This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coyote Episode 3: "Sitting Ducks"

Topic » Coyote Episode 3:..

1639 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Uncle Roy: Okay... *doesn't object to the messy comment* And I know your mom's a cop, your dad's a doctor. You run a newspaper, which you used as a weapon against my family. I'm very caught up nowadays. How do you think I found out about my sister-in-law's death? *smirks* Be careful, Karissa. I'm not joking when I say that the Mayer's are dangerous. *takes a swig*
1639 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Tucker: *opens the door to the town hall for the beginning of the funeral*

Mr Tully: *takes after Ben too*

Ben: *just hides in the kitchen*
1639 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
She pulls out her mini flask and starts drinking casually, glancing around Orlando's room. ^It is a shame what happened...^
1639 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Goes into the kitchen and sees him she whispers*

Amateur
1639 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Ben: *looks at Mari, incomprehending. He holds a knife*
1639 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Rooney: *goes to Orlando's house* Where are you dork? *she snuffs out her cigarette* Funeral is happening!
1639 days 22 hours ago
KingGeek
*Charlotte exits the car, straightening her dress. She walks into the town hall with her NPC bff*
1639 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
K: *she narrows her eyes at Roy* "I have a hard time believing that an old white guy with an eyepatch and anger issues is dangerous. And a skinny white bitch that has a pill problem and runs around town with some knock off breakfast club people is also suppose to be dangerous."
1639 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Uncle Roy: Believe what you want. At least I tried. *checks his watch* Time for the funeral. *finishes his beer and tosses it on the lawn*

Tucker: *sees Charlotte enter and nods to her* Thanks for coming.
1639 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Poppy waves. "Hey Rooney... I think he fell asleep."
1639 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Backs on in fears and silent cries*
1639 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Rooney: Oh. You coming to the funeral?
1639 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
K: "That's littering but whatever." *she makes her dress an inch or 2 shorter before walking towards the town hall*
1639 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Mr Tully: *comes behind Mari* You should go to the funeral. It starts soon. *watches his son* I'll deal with him.

Ben: Make it stop... make it stop... *hits his head over and over*
1639 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Uncle Roy: *ignores her and goes to the town hall*

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!