This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coyote Episode 2: "Fish Out of Water"

Topic » Coyote Episode 2: "Fish..

1627 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
(oh sorry rain! i know we're at orlando's house. i'm not sure how much longer the episode will be but you can join us :))
1627 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“No if I wanted to I would be doing so already.”
1627 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
K: *is a little shock to see her mom be scared* "I will tread as light as I can, but he already hates me." *she takes a deep breath*
1627 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
(Ok :) )
*Georgia sits at home flipping through a magazine smiling at the content before closing it and walking out her home*
1627 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(oop yeah, i lost track of time! wrap up ur scenes guys!!!)
1627 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(sorry julie!!!)
1627 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
Poppy lays back on his bed bored. "I broke into your house for nothing then. But at least I'm not wanting to rip Karissa's hair out." She shrugs. "Win-win for me."
1627 days 17 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Colt and Dick start heading back home
1627 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
K: *looks at her mom* "This might be a weird question, but is dad working with Tucker, like in a nonpolice way?"
1627 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
(this is tragic. rain and ben are gonna have to make amends in mails again)
1627 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Kelly Kole: I wonder why. *puts her hands on her hips. Furrows her brow after that next question.* Your father would never...
1627 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
"Serena we don't have time for practical jokes. This is a professional establishment, we only deal with serious issues." He shakes his head, before turning to Tucker. "As I was saying, the canyon. If you don't want to look, fine. Could I try to set-up a search party? I bet we can get Dick to search it out. He'd be back before nightfall."
1627 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(i feel bad lol)
1627 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
*Georgia walks back into her house because closing scene she opens her closet revealing a Dreamboard she looks at the Content and she would pick up a Flyer*
GEORGIA CLINE FOR MAYOR
*She smiles and crumbles the paper up*
AS IF!
*She turns around and struts towards the camera winking at it the scene ending*
1627 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
(georgia just owned it with one post tho)

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!