This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 16 Applications

Topic » Season 16 Applications

2138 days 14 hours ago
tcold312
Name: Thomas

Group games played in before: Mostly Imperfect Stars

What’s your favourite group game memory: Making it to the finals in multiple seasons of Imperfect Stars, haven't won though.

Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: A hero! ^.^

Which survivor player are you most like: Malcolm

What will you bring to this season: Intelligence and unique strategies

Skype(if you have one):  You have mine, but I think it's tsagues@outlook.com

What times will you be able to compete in challenges(In EST): From about 7 pm est to  12 am est

Do you promise to be active?(attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc) You bet!

Anything else I need to know in order to cast you?: Nope!
2138 days 13 hours ago
ethanbradly
Name:Ethan
Group Games played in before: ---
What's your favorite group game memory: ----
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Both?
Which Survivor player are you most like: Amanda
What will you bring to this season: Drama, and a unique gameplay
Skype (If you have one): -
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): ALL
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): YES
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I am here to win
2138 days 12 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Oops I meant rocked out
2138 days 11 hours ago
Coyle14
Name: Cole
Group Games played in before: sooooooo manyyyy
What's your favorite group game memory: Beating JesseM because he thought I would be easy to beat at the end XD
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Both
Which Survivor player are you most like: Cirie
What will you bring to this season: I will bring the big moves the fans wanna see. I have never won a Survivor org on this site. I have so close many times. I have the passion and tenacity to win this game
Skype (If you have one): coleknight97
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): anytime after 7pm
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: You wont regret it :)
2138 days 11 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Name: DJ
Group Games played in before: I can't remember alot of them, but most notable are NB Reality, RSF, TTRS, TTBB, SFN, Cmack's, M&N's and Big Ben's 1st Gen.
What's your favorite group game memory: So many!! But I think the best I can think of was at WPF where I used a Triple Vote at the Final 12 to shake the game.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: I'm kinda in the middle lol. Like I do not so much to call me a villain but not so much to call me the hero either. That's why I don't get casted to HvV seasons lol
Which Survivor player are you most like: I don't want to compare myself to other Survivor players since every person plays a different game than the other.
What will you bring to this season: I'll bring anything that you want in this season, except drama. Fuck drama.
Skype (If you have one): cool.exchange (I'm more active on discord though)
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 7 to 11 PM EST.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Not really.
2138 days 11 hours ago
survivor1998
Name: Jack B.
Group Games played in before: Zombie's Survivor, Vlad's Survivor

What's your favorite group game memory: A tribal where the two people with the most votes both had idols and someone was voted out with just one vote.

Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Depends if you're with me or against me ;)

Which Survivor player are you most like: Spencer

What will you bring to this season: Big plays, lots of confessionals, maybe some humor

Skype (If you have one): jabenedict924

What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 4-11 pm

Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): I love sending confessionals

Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm color blind :P (thats why I suck at zoo)
2138 days 6 hours ago
DankLlama42O
Name: Avaa
Group Games played in before: None but that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing
What's your favorite group game memory: NA
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Both? It really depends on the cast
Which Survivor player are you most like: Tony Vlachos
What will you bring to this season: Big moves, attitude, great confessions, drama, I will make this the best season you've had

Skype (If you have one): NA but can make one if need be
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST):  Any
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Even if i don't win it'll be an entertaining season with me ;)
2138 days 1 hour ago
josiahsurvivor
Name: kourtney
Group Games played in before: bryantandf
What's your favorite group game memory: playing my idol twice correctly because i got all the votes.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: villain cuz im ready to cut bitches throats left and right.
Which Survivor player are you most like: russell hantz or parvati shallow. cant choose which 1 is better. and coming in 2nd wud be kelley wentworth.
What will you bring to this season: Sneaky Sneaky ready to play. down for it. like play hard or go home kind of play.
Skype (If you have one): josiah_tengaged (prob not gonna use tho)
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 7,8,9,10
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): obvii
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Im here to play and do whatever it takes
2138 days 1 hour ago
TheDiamondWls
Name: Matths
Group Games played in before: in my profile
What's your favorite group game memory: literally scoring all the points for the tribe in an immunity challenge
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: i think im too much of a flop to be called either :P
Which Survivor player are you most like: Cirie Fields
What will you bring to this season: being the token flop of the season who suddenly rises up
Skype (If you have one): i dont have one
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 7-10 pm
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): YES
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: i'm going to be a very unique addition to the cast, the season would be better with me in it duh
2138 days 1 hour ago
TwoStep
Name calvin

to many to count

all of them

hero

none
well to be honest its a surprise
o mostly weekends
might nope
2137 days 22 hours ago
Christian37
Name: Christian
Group Games played in before: They are on my page
What's your favorite group game memory: Surviving a vote where i was going to go after almost beign blindsided.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villian
Which Survivor player are you most like: Tyson apostol. Funny and smart.
What will you bring to this season: Comedic relief and strategy
Skype (If you have one): Christian37
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 1pm to 8pm
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Of course
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I can bake cakes.
2137 days 19 hours ago
sportsgeek12
Johnny
Sax's Survivor Brazil, SmackDowns Big Brother Survivor Dan
Winning Sax's Survivor Brazil
Hero
Tom Westman, I love challenge beats
Great social play
johnny brtek
1pm-4pm 10pm on
yes
nope
2137 days 19 hours ago
Zmiles02
Zack
Numerous over 5 years I played more around 3-5 years ago however
Hero but wouldn't mind stabbing someone like a villian would
Randy from Gabon I just don't tolerate BS and am cocky
A person who will go all in for the prize
ZackeyMac
All days
Will be active and will play hard
2137 days 19 hours ago
bwburke94
Name: Burke

Group Games played in before: Too many to count, but they were a long time ago.

What's your favorite group game memory: I've been in a few insane games before. My favorite is probably the 2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 in Manalord's series.

Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: I'm kind of in the middle. I've reformed myself by this point, but my most memorable performances were villainous.

Which Survivor player are you most like: Boston Rob circa Redemption Island.

What will you bring to this season: An old-school mentality.

Skype (If you have one): I no longer use Skype.

What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): I can compete whenever.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Not as often as I used to, but I can still make it to live challenges.

Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm often seen as "that guy from the Survivor Wiki", but in a more Big Brother-centric community like this one, that might not be much of a disadvantage.
2137 days 18 hours ago
flyfly456
Name: flyfly456 (just call me fly)
Group Games played in before: none recently, i've played islandsurvivors survivor but that was years ago
What's your favorite group game memory: convincing someone to give me his idol and then voting him out immediately
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: hero
Which Survivor player are you most like: cochran
What will you bring to this season: exciting strategy and another winner
Skype (If you have one): dont have one
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): anytime after 9 works best for live challenges
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): very!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: i'll be active

open group

Mud's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!