This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Ghost Island Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Ghost Island Jury..

2179 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
I actually used lies to actually do good, I told Eli the lie about when I got the idol, it was the one that I sent a screenshot faking it by the hosts own mistake and told him Chili had an idol which looks like it actually was true. And saying I gave the fake idol to Chili who gave it to Omar was my other lie but, again true.
2179 days 19 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I fucking trusted u Omar and u do this bullshit
2179 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
He's drunk from his win in the last grs.
2179 days 19 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I say we all vote for chilli
2179 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
I say let's end the season with one final curse to reverse.
2179 days 18 hours ago
5651Omar
Okay, Nels why are you so bitter? Same with you Sarge, you both do realize that both of those tribals it was either ME OR YOU? Sorry I decided to not throw my game away and to continue fighting.

Yes, I did lie to all of you, except for Logan.
The reason why I’m excluding Logan is because I didn’t talk to him at all, I believe. He was the person I decided not to lie to and just vote him out.

But, I lied when I absolutely had to.

I spoke to Eli the tribal Tyler got voted out to ensure I wasn’t getting any votes pinned my way. I spoke to my alliance to ensure Eli was the next vote because he lost all his trust in me when I voted for him. But, again - I lied to Eli because I was uneasy about his torch snuffer and again ensured not votes were pinned against me. 

Rich, your tribal was a doozy and I’ll explain it to you rn
2179 days 18 hours ago
5651Omar
Rich, you were my MAIN. My number one, and I’ll always stand by that. We go way back to when I had first started this website. You lied to me when you told me you had an advantage to reflect votes. When I tried telling you, you were getting majority of the votes and that you should use your advantage, you instead lost your shit and started to throw MY name around.

Using my previous relationship with Chili, and knowing Logan didn’t have a vote. I spoke to Chili about using her advantage of two votes against you. It was nothing personal, but I knew it was going to be me or you that round. I even told you I wanted to vote Nels, and you didn’t listen. So; with that you had to go.
2179 days 18 hours ago
5651Omar
Nels, your vote was also one of the easiest I had to cast. Because your social game absolutely stunk. I wanted to make it to the end with you, but you had just cast a vote against me - and you didn’t speak to me at all. Not only that,  but when we entered that Final 5 tribal - I knew Chili had her idol, Logan and Jay had immunity because of GI, so again it was either you or me.

I didn’t see anything bad in voting you out, you had just voted me - and it was either you or me. I lied to Jay about Chili not having an idol because again - I had to ensure I had no votes coming my way and it worked.
2179 days 18 hours ago
5651Omar
Logan, you received 4th because I hadn’t spoken to you at all this entire game and I already had formed a relationship with both Jay and Chili. I managed to convince Jay to vote you out because I made it seem like he had a clear win -against Chili or I, and I told him I was taking him to the end. I also might have used the guilt trip on him lying to me last tribal about not having the ability to vote.

With that being said, it was also an easy vote for me to cast.
2179 days 18 hours ago
5651Omar
Take a step back in this game, and realize why you’re all in the jury.
A huge part of it, is because of me. So, I’m not asking you to respect my game, because it is clearly a villainous one with all the lying and manipulation I had to do.

But don’t underestimate it, and say I did nothing but got carried.
2179 days 18 hours ago
5651Omar
I would also like to clarify that the fake idol I used was given to me by Jay, not Chili. This was before I even spoke to Jay, and remember telling Tyler that I didn’t trust the idol solely because I had never spoken to Jay. I was fooled that it was fake, but not shocked.
2179 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I never voted for u
2179 days 17 hours ago
5651Omar
Nels, so you’re felling me that in the vote Sarge went home - you voted for Sarge?
2179 days 17 hours ago
5651Omar
Finals Vlog: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ni8ad2x68xt27p/finals.MOV?dl=0
A lot has been addressed on this forum and this was filmed prior to that
2179 days 17 hours ago
Lalisa
The actual audacity of this jury is absolutely appalling. How bitter and mentally disturbed do you have to be to believe that neither Omar and I don't deserve to win? And deluded to believe you yourselves played better than either of us? It actually disgusts me and to say it comes down to picking a number to get your vote? I'm REPULSED.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!