This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Galapagos Jury Questioning

Topic » Galapagos Jury Questioning

1041 days 21 hours ago
jakehou97
Anyways. Hi guys. My mind is mostly made up but I do have one quick question.

For basically the entire game all three of yall never had to play from the bottom/as a underdog, since neither of yall went to a single tribal premerge and was in the majority alliance for pretty much the entire postmerge.

How would your game had differed if you were in a position like I was? Always on the losing tribe, always in the minority, working from the bottom. What types of moves would you have made?

Anyways, goodluck to you three. You each played a good game and I respect it.
1041 days 21 hours ago
JoshBB1999
How would your game had differed if you were in a position like I was? Always on the losing tribe, always in the minority, working from the bottom. What types of moves would you have made?

If I was in your shoes, I would continue to make some strong alliances and make some good connections no matter what happened. When it's merge, I would get people to be on my side and plan on thinking carefully in how I want to use the idol, play my advantages, and to win challenges. I would still be my honest and true self but if i have to deceive people (only to vote against me prior to contacting me and wanting to target me) just to get some information that's fine with me.
1041 days 20 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Because making some connections and getting the numbers to build strong alliances from the opposite tribe is always important because they would be the majority and I would be the minority
1041 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
@jake
Tbh I think I still wouldn’t have been an underdog. I was an underdog going into the f4 immunity though
But I felt I had strong enough connect too make it to swap and then too merge. I just think I’d have to do what I did during merge then if we did lose which is getting that strong alliance and making sure people stuck with me to make it to the merge and so on. All I would’ve done is just try and keep a strong tribe together and make it to the merge cuz at that point I was only focused on making jury until I got here was like damn I could go all way with this. But mainly form a strong group and get to merge which I already felt I kind of had on the tribe already. Was I number 1 for people, prob not, but I feel I was not so low as to not make merge and continue on playing.
1041 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
Especially now that we know how Chris “hosts”

jakehou97
Gaiaphagee
*Final Three Walk In*

Welcome Jayson, Josh, & Kent. Congratulations on making it this far. Nobody can say you don’t deserve to be here.

Welcome to final tribal council. We’ll now bring in the members of our Jury, Owen, Brenden, Tyler, Jay, Sal, & Isla voted out last tribal."

I don't see my name😂😂

*sips water*
1041 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Gaiaflop
1041 days 13 hours ago
KBeastW
For basically the entire game all three of yall never had to play from the bottom/as a underdog, since neither of yall went to a single tribal premerge and was in the majority alliance for pretty much the entire postmerge.

for me personally i would of reached out to brosky to see what kind of position he was in and maybe could of done a cross tribal alliance and try to make that the dominant alliance

otherwise i think i would of done what you did and that was try to get people from the other tribe that were in the bottom of the alliance to flip and you were successful with that with sal and jayson but idols and rocks ruined those plans

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!