This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coyote Episode 3: "Sitting Ducks"

Topic » Coyote Episode 3:..

1613 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
K: "I don't even know you, so like why would I want to get a rise out of you?" *she flips her hair* "And I don't care for your brother or his dead wife too. So it looks like we got that in common."
1613 days 18 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Uncle Roy: *rolls his eyes and takes a swig, he sits up in his chair* So you hate them.
1613 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he sighs*
“Im going to the funeral not because i want to but i kinda owe it to rooney ok?”
1613 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
Um first off don’t whip me and secondly what did I do wrong
1613 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Poppy looks at him. "...Believe me, she'll appreciate the support after. You'll be fine."
1613 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
K: "Hate is a strong word but yeah."
1613 days 18 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Uncle Roy: Hate and love are both strong words, doesn't mean you can't feel them. *he shrugs leaning back into his chair* I hated Pandora too.

Mr Tully: You're brainwashing my son, now get off my property! *he grabs Mari's throat* Don't make me hurt you, girl.
1613 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he rolls his eyes*
“Ya im sure she’d appreciate her friend not showing up until after...”
1613 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
*pulls out her taser and tases him*

*Cough*
1613 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
K: *she nods* "I don't even know you but you're really smart..... for a Mayer. Also, why did you hate Pandora?"
1613 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
She checks her hair. "She'd appreciate you being there once all the fake carers left."
1613 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
(not a taser)

*Charlotte finishes her coffee and looks over at her friend, taking her nodding gesture as a indication to leave out*
1613 days 18 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Mr Tully: Fuck! *jerks and let's her go* You psycho! How the hell do you have a taser!

Ben: *just stares blankly*
1613 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Poppy wishes she had a taser. :/
1613 days 18 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Uncle Roy: *he laughs* Don't be fooled, Karissa. Mayer's can be very intelligent, and when they are. They can be dangerous. *winks, taking another swig* And my mutual hate for Pandora is my business only.

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!