This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 16 Applications

Topic » Season 16 Applications

2138 days 1 hour ago
Gohandd
Name: Goh
Group Games played in before: I used to play group games here... But recently, I haven't played any
What's your favorite group game memory: When I sent the message to the wrong person ... Kinda funny too
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero
Which Survivor player are you most like: Sierra Dawn
What will you bring to this season: Uhmmm, since I haven't played in awhile ... I might be just starting to experiment on what to do and how to strategize because I am starting from scratch as of now
Skype (If you have one):
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): I guess whenever
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yepp
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I a looking forward in group games after months of not playing haha :)
2138 days ago
jakehou97
Name:Jake
Group Games played in before: I've played in many over my 7 years on here...Suitman's, Bingo's, LoganWorm's, Bennett's, BHD's, themissinglinks, etc
What's your favorite group game memory: Winning Bennet's survivor Guatemala
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero with a little bit of villain
Which Survivor player are you most like: Kelley Wentworth
What will you bring to this season: Strength, competition, engagement, excitement and FUN
Skype (If you have one): jakehou97
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Pretty much any time between 2pm-10pm EST
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes of course
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm an old school tengaged/group game player and I love playing these group games bc usually they're a ton of fun. You won't regret casting me <3
2138 days ago
JoelW55
Name:Joel
Group Games played in before:Plenty, BigBens, Suitmans, Julians (where ive attended the most tribals in the series)
What's your favorite group game memory:Winning BigBens Survivor Barbados
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain:Hero, although im changing in the villainous direction
Which Survivor player are you most like:Courtney Yates
What will you bring to this season: A strong strategic mind and a British charm x
Skype (If you have one):live:jowlings
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST):whenever mostly
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I dont play group games too often anymore, but when I come to play, I come to PLAY.
2137 days 23 hours ago
Jasoi
Name:Jasoi
Group Games played in before:A lot
What's your favorite group game memory:Being in an a strong alliance
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain:Middle
Which Survivor player are you most like:Richard Hatch
What will you bring to this season:Ill be stragetic
Skype (If you have one):
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST):4pm-7pm EST
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):Sure
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you:Ill be a really good cast member
2137 days 22 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Name: Bueger
Group Games played in before: Pokepat Survivor: 2nd, Jayden’s BB: 5th
What's your favorite group game memory: Exposing FireX and Bacon69 as brothers in Jayden’s BB
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Depends on the cast
Which Survivor player are you most like: I’m not like anyone. I’m original
What will you bring to this season: Burgers and silliness
Skype (If you have one): TheBurgerMan
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Any time before 9pm EST. Obviously more free on weekends.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes but I can’t promise all challenges. I don’t compete in challenges I know I can’t win.
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I’m a host of a popular group game, Burger Big Brother and I require my contestants to send confessionals, be active, etc. so I will surely be active!
2137 days 22 hours ago
JSBReality
Name: Jayden
Group Games played in before: Matts Survivor 3/20,JARBB4 : 3/14 theres alot check my acc theres alot
What's your favorite group game memory:When I played an idol on the most hated person in the game and got my target out and then won the game with the most hated by my side
Which Survivor player are you most like:Spencer from Survivor Second Chances 
What will you bring to this season:A winner and fun for other cast members and
Skype (If you have one): Jayden Sebastian (JSB Logo)
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST):Anytime just lemme know (night is preffered)
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Just know i have full time on my hands and its summer and my dedication will be in this game and lets get started!
2137 days 21 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Name: Hali
Group Games played in before: I have a good amount on my profile!
What's your favorite group game memory: Probably.. Hmm, tbh its hard to pick a favourite one, maybe winning the final HOH of a game and evicting that fat bitch Halloween!
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Probably a villain, I think I have a very hero-like personality, but sometimes I come off as a villain to people, which is a negative honestly cause I believe I'm a hero at heart. I can tend to play a villainous game, though.
Which Survivor player are you most like: Michaela Bradshaw! We both need to learn to keep our mouths shut :( It's always been a huge difficulty to me, I end up offending people and as soon as I open my mouth, I'm  a target!
What will you bring to this season: I will bring SAUCE, SPICE and ENTERTAINTMENT.
Skype (If you have one): alwaysvictorious2
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Any time! Probably any time of day until 10PM est.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes boo boo!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: nope! please cast me tho, king!
2137 days 21 hours ago
Chandelier
Name: Chandler

Group Games played in before: 1st Season 2 : Survivor Indonesia
2th M&N's Survivor: Ethiopia

4th D&B's Survivor Season 7 : Samoa

°The Underdog player of the season
°Best move of the season
°Best Alliance of the season
°Player of the Season

7th Link's Survivor Galapagos
15th Pokepat's Survivor \\ Fiji

What's your favorite group game memory: when i changed my plan in the last minute playing an idol for myself. Had i not done that, i would have got 5th because everyone was lying to me

Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: depends on the situation

Which Survivor player are you most like: Kelley WentWorth from Second Chances

What will you bring to this season: light because I am the sun

Skype (If you have one): guilherme_cruzz

What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 7PM 8PM 9PM

Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): YES

Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm currently on the f5 of another survivor but it will probably be over when it starts and I'm Brazilian (if that matters)
2137 days 20 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Name: Jeremy
Group Games played in before: a ton including bingo21 (twice), Gaiaphage (3+), Suitman (once), Benlinus (once), cmack (3 times)
What's your favorite group game memory: Yound vs. BDH (34 player season)… merge was at 14 and 13 of those 14 were playing as hard as possible.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: I think both are stupid, but more a hero
Which Survivor player are you most like: Mike Borassi…. :P.... Adam Poch… I mean Klein
What will you bring to this season: Will beyond reason :P
Skype (If you have one): MMAjunkieX
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 5-6 sometimes... after most of the time.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): not guaranteeing challenges, and you may need to prod me for confessions but I'll give them.
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Last of the Yasur :P
2137 days 19 hours ago
Nostalgic
Name: Brad
Group Games played in before: A fuck tonne, boo, M&N/Kolby etc.
What's your favorite group game memory: Winning Kolby's Estonia
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Really depends on the game and what kinda character I feel like playing
Which Survivor player are you most like: Daddy Luke Toki
What will you bring to this season: My winning personality
Skype (If you have one): ninjapirate3482
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Idk I work really early in the morning my time. Closer to 9 or 10 EST would be nice
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Sure thing
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Cast me plz
2137 days 2 hours ago
Brittney
Name: Ethan
Group Games played in before: a lot, M&N's is really it recently tho
What's your favorite group game memory: BBUN last year was a lot of fun, it was an active season and everyone was playing hard
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: depends, but I like to think I'm more of a hero lately
Which Survivor player are you most like: jerri manthey
What will you bring to this season: activity and maybe some shade
Skype (If you have one): omfgethan_
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): like 6:30 and later works best
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: no sir
2136 days 23 hours ago
Islander
Name: Lindsey
Group Games played in before: None :(
What's your favorite group game memory: N/A
Which Survivor player are you most like: Amanda Kimmel
What will you bring to this season: Beauty, charm, fun, excitment
Skype (If you have one): None
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Any time in the evening
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Even though I am brand new on this site I hope I can play. I love survivor and it is one of the reasons why I found this website. I'm very excited to have a chance to play maybe!
2136 days 19 hours ago
BernieBudd
Name: Budd
Group Games played in before: Alot
What's your favorite group game memory: Getting backstabbed by Mr.Mud ;)
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: I'm Superman
Which Survivor player are you most like: Cockran
What will you bring to this season: Budd
Skype (If you have one):  <<Why the frowny face?
Berniebudd
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 24/7
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): I must confessional, I'll vote and tote the 44 if you intend to challenge me.
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you:
I like to put my stick in the mud ;)
2136 days 19 hours ago
BernieBudd
These people are extremely boring
2136 days 17 hours ago
BernieBudd
Swaggalicious

open group

Mud's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!