This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kiribati Final Tribal Council

Topic » Kiribati Final Tribal Council

917 days 8 hours ago
Jxhn
Oh you said also not jury. Yeah Harry and Charlie as well I would say I influenced as people I openly worked with . At the final 4, I think I showed just how much influence I had on Charlie. I just got done blindsiding you his closest ally and he still gave me a shot at fire. I said the right things I guess.
917 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
The person outside of the final 3 that I think was probably most deserving is Julio. He was well connected and could consistently get his way.

Harry - After Tristan was idol'd out, I saw you as someone who had a locked in spot in the Final 3. After that vote, nobody was looking at you, and you even had Charlie and I apologizing to you profusely for lying to you that round. You really could've hand picked who to go against in the finals here. I think your biggest mistake now is bringing John so far. After hearing John's speech, do you believe bringing him to the Final 4 over me or Jamie or Sydney was a good move for your game?

If I had my way, I would have wanted to bring Jamie to 4 instead, but the deal you made with Alex made it impossible to save Jamie at that point. If I was able to cut you at 6 as John & I planned, my goal would have been to go to 3 with Alex and Jamie, eliminating John & Charlie along the way. Your social game made that difficult to execute, as I had to adapt in order to guarantee my own safest path to the f3.

I knew I could trust John to view the game the same way as I do. I needed him to help execute the blindside against you. If I had the choice, I would have cut him, as I tried to do at 4. I think this is more of a mistake on Charlie’s part than mine, as I told Charlie that John was the clear frontrunner, yet he essentially threw away his own best final scenario. With most of the quieter players leaving early merge, there were many threats to consider late game. Even though I was not able to take John out, I had the correct read on his threat level and knew I didn’t want to sit next to him. Charlie’s mistake doesn’t take away from the accuracy of my perception.
917 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
Thank you all for answering my questions!
917 days 1 hour ago
Guigi
Me being brought up as everyone's big move is kinda iconic and funny at the same time <3

I'm flattered guys but I can see right through some of yall's bullshit

I don't really have a question as of now but if I do I will certainly ask it later!

Can't wait to see who joins me in the Winner's Circle of this awful series xo
916 days 7 hours ago
xcharliex
Hi jury.. AGAIN. I am making another speech because Chris said I could and I really care about this game x. I put in a lot of work this game and felt prepared to move in any direction, although most of the game it felt best to keep moving in the direction I was already going in. I feel since the beginning of the merge, the people I trusted and talked game with the most were never targeted, and if they were I tried to mitigate it. It was easy to notice people's preferences on who they wanted out, and I played on those preferences when I needed to most. I think the other finalists were stuck in the same mindset of who their targets were, and I was more willing to change and adapt to what I thought would be best for me at that moment. I thought about every choice I could make and what would be the best for me to make it here, and who I thought was most deserving to sit next to me.

I want to discuss again my decision to not vote out John at the end. John is someone who means a lot to me and is one of my closest friends. He has stuck up for me and has been by my side when I needed him most, and I will never forget how I barely knew him at the time, but he decided to spend chunks of his day helping me when my coding class. John, and our mutual friends, like to give me the trait of being disloyal. I wanted to prove to him I can have his back and show him I am willing to go the all way to the end in a game with him. I definitely see him as a strong competitor and a threat to win, but I would have had similar thoughts if I kept Alex in the game as well. It really was a tough decision, but like the rest of the game, I decided to make my own decision and go along with what was in my heart and my head, instead of what others thought was best. 

I still think this game was pretty simple. I didn't see many others truly thinking about the game to eliminate the people calling the shots. I felt everyone always went after weaker targets so I had plenty of time to get in good with the people who had the biggest chance of coming after me and convince them that I am useful to be kept around. I really think I played as hard as I could in a game where not a whole bunch happened. I had so much fun playing this and would love to walk away the winner. Thank you everyone.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!