This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kiribati Final Tribal Council

Topic » Kiribati Final Tribal Council

890 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Final Three Walk In*

Welcome Charlie, Harry, & John. Congratulations on making it this far. Nobody can say you don’t deserve to be here.

Welcome to final tribal council. We’ll now bring in the members of our Jury, Haris, Jamal, Tristan, Sydney, Jamie, Julio, and Alex voted out last tribal.

Charlie, Harry, John, you three have gone as far as you possibly can in this game, lasting 39 virtual days and roughly a month of real life days. You've oitwit, outplayed, and outlasted 15 other players to make it here.

You've had a hand in the last 7 eliminations. They formed the Jury.

But now power shifts to them and they will decide who wins this game.

Here's how it'll work.

Finalists, you may make an opening speech.

The Jury can question the finalists or make statements as much as they'd like.

When satisfied, they will vote for the WINNER of the Survivor 54: Kiribati and the prize of 2 gifts.

Jury, when you vote give a REASON WHY.

You have 48 hours. If more time is needed, it'll be given.

With that, we shall begin. Good Luck!
890 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
Hey jury - first of all thanks to Chris for a great season and to all of you for making it fun to play. Overall, I played my butt off to get to this stage and I’m going to outline some of the highlights that contributed most to me getting here. Let me know what questions you have that can clarify where I stood or why I made these decisions.

PRE-MERGE: Being on the winning tribe most of this stage, I attended maybe one tribal. Where the average person might fade into the background, I was definitely able to establish a good foundation. The earliest alliance I remember making this season was with Julio and Charlie; we were on the same starting tribe and are people I vibe with so this came pretty naturally. While we only attended one tribal before the merge, this alliance carried into the late game but also contributed to one of my favorite moments. There was a tribal immunity challenge this season where I was in the lead alone for my tribe even though I was on mobile. Charlie and Julio were on the same tribe but I was able to push to get the whole other tribe to also forfeit the challenge to me. This hasn’t happened at all in chris’ series and rarely in the real game so it is a little foreshadowing into the influence I had later.

Otherwise before the merge, another moment was The Summit I participated in with Harry and Baseball. The three of us agreed to all not go for an advantage to establish trust. Both of these folks come up later but early trust is ultimately what gave me the liberty to make some bolder plays down the road.

MERGE: At this point in the game, not only was I covered by those alliances I mentioned earlier, but I had also connections with Haris Sydney and Alex that gave me coverage from most angles the merge could go. Alex and I eventually ended up making an alliance with Harry which would be my other important group this season. From here, my mission was simple - build enough trust with the people who would stay in the game to where if shit hits the fan, I can always fall back on my middle position. Here is how I did exactly that to make it to the final 3.

FIRST MERGE and DOUBLE TRIBAL
The first few votes in the merge  I had a very simple approach: openly target whoever I was least connected to minimize fallout. At that point, Kris went who we hadn’t had any relationship despite being on a tribe previously. Next was the double tribal which took a year off all of our lives. I had targeted Jamie on a previous immunity challenge so it just made sense to not make anyone else mad and just be open about my intentions. I was straight up with everyone but it was Sydney who ultimately would take that and play some advantages to save Jamie. Most people would be pissed esp when two people I wasn’t after went. But that round showed me exactly where I stood  and clarified Sydney would have to follow soon despite trying to work together.

I played some advantages of my own that tribal - an idol shard and vote steal. To try to best protect myself, negating one vote could have been the difference between life and death ; being able to steal Jamie’s vote and cast it as a thrown vote gave me the most protection on double tribal. Ultimately, I had no votes anyway but I tried to put all the tools in my arsenal to work. If anything, it gave me the most protection in case of a blindside and it showed everyone I meant what I said with my targets and that I was willing to pull out all the stops to do it.

ROCKGATE
This was the scariest tribal maybe ever. At this point I was sandwiched between two final 3 deals: Julio/Charlie and Harry/Alex. Julio and Charlie wanted to blindside Alex with his public idol and I figured this was the chance to drive a wedge. I tried to tell Alex before the vote to play his idol for himself. He didn’t in time but the thought of doing that achieved my goal of him trusting me more. The rock draw could have gone so many poor ways, but when I voted Jamie that night - Alex and Harry I know trusted me 100% moving on. I know Charlie and Julio had their doubts but I was able to do damage control easily after this point since I was already public about wanting Jamie out up to then. Ultimately, baseball fell victim - we hadn’t talked strategy much since the summit but Charlie openly shared with me he was one of his closest Allies. Sometimes survivor all it takes is a little luck and Baseball went over one of the many bad options for my game. It is also possible that if he stayed in the game, Charlie would have sided with baseball over me not giving me as strong of an end game.

The aftermath was even smoother though too - I didn’t get blown up for openly lying to Julio and Charlie and the wedge was driven between my two alliances. Julio was also in a final 4 with me Harry and Alex but after that tribal, I knew it was more of a 3 (sorry Julio).

SEVEN and SIX
From there, Sydney and Jamie followed out unanimously. At this point though I had another terrifying game moment. I found the clue to merge idol and had to publicly find it while challenge results were being read. I played this at the final 7 because doing something someone could have easily seen was making me sweaty. I did use it though to to help my allies trust me more. Alex since I had just tried to help him with his idol, I told first and Harry second since I knew those 2 were close and could share info. Charlie was told after because he was most likely to have seen but since I just voted Jamie last round I wasn’t sure if he was gonna flip out. I played it at final 7; this was the last point of the game I could play it where I was truly going to be vulnerable given my strong social position. Jamie was trying to vote me in fact that round so it was a good guarantee. Ultimately, Sydney fell and Jamie followed and I was in the final 5 with all close alliances and played out the rest of my game on social/strategy.

FINAL 5
So at this point, I knew that Julio was probably the biggest social threat to win the game. He was also coming for me this tribal. I do credit me staying here to the move I made in the rock draw. Even if Julio had a deal with Harry Alex and or Charlie, all three of them trusted me more. Alex was skeptical and thought Me and Charlie being close was something to worry about (he was right). He was trying to push the vote onto Charlie but ultimately, Julio went home because I was able to convince him I would be willing to vote Charlie out. Charlie was left out of the plan to vote Julio since that was his closest ally left other than me.

FINAL FOUR
Nothing can be easy in this game, so of course Charlie wins immunity. I had no business staying in the game this tribal but I had to give it all I had. Going into that, the writing is on the wall where Im at least getting Alex and Harrys vote and I just turned on Charlie. I made a case to both Charlie and Harry saying this was the last chance to make a play to stand out to the jury and take out a social threat. Harry did not buy it, but even after me saying I was likely voting him if he didn’t win immunity, Charlie tied the vote. This easily summarizes that I achieved my opening goal of always having something to fall back on. Even when I was proven to be lying to Charlie and was up against a clearer final 2, i was still able to find a way with my friendship with Charlie, say the right thing to appeal to his desire to stand out and secure a chance at building fire.

CONCLUSION
I’m extremely proud of the game I played. If it’s outwit, outplay, outlast, I have given examples of how I’ve done all of that and more. I had trust with many, had my hands on basically everything, and stopped at nothing. Physical - I held my own in tribal and individual immunities and controlled advantages, strategically - I was the one to aim at the next target after the merge consistently and wasn’t afraid to make bold moves even if I was relying on luck/Jesus, socially - I was able to myself to a place where even when I could have been voted out just enough people stayed working with me.

All in all a fun season with a lot of twists and turns, and thank you all for making it a fun group to play with. I know I have done a lot to earn your votes tonight and hope I can prove that to you even more with your questions.
All love and respect to the two guys sitting here with me! Thanks for reading and your consideration :)
890 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hey jury! I’ll keep it short so y’all can ask questions about what you want to know.

I was never really in danger premerge. I made strong relationships with Alex, Tris, & Quack. Sadly, I lost Tris & Quack before the merge, so I basically would have to start over. I got lucky enough to go the submit twice. The first time I made connections with Tristan & John, and the second time I lost my vote.

At the merge, I played along with everyone targeting Kris, so nobody knew I couldn’t vote. I was fortunate enough to get an idol from Tris that expired that round and two idol shards. At the double vote, I convinced multiple people to play their advantages, and convinced Alex to throw a vote on Haris with me, since we hadn’t spoken. I knew Alex keeping his public idol would make him a bigger target, and I was proven correct when the votes split on him.

After that, I was able to leverage Charlie & Julio’s desire to rebuild trust to convince them to take out my biggest threat in Sydney. After the consensus vote on Jamie, I was able to convince Alex & John to flip on Julio since he was clearly playing the best game.

I managed to get to the final 3 by always having shields in front of me despite losing most of my connections premerge. I didn’t play the flashiest game, but I was able to anticipate my best move and execute throughout the game. I’d be happy to answer any questions.
889 days 22 hours ago
xcharliex
Hi everyone! This was my first survivor group game and I was very happy for it to be hosted by the amazing Chris <3. I
am really open to questions and think I worked very hard all game to get in this position.  I hope you guys take the time to read of all this I put a lot of effort into this game and dont plan on stopping here.

My starter tribe consisted of some friends and some not-so friends. I consider myself good friends with Jamal and knew we could trust each other. Tristan was someone who I've really enjoyed playing a few games with before, and I knew that he is a very loyal person and was excited to play with him. Elian and I have played a few games together and are usually solid with each other.  I know and like Cierra, although our relationship was a lot rockier when the season started and had 0 actual trust with her,  we agreed to start the game chill with each other. James is someone who usually has dislike towards me and vice versa, but I think I convinced him we could work together in this game. Julian and I didn't really speak, but we were on good terms due to mutual connections. There were two people on my tribe who I had no idea existed before this game: Alex and Julio. Alex and I spoke and had enjoyable conversations but nothing really serious, and then ended up swapped away for a little. Julio on the other hand, became a very close ally and friend.

When it came to talking game, plans for the future, who was going to go home and when. I by far had those conversations the most with Tristan and Julio. In a way I feel like I mainly put us together, I decided to put my full trust in the two people whose biggest quality I knew about them was loyalty, and constantly would mention to them how the other was one of my closest allies. I still left my options open to be with anybody, but I had the best conversations with them early on. Then all of a sudden, we get the perfect swap. Somehow it is Julio Tristan and I, with Sydney and Jamie. This was the best-case scenario for all 3 of us. It cemented our gameplan and our f3 and I feel like we set the season. One thing I was sad about was I never really got to make use of these connections I tried to play around with in the beginning. Cierra and James quitting early on was somewhat beneficial in a way I viewed them as obstacles in my game and wanted to overcome them. Not getting to reconnect with Eilian was devasting because I would have loved to see what they had to offer this game, but no where near game ending.

How could I forget about the double tribal. It was actually the only tribal I had to attend in the premerge. This tribal actually really set the tone for the entire rest of the game for me. I discussed with Julio and Tristan on the best plan, a little more with Tristan because I felt he had more control over Sydney and Jamie. Tristan is discussing with me between Julian or Haris and I told him that I would rather Julian go, as I knew Hare could be a valuable number for me. Julio did like Julian and was down to keep him in the game, but he decided to stay on board with us and go through with this. It doesn't take long for Sydney and Jamie to get on board with that, mostly due to Tristan. It was difficult for me to want to form deep connections with Sydney and Jamie during this time, as I knew I wouldn't want them a part of my game long term and didn't want to form something that would last. At the same time as all of this, I am heavily talking with Jamal. He is telling me about this 50/50 idol and how he wants to vote Julian with us, he was telling me 85% truth, so I still had trust in him but still believed in Julio Tristan and I.

Then we get another swap, and I am away from Tristan and Julio. I see that I am with Jamal and John, I am back with and talking with Alex again, and I start to form a little relationship with Harry. Jamal again tells me about another advantage, the selfless idol, an idol he can only play for someone else. I felt secure on that tribe and thought that if we lost Kris would have left easily. We ended up winning the challenge and being safe until the merge, where I got to reconnect with Julio and Tristan and acting thankful l I was back with them and that I was in danger on the other tribe.

Once we merge, I feel it starts pretty easy going. I have my tightest loyalties to Julio and Tristan, who have been working on controlling Sydney and Jamie, and now I have had time to work closer with Alex, John, Harry, and Jamal and am in a position where they wouldn't want to come for me. Again, when it finally comes time for me to vote again it feels very similar. Tristan and I discuss Kris or John, and of course I wanted to keep John at the game at that point. Julio and I have discussed our relationship with John. Very good friend, good player, but someone who will backstab. We decide to keep him close to us as possible and open that up to a f3, even tho neither us had intentions to take him there at that time. It seemed Kris didn't have any connections worth putting up a fight against that and he left pretty easy.

Then we get the auction, where thankfully I win immunity for the double elimination tribal happening soon. This is where I begin finally talking game with Haris. We exchange how glad we are to see each other and finally get to play together since we are good friends. He tells me about the power he won, the ability to steal the necklace. I continue to talk and work with him and it is concluded he doesn't feel like taking the necklace from me. Thankfully Julio is also safe, so all I had to do was protect Tristan. Everyones names got bounced around, and the plan  I wanted was to split the votes between Harry and Alex. I am hearing the other side is thinking of voting Jamie, which makes me feel great as I still see Jamie as one of my weakest connections in the game. Needing back ups and back ups of names made this very difficult. I am hearing people push for Jamal and Haris and I am unsure of what I can do to make sure everything goes how I want. After Sydney becomes safe,  and I am hearing that she will also be keeping Jamie safe. I got more panicked realizing I am going to lose some strong allies. I try my best to see how the votes are going and split as much as possible, with me and Tristan only being two people and Julio not being able to vote, we manage to get votes on Harry and Alex but alas with a huge amount of advantages played at the tribal it was no use, I had to say goodbye to Haris and Jamal. It was blow to my game, but not a major one.

Now time for my worst nightmare.. the rock draw. I was very disappointed in myself for allowing this to happen. I spent a while trying to think all the ways the vote would go and how to prevent this. Again, Tristan, Julio and I talked to everyone we could and compared notes on what everyone was doing. We are deciding between Harry and Alex. With Alex having a public idol and a public close relationship with Harry.. It made this very difficult. Due to Lies and obsession, like Syndey saying they were voting Alex just end up casting their vote for Harry, who we would have still voted out with her, Jamie being obsessed with getting rid of John, and John not being truthful about who he ended up casting his vote for, the worst happened. Tristan getting rocked out was devasting and undeserved. He played this game HARD and someone who could have earned the title of sole survivor. I am very glad to be able to call him a close ally this season. After this happened I severed my connection with Alex and Harry and knew I became a target in their eyes, and had to begin anew. My game had to change drastically.

One thing that I want to discuss that made this tribal and honestly this game a little ridiculous was the constant target of Jamie from the other side. To me, Jamie was either doing what Tristan or Sydney said most of the time, and no one else had a strong connection with her. The other side being worried about Jamie, while my sides biggest worry is Jamie flipping to them, made this game a lot more easy to control. This by extension also goes to Sydney, the other side was also very worried about her, while I was worried her and Jamie as a pair would go against me. I also viewed Sydney as a much more of a social and physical threat than Jamie, and knew she had to go. I know after the rock draw I blew up, mostly because I saw my true goal of the season ending before my eyes. I know that if we managed to get rid of Harry or Alex here, Julio Tristan and I would have been the final three. We had everything planned out and relationships everywhere, I dont think anything could have stopped us.During my blowup, I decide to confide in Harry. I realize I was a little wrong to view him as a threat to get people on his side rather than viewing him as someone I could use to get rid of numbers on my side. Syndey and I rarely talked, and when we did it turned out they weren't being honest, so I pleaded to Harry and focused on his personal vendetta to ensure Julio and I would live another day. I was able to secure my own safety after that with another immunity win. I know I really needed this and I took the time I had with it to ensure I had strong connections moving forward. I had to talk to John a lot for this tribal, because he was still stuck on voting Jamie. Julio and I didn't want to upset John and not give him what he wanted, but I convinced John it was best for now to let Harry be happy and get rid of Sydney, who was also a huge immunity threat, and promised him Jamie would go next.

I did complete my promise, but not with a little delay. John wins immunity this round which leaves the question.. who is Jamie going to vote for? Julio and I still are thinking of everything we can to come out of another tribal as smooth as possible, and it seems to be working again. At this point, I have not talked to Jamie in forever, but I start to hear about her secret plan, which is voting Harry. At this point its too little too late, I have deals to protect Harry and deals with John that Jamie is next. I still of course have to play the game and make sure Jamie feels comfortable and somehow doesn't flip anything on me. It succeeded and the "HUGE" target of Jamie was finally eliminated.

Now here is another sad story. It is the final 5, and Julio and prepare for the worst, especially when we see Alex wins immunity. I felt a little confident Alex had the chance to be the next to go if I played some cards right. At this point I feel terrible and can't bring myself to speak to Harry at this moment. John, Julio and I were the makeshift final 3 after Tristan was eliminated, so that left Harry as my only option. It turns out Julio ended up not even voting Harry with me.. which I was very shocked by. I would have voted with him no matter what as I wanted to do everything he could to protect him. I am very proud that I formed such a strong relationship with someone I knew nothing of before this game. Julio was an amazing alliance member and I am crushed he is not sitting here alongside me. Again here John proved to be the backstabber we knew was in him, and I was very thankful it wasn't to me. I think this showed a lot about my game, how I had just as much control as Julio, but managed to keep myself lowkey enough to when it came down to it, he was voted out over me, even when he played a lot harder that round. 

Now.. my decision at the final four. This was something that I did have to think very hard about but I am still happy with my decision. I viewed Alex and John both as threats to win. Alex was someone very rootable and an underdog, while John played smart and is a strong competitor. A lot of factors played into this decision. A huge one being Alex not talking to me at all in the final days.. I know these games aren't the most serious things in the world, but I am here to play survivor. I love seeing the drive in people fighting to stay, and I respect that. John did a lot to talk to me about keeping him, and that's something that I really wanted to see in someone making the finale.  That, tied with my long time friendship with him, and feelings that his game isn't necessarily superior, lead to my decision to give him a chance to make it here, as I would hope someone would do for me.

Overall, I think I played a very strong game. I knew my tight connections early on and used them well to get things to go my way. I made it here WITHOUT A SINGLE ADVANTAGE AND WITHOUT A SINGLE VOTE CAST AGAINST ME. Everything I did in this game was to keep me and my allies safe. I played with every connection I had and made new ones when I saw fit. I constantly made sure I was never at risk of being voted out. I feel a lot of people played right into our hands, including the other finalists. This was an AMAZING season and I enjoy everyone in this cast. Another thank you to Chris and Spinner for this season. I view my first survivor group game as a success, and hope you guys respect me enough to vote me. I outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted the best I could. Best of luck to Harry and John. <3
889 days 21 hours ago
Baseball03
My question is for Harry!

What was your biggest move that you came up with to help further you in the game?
889 days 18 hours ago
ghrocky100
Ok congrats top 3! You all had a lot to unpack here and while I do still have my preference I am undecided.

I’ll ask you each a question individually and ask you each one question all together

John, what was the move that you would say defined your game in a nutshell?

Harry, we were close allies throughout the game and I would love to vote for you, but some of the jury think you were just following orders other than the Sydney round, what else did you do to earn the title of sole survivor?

Charlie, this one is a little more direct. I did not talk to you or anyone else on the several off days we had because I have been extremely depressed as of late. However, I did attempt to speak to you at f4 and you saying otherwise about how I never reached out kinda pisses me off ngl because you were the one that didn’t reach back to me, which is how I knew I would be in firemaking. So, why did you take the person who you agreed with me and agreed with Harry was the biggest threat to win this game to the end?

And my question to all of you is outside of the f3 who do you think most deserves the title as sole survivor.
889 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
What was your biggest move that you came up with to help further you in the game?

I think my biggest move was definitely voting out Sydney. Sydney had strong relationships with most people in the game, but made it pretty clear he was coming after me. That move was against the best interest of John, Julio, & Alex in terms of their own relationships, but I was able to leverage those connections to make a move that only benefited my positioning.
889 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry, we were close allies throughout the game and I would love to vote for you, but some of the jury think you were just following orders other than the Sydney round, what else did you do to earn the title of sole survivor?

Voting Haris & Julio were both ideas that I came up with and executed myself.

During the double vote, I came to you with the idea of putting our votes on Haris since he was the only person left who hadn’t spoken to me. I knew I wasn’t in danger because of the idol shards, but I was able to guarantee the outcome would be at least partially favorable for me.

I was very close to Julio, as were you and John. I knew he was the best positioned person throughout the merge. I tried to convince you to vote him out at 6, but you admitted that you had a deal with him. At that point, I knew that my only chance of winning was to get him out a 5, since I could not beat him at 4.
889 days 16 hours ago
Jxhn
John, what was the move that you would say defined your game in a nutshell?

I would say not voting you out and forcing the tie set me up for success this season. I was originally planning on just rolling with Julio and Charlie from Pre merge but I felt strongly in working with you and Harry. I decided to flip mine and tried to inform you to play the idol. The vote tied on you and Jamie and we drew rocks. Tristan went who would have been in with Charlie and maybe Julio. Once Sydney and Jamie were out right after since we all saw them as the underdog duo threat, from that move a couple rounds prior I set myself up to where we had our final 3, Julio already tried to vote yall out so there was distrust, and Charlie who I knew was closer to me and Julio. So yeah I think that one defined the game for me.
889 days 15 hours ago
Jxhn
I didn’t see your other question! Who outside of the final 3?

I would say Julio. I can tell he was the most connected of everyone. We not only talked strategy but we also built a genuine friendship and talked. I’m probably not alone in saying I had something with Julio this season and I’d say he was the drivers this game until his demise.
889 days 14 hours ago
xcharliex
Charlie, this one is a little more direct. I did not talk to you or anyone else on the several off days we had because I have been extremely depressed as of late. However, I did attempt to speak to you at f4 and you saying otherwise about how I never reached out kinda pisses me off ngl because you were the one that didn’t reach back to me, which is how I knew I would be in firemaking. So, why did you take the person who you agreed with me and agreed with Harry was the biggest threat to win this game to the end?

Hi Alex, I have seen blogs from you discussing your depression before and I hope you know no matter what you can always talk to me.. the last message I received from you was “congrats on top 4” and after that nothing. We did previously discuss John as a threat, but I had my own opinions of you as a threat as well and obviously didn’t want to clue you in on those thoughts.. it was more of a set up to make sure if I didn’t win immunity  I had the chance to stay. After I won immunity, I really expected at least something… at least a little check up to see if I had the same thoughts on voting John. I know real life can easily take over, but for this game I feel at the end I had to go with the person who was putting a lot more effort to with me to stay in the game and respect a long time friend. I know that if I was messaging someone like John messaged me, I would have really appreciated getting the chance to stay.
889 days 14 hours ago
xcharliex
And my question to all of you is outside of the f3 who do you think most deserves the title as sole survivor.

I think I have to go with Tristan.. he did a lot to keep our numbers strong while also not really having anyone target him. I also knew he thought a lottt about everything this game and had a good plan to make it to the end. This paired with his unlucky demise definitely makes him the most #robbed player of the season
889 days 13 hours ago
OhNatalie
Congratulations F3 🥳 You three making it to the end is a great ending to this season so hooray bitches!

Questions:

Charlie - My BESTIE 🥰 It was a real pleasure playing with you this season and I wouldn't have traded your allegiance and friendship for anyone else's. Luckily, you were never in a bad position where my loyalty to you was tested, which is an incredible feat. We really played the middle the best we could and Im glad it worked out for one of us. My question to you is, which of your three games was strongest? Strategy, Social or Physical?

Harry - After Tristan was idol'd out, I saw you as someone who had a locked in spot in the Final 3. After that vote, nobody was looking at you, and you even had Charlie and I apologizing to you profusely for lying to you that round. You really could've hand picked who to go against in the finals here. I think your biggest mistake now is bringing John so far. After hearing John's speech, do you believe bringing him to the Final 4 over me or Jamie or Sydney was a good move for your game?

John - I knew if I didn't gun for you at some point you would be sitting in the finals inevitably! Congrats king! During Sydney's vote I was waiting for her to get online to sway her and Jamie to vote you out that round. I was aware that Sydney had some advantages and I had some Idol Shards I could play, which may have led to your demise, except you played an idol that round. I assume you would've played it anyway and immediately if Sydney and I had used advantages on her during that tribal. I share this because I don't think people (myself included) realized how protected you were and it baffled me that not more people wanted you out sooner. My question for you is, who else (jury or not) did you have under your influence where the likelihood of them voting you out ever was slim?
889 days 12 hours ago
xcharliex
Charlie - My BESTIE 🥰 It was a real pleasure playing with you this season and I wouldn't have traded your allegiance and friendship for anyone else's. Luckily, you were never in a bad position where my loyalty to you was tested, which is an incredible feat. We really played the middle the best we could and I'm glad it worked out for one of us. My question to you is, which of your three games was strongest? Strategy, Social or Physical?

Julio <33 I love you so much and it really felt like an honor to play with you! I think we really killed this, so I am going to go with strategy. I think I have great claims in all three aspects, winning 3 immunities and never having a vote cast for me, but I feel that most of my strategy was unchallenged. I feel most of the time whoever I wanted to go home did, and I knew who to talk to and when to protect myself. I felt I created and planned and worked for a way for me to navigate this game with ease. I will admit my strategies didn't always fully work like at the rocks or double boot tribal. Regardless, I still had so much fun strategizing with you along with a few others and it made me really enjoy this game.
889 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
I don’t think Harry saw my other question but I would like to hear his response
And to Charlie, when I sent you the congrats message you never responded. I’m not gonna send you multiple messages in a row because I thought you were making it clear you didn’t wanna talk to me. If I misread you there then that’s on me, but I still don’t really get the move. I’m trying to wrap my brain around it but I just really cant.
889 days 11 hours ago
Jxhn
To Julio’s question
Hey - thanks so much! Yeah especially after Sydney’s advantages came out and there being a bigger possibility of an upset, no question I was saving myself with the idol that night. Ended up essentially being the last time it made sense for me besides 5 but by then I was safe in numbers.
So under the influence of I guess varies by person. Like Haris for example, we had talked about wanting to work together, but only went to two tribals together. I wouldn’t say I had him in the mist at all but if by influence you mean connected with and intended on trying to work with for sure. I’d say the people I worked with closest on the jury are you and Alex - by sheer nature of us talking strategy very openly, yea I would say I had influence on you both.

Otherwise, Sydney is someone I’ve played and worked with previously. Her playing advantages for Jamie who I had no influence on showed me that I can’t rely on her there. Friend? Sure. But Sydney going was def a win for me.

For everyone else not listed on the jury, we definitely spoke a couple of times but definitely not at length at strategy and maybe only in the tribe or group chats or summits. But I wouldn’t say I didn’t try to at least show something. Tristan I tried to work with at the summit. Haris I mentioned.
Jamal and I had the tribe where I got the people to throw to me that day .so I’d say for most of you there was at least a touch but it varies.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!