiribati Reunion

915 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I have to give it to…. JULIO.

Julio was another player playing with so much force, that I thought it was going to catch up to Julio every single round. Somehow Julio kept making big plays and spearheading moves. Julio was quick to turn on anyone with no second thought, aligning with anyone and everyone. If it got Julio one round farther, he was doing that. I do believe Julio had strong case to win had he sat at the need.
915 days 22 hours ago
Baseball03
Not gonna lie thought I would be up for this one since I lied to a lot of people 🤣🤣
915 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Finally, Player of the Season!

In order of elimination, we have:

Jamie (6th)
Julio (5th)
Alex (4th)
John (2nd)
Charlie (1st)
915 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It is NOT Alex
915 days 22 hours ago
OhNatalie
Oh c'mon I was just a social butterfly!
915 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It is NOT Jamie
915 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It is NOT Charlie
915 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Comes down to Julio or John
915 days 22 hours ago
Baseball03
Wow me not be in the running for player of the season harsh
915 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Austin and I have both agreed it goes to…. JOHN.

John should’ve been a deadman walking after Charlie win final immunity. Yet somehow John got Charlie to cause a tie. This proved to be a potential fatal move as Charlie was just 1 vote away from losing to John.  John played this game hard and aggressive and took plenty of risks. I didn’t think John Harry or Alex had a shot in hell to make it to the end. Yet they all made f4. I believe John played a large role in that happening. John was not afraid to make a big move and would’ve made a worthy winner just like Charlie.
915 days 22 hours ago
OhNatalie
LFG JOHN!
915 days 22 hours ago
Jxhn
lol thanks Chris I had to improve on my last appearance as a zero vote finalist u know it <3
915 days 22 hours ago
xcharliex
John is a king it’s true! And right Tristan kinda snubbed
915 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JURY VOTES

Tristan votes Charlie
Harris votes Charlie
Julio votes Charlie
Jamal votes Charlie
Sydney votes John
Alex votes John
Jamie votes John “ The other two don't really seem to have any idea what they're talking about. He absolutely played the best, I mean one of them even voted to keep him in the Final 4. As he says, he was openly obnoxious and people still didn't take him out. I don't remember him even getting that many votes, besides my own. Yeah, this one came down to that firemaking challenge, which I think is hilarious.”
915 days 22 hours ago
OhNatalie
Omg I love jamie so much

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!