This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Galapagos Jury Questioning

Topic » Galapagos Jury Questioning

1042 days 13 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Owen, I'm sorry about not contacting you. I have no idea what your intention was.. I thought you were trying to sway and convince me by not voting for you. Again I do apologize.. but like I said.. I was working with Isla, Kent, and Jayson since the very beginning. No hard feelings
1042 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Especially now that we know how Chris “hosts”
1042 days 13 hours ago
BBlover96
https://media.tenor.com/images/d597492cf8133e13c85d52880b0a131f/tenor.gif
1042 days 13 hours ago
salmaan
Kent and Josh why would I consider voting for u over king jayson cause I am coming up blank sis
1042 days 13 hours ago
BBlover96
@sal i dont think you should xoxo
Love them but I played this game, kept options open, took risks, and won clutch immunity, 0 votes, and i will massage your shoulders

tbh I think I made this a little less boring, i kept it exciting I know that, even while drunk
1042 days 13 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Each of you, please explain to me the importance of the returnee pass in the meta-strategy game of Survivor as we know it today.

I think this is the opportunity to better yourself once you join your second season in the series. You can learn from your mistakes by reviewing what you have done in the past but still remembering the good times you had
1042 days 13 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Also, Josh, I literally said hey to you and you never replied to me or even accepted the DM invitation, so no I wasn’t trying to work with your alliance, as you say, I was just saying hello lol

Yes but you also could've convinced me to work with you lol
1042 days 13 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Kent and Josh why would I consider voting for u over king jayson

Unlike Jayson, I have not deceived too many people. I have played a great social game and I have made connections with most of the people on here and I have shown people that I can be a kind person
1042 days 13 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Wait, if you didn't accept my DM of hey, how could I have convinced you to work with me? I’m not mad or anything, just confused lol
1042 days 13 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Hypothetically if I accepted your dm that would've happened. It's what I'm trying to say
1042 days 12 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
It would have? That’s a big assumption from a hey. You’ve lost my vote
1042 days 12 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Jayson, you came to me in a Discord VC before the swap saying you wanted to work with me. So idk how you can claim I was just talking with you to save myself at the merge. You’ve also lost my vote
1042 days 12 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Kent, as long as you answer my question and it makes me laugh, you’ve got my vote
1042 days 12 hours ago
KBeastW
Each of you, please explain to me the importance of the returnee pass in the meta-strategy game of Survivor as we know it today.

Owen we all know survivor is a marathon and not a sprint and its clear you realize that and are playing the very long game, very smart in my opinion because you can pick the perfect season for you and very likely take it out, i mean who knows maybe season 56 will be a wizard of oz theme and that has your name written all over it! i applaud your play in that auction i was going to do what you did but you beat me to it so i had no choice but to go for immunity!
1042 days 12 hours ago
KBeastW
Kent- I tried to reach out to you in this game but you never responded to me, why was that.

Jay i dont recall you reaching out to me? but if you did then thats my bad! but basically man i already had my alliance and game plan and i didnt want to bullshit you thinking there was something we could of done together.

but what i should of done was reach out to you and say that rather than have no communication at all and thats a fault in my game, im just not good at lying to people i guess

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!