This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Ghost Island Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Ghost Island Jury..

2179 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
I'm being called useless when I made the MOST powerplays this season and won the most individual immunities. But I see now that this jury is filled to the brim with bitterness and plain jealousy and it's sad that people can't respect great gameplay.
2179 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
If I didn't make any strategic moves, why else would I be in the final 2? LMAO literally so ridiculous even having to DEFEND my game-play when it's clear that I played the absolute shit out of this game.
2179 days 15 hours ago
5651Omar
Honestly true. Chili played a great game, and voting Rich wouldn鈥檛 have been possible without her 2 votes. She may have switched her vote a few times, but without her and that advantage that wouldn鈥檛 have been possible
2179 days 15 hours ago
5651Omar
Voting Nels, was obviously both our ideas.
She trusted me in getting Jay to vote Logan.
I trusted her in taking me to the end.

I think we both love and trusted each other for the latter half of this game. Because we knew we only had each other and thanks for always being there for me Chili 馃挅
2179 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
I won 4 individual immunities, used 2 idols on myself to guarantee my safety and used a double vote to ensure Rich went home, but apparently I'm "useless" and "did nothing" with "no strategic moves". and am "not worthy" as a winner...............in what world can that logic be applied and make any sense?

If any of you had made it to the end playing the game I played, yall would be claiming that whoever won the most immunities did well, that playing idols is part of the game and that said player was a great player. But because it's me; a player that had never aligned with any of you at merge time and I was the one that got you out, suddenly I'm a bad player that RELIED on immunities and needed advantages to stayed in the game when in reality, I got 0 valid votes all season because of how well I played.
2179 days 15 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
HELLO I AM BITTER
2179 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
The two most deserving players are here right now, I'm glad I became a loyal ally to Omar this game and I REFUSE for the integrity of the SURVIVOR FORMAT to choose a NUMBER to determine if I get a few of your votes because some of you refuse to admit you got OUTPLAYED, OUTWITTED and OUTLASTED by Omar and I. It's honestly BENEATH us for a few of you to choose a winner based on who can pick a number that's the most closest to yours. Do you have any respect for the game of Survivor?
2179 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
Even going to the extent of saying you want to abstain from voting? That's your prerogative.

Okay so if anyone wants to say anything or ask me anything about my game, just shoot me a message or mail or whatever because I'm over the blatant and random negativity this forum is radiating.

Thank you Gaiaphagee for a fun game, I'm sorry that a select number of the jury are choosing to disrespect you by claiming they won't vote because of their own personal vendettas and biases, but nonetheless I've had a fun experience! :)
2179 days 14 hours ago
5651Omar
As for me, I didn鈥檛 rely on immunities because anyone who鈥檚 played Group Games with me knows I suck at competitions. Instead, I relied on what I could and that鈥檚 the social bonds I can create with people.

I made sure I spoke to everyone and anyone I can. I did lie to you all at some point in the game, but it was to better my position in the game and to ensure I made it onto the next round. With multiple people being immune every tribal, the more and more I had to lie and find strategic manners to survive every tribal council.

Chili is here for her physical game - she had 2 idols then won the last two immunities, I am not saying she didn鈥檛 have a strategic game. But, I am here because of the strategic and social game that I played.

I love you all, and I鈥檓 not just saying that. This game reminded me of why I fell in love with tengaged and that was for getting to know people and playing the game. I apologize if I hurt your feelings when you were voted out, but at the end of it all - it鈥檚 a game, and you know you鈥檇 vote me out if you had to as well.

I might not win this season, and I鈥檒l be extremely disappointed if I don鈥檛, but I鈥檓 proud of the way I played because I think I played the best game from all 16 players this season.
2179 days 14 hours ago
5651Omar
I also will not be choosing a number in hopes you guys do vote for the best player, whoever you guys might think it鈥檇 be. We had an amazing time this season, let鈥檚 please end it on a high note and not in a malicious and bitter way.

Eli - Sorry for lying to you, but you were a threat to me and my game. You had to go.

Rich - I still love you lots, and you鈥檒l always be one of my favorite and best newb friends no matter the outcome and no matter who you vote for. Just know that I love you and I鈥檓 sorry that things had to play out the way they did.

Nels - Boy, you and I were together from the start. I saved you time after time, and the reason why I wrote down your name is because I literally had no other option. I love you and glad we crossed paths. Please don鈥檛 be bitter and vote who you think played best between Chili and I.

Logan - Like in my vlog, I said not talking to you has been my biggest mistake this entire season. You played a great game, you were my biggest threat at 4 because I knew you wouldn鈥檛 take me to the end, and the jury loved you. Great game buddy, and hope we play together some other time. No hard feelings.

Jay - Dude! You played a great social game. You had no blood on your hands at the end of the day, but in order to win survivor you have to. That鈥檚 why you had to go. Chili and I both knew we were hated. You weren鈥檛. I hate to say it, but you should have voted me at 4, but I鈥檓 glad I got you to vote Logan.

Tyler - You played an okay game. I hate you. Lol jk, you know how I feel about you! And I know this won鈥檛 be the last time we play together.
2179 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
Well, Chili obviously has no jury management. Shows by the way she is reacting right now. Lmao...I wrote that on here to see which of you two would rise above and still explain your game and manage the jury a little better in the Final Jury. Obviously I know who that is.

I was never going to base this game by a number pick. I would NEVER do that. I needed to see who would rise above the comments and explain their game play. That is what I respect out of this game.
2179 days 7 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
So, as you guys stand In the final 2, it is kind of bittersweet. I am a little disappointed, because I worked so hard to get to the top, and I feel like it was taken from me, but I'm happy, because survivor is a game of outplay, outwit, and outlast, and obviously you both are here because of those three things. So, congratulations. Now lets get to the top 2.

Chili-Your survivor game was one hell of a ride. It seemed as though a lot of people didn't like you. But, I can only speak for myself when I say that, I only wanted you out because you were the strongest person here. Last season, in the challenge, we both didn't do as well as we wanted, and now, we fast forward to season 2. and we made top three. You should be proud of everything that you did. And GURRRRRLLLLLLLL, all those Idols, and immunity wins, had me hella shook from the start to finish. So here is my question for you : What do you think was your best move, and if you could pick 2 people to be in your position, who would they be and why.

Now, onto Omar, you sneaky bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK You showed me what a winner is supposed to do, and that is do whatever you got to do to make it to the end and try to win. You did whatever you had to do to get where you are and I'm not mad at you. But, as you saw, I voted a close ally out of this game, because I believed you, and I trusted you. Loyalty is a key part in winning in my opinion. So, my questions to you are: Why do you think that you should win survivor, and Who were you most loyal to this entire game and why

I have said what I had to say and either way it goes, a winner will be picked and I just hope that the right person wins. Good luck to all, and I got a question for Gaia.

Gaia: When is allstars
2179 days 6 hours ago
Lalisa
Oh I'm sure Rich, your entire "I'm just tricking you into seeing you react because I am holier than thou" reverse psychology schtick is so transparent, please just give it up lmao. "I'm voting based on who can manage the jury better!!!" LMAO so incredibly ridiculous, please just vote Omar if you want to act like a 12 year old schoolgirl at the playground trying to impress your friends.

Otherwise if you actually want to QUESTION MY GAMEPLAY LIKE A JUROR THAT ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT THE GAME OF SURVIVOR, then go right ahead.
2179 days 6 hours ago
Lalisa
Jay_smooth1738
So here is my question for you : What do you think was your best move

Thank you for actually asking a question and for your sweet compliments Jay! My best move would be at final 6 when I took out the majority alliance of Rich, Nels, Logan and yourself, when at that point I was 100% in the minority. After Eli was voted out, I was truly by myself. But funnily enough, I watched both Omar and Rich come scrambling to me as they knew I had power in this game. I was a threat in immunities and although I hadn't even won that round's immunity challenge, both wanted to work with me badly. Both took different approaches to wanting to work with me; whilst Omar took a friendlier and more chill approach, Rich immediately threatened me with the idea of him "reflecting votes" against me. Obviously I did not take that threat well and he was voted out that same round, thanks to my trusty double vote. He went on to say that he would've "helped me" make it to the end, as if I'm somehow subordinate and wouldn't be able to make it without him. The fall of Rich made it easier to just slowly but surely get everyone else out of the majority alliance and after winning final 3 immunity, my promise to bring Omar to the final came into fruition.

Unlike Omar, I CONTROLLED my own destiny. I didn't need to be carried through the game, I didn't need to rely on others to pave the way for me to make it far. I did it on my own. I won immunities, I played idols, I used advantages and I got 0 valid votes the entire season. I didn't have to rely on the immunities, because people simply wanted to work with me, I just won them simply because I could. Even when I was in the minority, I came out on top and here I am today in the final 2 because I depended solely on myself. Even at final 3, I had yet to start and knew Omar had gone 18 hours in the challenge but I knew not to depend on someone to bring me to the final 3 and that I myself had to WORK HARD myself to make it, choosing to spend 22 hours awake to make sure my FATE in this game came down to whether or not I could do it, not whether or not someone else could drag me over the line.
2179 days 5 hours ago
Lalisa
Jay_smooth1738

And if you could pick 2 people to be in your position, who would they be and why.

My two picks would be Eli and yourself. I definitely think Eli was taken out too soon and if he had stayed, I don't think I would've been as loyal to Omar just because I had that instant connection with Eli when the game started whereas Omar and I's final 2 deal happened at final 6. As for you, you played a great game and it was tough for me to choose who I'd rather have in the final 2 with me when I won immunity, but I honoured loyalty that I had with Omar and chose to bring him with me to the final tribal council, because we had made a deal to make it to the final 2 together.

Also I would've said Rich would be a contender for who I think could've made final 2, but after seeing his behaviour post-elimination it's sad to see how deluded and entitled he is over his elimination. A real modern day tragedy.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!