This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Ghost Island Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Ghost Island Jury..

2179 days 5 hours ago
5651Omar
So, my questions to you are: Why do you think that you should win survivor, and Who were you most loyal to this entire game and why?

Honestly, thank you Jay for seeing the game I played and for those kind words. Honestly, like thank you. I think I should win this game because of my social ability to connect with everyone, and my ability to know when to turn my back on certain people - and HOW to talk to people to do as I say - something Chili wasn’t able to do.

UNLIKE CHILI, I didn’t have immunities and advantages to rely on safety. I had to work my ass off talking to people and figuring out in what order to take them out. Eli told me he loved Chili, so I saw them as a duo that I had to separate and this would benefit me by isolating Chili and leaving her loyalty with me.

As Chili said previsiouly as well, I managed to convince her to vote out Rich instead of me that tribal. ME, I did that. Why approach her? Ummm, she had immunity and her double vote. I knew she had the double vote because SHE told ME after gaining her trust. I had my STEAL A VOTE power so I didn’t NEED her,  but if I was able to save that for 5 - that’s be best case scenario for me.

There were other key points where my social and strategic game HAD to come into play, the Final 4 tribal you know was a big one. I convinced you to vote out Logan. LOGAN, after it was pretty clear that it was Chili/Me vs You/Logan. That itself is a HUGE move. It basically guaranteed my spot in finals.

Final 5, voting Nels was also easy due to all the information I got to gather because I spoke to everyone about everything. Instead of taking a gamble, I knew exactly who had to go.

That’s why I deserve to win. I spoke to everyone during the game, gathering information, didn’t rely on immunities or advantages, and truly played the game of survivor knowing who had to go at what time.

Chili is Amanda in Fans vs Favorites
& I feel like I reversed the curse, and I’m Cirie in Fans vs Favorites, conducting blindsides and people still trusting me after them.
2179 days 5 hours ago
5651Omar
As for the loyalty portion of the question, my loyalty went all over the place, but at the end I was ultimately loyal to myself; although that’s super cliche.

From the start my loyalty was with Rich and Tyler. Rich and I go way back to when I was like a yellow level. It’s ridiculous, so I wanted to make it all the way to the end with him. Unfortunately, the way things played out - I had to vote him out. My loyalty then lied with you Jay. But, at the 5 tribal - you lied to me about something so small, not being able to vote. That to me was a wake up call, about maybe how big of a game you were actually playing, and hearing how much jury hated me and Chili (and not you) - those two events made me switch my loyalty to Chili. & here we are now - at the final 2.

To say I got carried here, of all people - you should know that’s a lie.
You should know I worked my ass off to get to where I am.
So, that’s why when you acknowledge my game it felt nice. So again, thank you Jay.
I love you, and glad you made it far as you did :)
2179 days 4 hours ago
sarge455
Larissa tbh u may have my vote tonight. You were a strong player and I realized that pre-merge. Was I bitter on being voted out at six...absolutely. I felt I deserved better placing. You were a beast in challenges. I applaud that. Socially, I would have liked our conversations to be more come merge. However, I chose an allegiance with Omar and a few others. Great game! No hard feelings even after all was said.
2179 days 3 hours ago
doubledarefan01
All of u can go to fucking hell and both can rot in fucking hell
2179 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
I think Omar takes credit for alot of moves he didn’t actually make lmao. Omar never convinced me to vote Rich out, he was working with Rich and was trying to convince me he wanted Nels out, which I REFUSED to do. Omar saw I had a lot of power and flaked on his alliance and voted my way. Omar was carried to the end, because if I had just gone ahead and voted Omar that tribal with literally everyone else that did, he would’ve been voted out and I used my advantages and final 3 immunity help propel him to the end. I told Omar I had a double vote because everyone at that point already knew, as Rich had already told me before Omar even attempted to talk to me.
2179 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
Unlike Omar, I chose to play a game solely based on friendships, loyalty and integrity, Omar can only sit before you and claim he’s made it here because of betraying friends he’s known since he was yellow level without remorse or concern. He flipped from player to player to stay in the game. Good social gameplay? I find that questionable.
2179 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
Just to make it clear how I saw this final 2’s gameplay:

I actually played the game, won immunities, found and played idols and advantages and controlled my own fate.

Omar leeched off of others’ successes, flipped on his own allies and friends for no real reason  and rode my coat-tail all the way to the final. Just my own opinion.
2179 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
Omar claims he didn’t NEED me, but without my help at the final 6 tribal council, he would’ve gotten 6th and that would’ve been the end of his game because his so-called social game had every single person but me voting to eliminate him, vote steal used or not.
2179 days 3 hours ago
5651Omar
Chili, don’t shif on my game. Because I can easily shit on yours.

Your social game absolutely sucked. Heart to heart, it sucked.
Without advantages and without immunities, I think we can both agree you wouldn’t be sitting here. Like let’s be honest.

Knowing you had advantages, um - DUH. I fucking spoke to you and made sure none of them were used against me. Do you think I’m stupid? But, at the same time - I spoke to everyone to ensure my spot here. There’s a REASON why Rich was voted out instead of me, and there’s a REASON why Logan and Nels were voted out instead of me.

I feel like you guys are seriously not seeing my social and strategic game that I used to get here and it’s absolutely disheartening.

Ika, Cirie and other great game players didn’t win competitions - but still played amazing games and I think just because I didn’t win competitions, just because I didn’t have one million idols and advantages - I didn’t play a great game.
2179 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
My social game was bad, but it’s not like anyone reached out to me. Communication is a two way street and everyone had time and opportunity to talk to me. Rich was voted out because I told you I wasn’t voting Nels after you tried and tried again to get me to vote Nels, lets not pretend you masterminded anything there. Everyone knew I had advantages, it was spread by the auction winner, you didn’t gain my trust as I was willing to vote you out but not changed my mind last minute. Nels was voted out because after we saw the forum, we knew he was the only valid vote, even though I explicitly had said I wanted to make final 3 with him.

You act like you had such a great social and strategic game, but you made it this far based on chance and circumstance, not an AMAZING game like Ika or Cirie in which you are claiming. You’re here because I wanted you to be here, not because you “controlled votes and orchestrated blindsides.” I’m not trying to shit on your game, well lack of game, but it’s reality Omar.
2179 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
And guess what? Final 6 I didn’t win immunity and the person that got votes was you, not me. So that in itself proves your theory of me not making it far without winning immunities/advantages false. And tbh, maybe if I didn’t win so much, maybe I would’ve had a better social game. But then again, can I be blamed for being good at challenges and not needing to rely on others to make it to the end? I can sit here proudly and say I made it to the final 2 based on my own ability and skill-set. You can’t Omar.
2179 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
And also LOL, I may aswell throw it out there that I have still yet to recieve a valid vote. Yes, that’s right. Shit social game or not, I am at the final 2 with 0 valid votes casted against me this entire team. How about you Omar?? Where’s that top tier, great social game??
2179 days 1 hour ago
5651Omar
Honey, you didn’t receive votes because you had immunity in the form of an idol.

At 5, with the help of you, jay was convinced you didn’t have an idol.
That’s why you received votes
2179 days 1 hour ago
5651Omar
You have 0 VALID votes because of your idols sweetie.
Votes were cast against you. Don’t act like you have 0 votes against you lol
2179 days 1 hour ago
5651Omar
Don’t fucking stand here and say I didn’t do anything Chili, when in retrospect YOUR GAME CAN NOT MEASURE UP TO MINE.

Going back to Ika and Kevin from BBCAN5, Kevin won - not because he played the better game, but because he won the right competitions at the right time. & I feel like that’s where we are standing right here, right now.

You think you carried me? You did NOT. So, don’t stand here and say you did.
You’re extremely full of yourself.

I’ve already admitted in saying that I was giving you credit for the Rich vote, but you - YOURSELF - admitted to switching your vote to me, BUT you didn’t. Because , I had formed a better relationship with you than rich. The Logan vote was all me, and crucial to my game.

Nels was the only option.
Eli, was mine and my alliances .
Splitting the votes to flush Logan & Eli’s idols was a lot to do with me.

Pre - Merge I also busted my ass and even single handledly won immunity for our tribe.

I hate the fact that just because I didn’t win immunities and didn’t have a ton of advantages you guys are overseeing my gameplay.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!