This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 16 Applications

Topic » Season 16 Applications

2102 days 5 hours ago
jflora18
Name: AJ
Group Games played in before:
Big Brother Erotica: 9th place 2nd Jury Member
Big Brother Unlimited 12: 3rd Place Final Jury Member
Big Brother Unlimited 13: 14th Place
I have many more since I have been here since 2011 however getting all of that would involve my application being composed of entirely group games so ill get a prntscr http://prntscr.com/jzskin
What's your favorite group game memory: Recently it was when JP (TwentyOnePilots) and I were in Final 7 and nominated with each other in a Triple Eviction and we were the biggest duo threat and we both escaped by manipulating Hufus into using the veto on JP and convincing everyone we weren't together and surviving with 2/3 votes to save.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: I'm loyal to a fault depending on the person, however I can be extremely villainous and vindictive to many who don't have my loyalty so it depends on my situation.
Which Survivor player are you most like: I want to say I can be very similar to Cirie, I know when to talk and I have a great strategy however I can be overshadowed or seen as too big of a threat and robbed in the end.
What will you bring to this season: I will bring drama, great game moves, entertaining confessionals and an active player whose dedicated to the game.
Skype (If you have one): ajflora418@yahoo.com
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Probably anytime preferably would be like after 7pm EST everyday.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes of course what would be the point in playing this game if you weren't active?
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I think that I can be an incredibly great asset as a castaway that will keep the game entertaining and fun at all times. I have many friends who have played this game and they've all told me I should play because it's a lot of fun and so I want to give it a shot.
2102 days 2 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Name: Keizo
Group Games played in before: Not much but i did the best in Link's Survivor and Dan's Survivor
What's your favorite group game memory: Hmm whole Merge on Dan's Survivor
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Dunno probably Hero
Which Survivor player are you most like: I don't like comparing myself to other players...but Probably Lex from Africa
What will you bring to this season: Activity, Loyality
Skype (If you have one): Neppy (Foxy_Piplup)
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): hmm 4,5,6,7,8 PM
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yeah of course why would anyone apply if they're not planing to play?
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm from Poland and 6PM is 12AM for me soo...I really want to play
2101 days 5 hours ago
John10
1.Name:John
2.Group games you played in: Alot some you might know of bbuk placed 7 and bbuk code red placed 10 burgers big brother can't remember um i placed 2nd in one survivor but I can't remember the name
3.whats my favorite group game memory: a crazy eviction where fire x got evicted from some dude named Nick (in a SPAM poll)
4.do you consider your self a hero or villan:hero
5.what survivor player are you most likely like Brian heidik
6.what will you bring to this season: competition and social game
7 don't have one
8.what time will you be able to compete in challenges 5,6,7,8,9,10
9.do you promise to be active (attend challenges send confessionals vote etc)? Yes
10.anything else you need to know in order for me to casting you? Um I'm pretty excited to play another group game it's been a couple weeks and I really want to play one so yeah
2100 days 14 hours ago
Name: Nikki Palmer
Group Games played in before: TTJ’s, Leli’s, Kolby’s, Suitman’s etc.
What's your favorite group game memory: Probably blindsiding a close alliance member when the merge group of 8 was split 4 and 4. Perfect opportunity for a blindside!
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villian 100%
Which Survivor player are you most like: Probably Parvati Shallow. I relate to her social game
What will you bring to this season: I’ll bring a superb social game and I’m definitely one to cause conflict if people bring conflict to me!
Skype (If you have one): nickashton413
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Mostly anytime because it depends when it’s summer
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Hell yes!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I’m left handed & was born on Friday the 13th ;)
2100 days 8 hours ago
tashi
Name: Tashi
Group Games played in before: Profile!
What's your favorite group game memory: Winning.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero
Which Survivor player are you most like: Wentworth
What will you bring to this season: A flair of drama and an iconic player
Skype (If you have one): live:tashidoot
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): after 7
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yeah
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Idk!!!
2099 days 21 hours ago
malachyk13
Name: Malachy (ma-la-ky)
Group Games played in before:M &N's Survivor: Nicaragua
What's your favorite group game memory: Nothing. High level players always win cause everyone follows them
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain:Villain
Which Survivor player are you most like: Yul Kwon
What will you bring to this season: Juicy strategy and high risk gameplay.
Skype (If you have one): malachyk13
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST):8-10pm EST, sometimes 7
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Nope
2099 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
Name: JB
Group Games played in before: Suitman, M&N, Kolby, etc. Check profile.
What's your favorite group game memory: Winning Suitman's Second Chances
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero
Which Survivor player are you most like: Natalie Anderson
What will you bring to this season: I'll bring versatility
Skype (If you have one): utfanjb98
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 7-10 pm
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: No
2099 days 7 hours ago
ghrocky100
Name: Alex
Group Games played in before: check bio
What's your favorite group game memory: Being able to pull out the win in Noah's Blood V Water when my partner got out premerge
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villain
Which Survivor player are you most like: Tyson
What will you bring to this season: The cockiness, the attitude, and of course, the smarts
Skype (If you have one): ghrocky100
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): most anytime before 8 pm est
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I might be getting a job soon but as long as I don't have one it shouldn't interfere
2098 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
APPS CLOSED!

open group

Mud's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!