This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kiribati Reunion

Topic » Survivor Kiribati Reunion

915 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
I want a question!!

Charlie is an icon
915 days 11 hours ago
xcharliex
This really does mean a lot for me to win this 馃槶馃槶 I had so much fun with all of you thank you thank you!!
915 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Julio - For a lot of the season, it looked like you were in a good spot. What was your downfall?
915 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Charlie - How鈥檚 it feel to win?
915 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
If you want a question just ask
915 days 11 hours ago
Jxhn
hey ill take a question!
915 days 11 hours ago
Baseball03
I鈥檒l take one
915 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
John - You played an extremely deserving game, coming just 1 vote shy of the win. Do you have any regrets?
915 days 11 hours ago
xcharliex
It feels amazing! I love survivor sooo much and getting to play any survivor game is an honor for me thank you for hosting :)
915 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
Julio - For a lot of the season, it looked like you were in a good spot. What was your downfall?

I think a lot went to shit when Tristan got rocked out. That tribal had so many gags but I think Tristan going at that moment allowed for others to advance themse;ves further
915 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tristan - Rarely has a player been eliminated from rocks. You are only the second person to go home by a rock. If you could go back and change your vote would you have flipped?
915 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It did seem like the f8 tribal was going to play a large role in who would be sitting at the end.
915 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Let鈥檚 give out some awards!
915 days 11 hours ago
Baseball03
Honestly no! I came here to play a hard fought game and I did that! I knew that a tie might happen but I was willing to risk it! So I have no regrets on that vote!
915 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
First let鈥檚 give out HERO OF THE SEASON

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!