This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Galapagos Jury Questioning

Topic » Galapagos Jury Questioning

1042 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
Jayson, you came to me in a Discord VC before the swap saying you wanted to work with me. So idk how you can claim I was just talking with you to save myself at the merge. You’ve also lost my vote

Like i posted before i made alot of promises I couldn't keep and i was in multiple chats at the time and you werent in one so I had too look at for myself but to be fair I voted you in second urn so my vote didnt count anyways :P but w/e u do u know i respect u dude
1042 days 10 hours ago
KBeastW
1) Who would you vote for if this was a final 2 and you got third place? Why?
2) How did you overcome your biggest setback?
3) What was ur single biggest individual accomplishment?

my man brosky! i wish we could of been on the same tribe and worked together or at the very least that urn twist wasnt there and we could of done something!

1. i would vote for josh because he was the only one who was never truly in danger of being voted out plus he was loyal to me the whole time

2. my biggest set back was the final 4 not winning immunity and jayson winning, i was dead in the water and somehow i got out of it because isla couldnt choose between me and josh so she self voted and was eliminated, i think my last chat with her was crucial and also my relationship with her throughout the season was so good that it created this possibility and thats good social game in my opinion

3. biggest accomplishment finding the tribe idol on my first guess and playing it correctly when i was about to get voted out at final 8,
also making it to the final 4 with my final 4 and not having to break my word to that
1042 days 10 hours ago
KBeastW
Kent and Josh why would I consider voting for u over king jayson cause I am coming up blank sis

well sal i think me winning 3 out of 6 immunities,
finding an idol on the first day and playing it correctly at final 8,
me winning the most challenges overall including pre-merge,
having a strong alliance that made final 4,
having a great relationship with isla which got me into the final 3

all those things make me the king of the season

plus jayson's life was in our hands at final 5 and we could of got rid of him, so me and josh had more control of the game overall
1042 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
yall werent voting me over jake lol and i told u too play idol lol
1042 days 5 hours ago
JoshBB1999
1) Who would you vote for if this was a final 2 and you got third place? Why?

I would vote off Kent because it would be impossible for me to take down despite how many challenge wins he has. I could not win the game based on that.

2) How did you overcome your biggest setback?

In Final 5, I was tempted to either align with Jake and try to get him to convince the votes to Jayson. Or I would stick with the original alliance to vote off Jake. And I chose the people who had my back since Day 1 and I'm proud of each and every one of you that I have took to the final 4!

3) What was ur single biggest individual accomplishment?

Me surviving the purple rocks with sal and jayson.
1042 days 5 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Kent and Josh why would I consider voting for u over king jayson cause I am coming up blank sis

Because I have played a really strong social game and made connections with Isla and Tyler. I am sure they will vote for me to win. If not, I still respect them. It's not about winning the challenges, it's about making connections with people you get along with. I have not deceived people or backstabbed people in the back like Jayson
1042 days 5 hours ago
systrix
Hi guys ❤️ My fav top 3 so far. I don’t need to question the 3 of you because ik you guys deserves the spot on top 3 and also I already have my winner. I witnessed the 3 of you on how you guys played the game and you guys did so well.. goodluck and godbless.
1042 days 4 hours ago
BBlover96
ty isla, u should be here but u too nice lol``
1042 days 4 hours ago
systrix
Shut up jayjay. Not anymore. I will redeem myself next season and I would be the most notorious but cute villain in that season and I’m will win it because I’m pretty awesome
1042 days 3 hours ago
KBeastW
thanks isla it was great meeting you this game and you did so well love you <3
1042 days 1 hour ago
BBlover96
Lol fine fine
1042 days ago
systrix
Jayjay look! I can drink better than you
https://media.tenor.com/images/0f93d74afc717aa4670250c3aecee753/tenor.gif
1042 days ago
BBlover96
Lol tbh I doubt it, I go hard
1041 days 20 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Isla we love you so much ❤
1041 days 18 hours ago
jakehou97
Gaiaphagee
*Final Three Walk In*

Welcome Jayson, Josh, & Kent. Congratulations on making it this far. Nobody can say you don’t deserve to be here.

Welcome to final tribal council. We’ll now bring in the members of our Jury, Owen, Brenden, Tyler, Jay, Sal, & Isla voted out last tribal."

I don't see my name😂😂

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!