This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kiribati Reunion

Topic » Survivor Kiribati Reunion

916 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
Tristan you legend!
916 days 10 hours ago
Baseball03
LOVE YOU JULIO! ❤️❤️
916 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
The candidates, in order of elimination are:

Tristan (8th)
Jamie (6th)
Alex (4th)
Charlie (1st)
916 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
John - You played an extremely deserving game, coming just 1 vote shy of the win. Do you have any regrets?

Oh no regrets at all! I played this game as hard as I could. As I said I thought I was a dead man walking at 4 so the fact that I got to the end at all was a really great accomplishment. Charlie played this season extremely hard and wanted it so bad - I'm not going to regret keeping someone took me to the end for our friendship when he didn't have to.
916 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
ILY 🥰
916 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It is NOT Jamie
916 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It is NOT Alex
916 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Down to Tristan and Charlie
916 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
GO TRISTAN GO CHARLIE
916 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
At the end of the day, I have to give it to… CHARLIE.

Charlie was extremely invested in the season and his allies. Charlie played a strong social game, one of the strongest we’ve ever seen. No one seemed to have a bad thing to say about Charlie. The unique thing is Charlie was able to make moves and vote people out while maintaining this likability. On top of this, Charlie was an underdog and could’ve very well been in danger of getting 4th had he not lost immunity.
916 days 10 hours ago
xcharliex
Omg thank you wow!!!
916 days 10 hours ago
Baseball03
Yay! Grats Charlie
916 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Next up, Villain of the Season!

There weren’t many villains of the season, ultimately coming down to just a few candidates, who even then aren’t really villains.  in order of elimination are:

HARIS (10th)
JAMAL (9th)
JULIO (5th)
916 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
oh who voted for me Chris so I know who else is getting targeted in our next frookies :)
916 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
Grats charlie 💗

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!