This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coyote Episode 2: "Fish Out of Water"

Topic » Coyote Episode 2: "Fish..

1645 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
K: *walks into the police station to talk to her mom*
1645 days 8 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Tucker: Alone? *doesn't sound impressed*

Kelly Kole: *be doing police shit*
1645 days 8 hours ago
Tommy123
*Serena nods nervously*

It is important
1645 days 8 hours ago
Piddu
Dallas nods at Serena as she enters, before speaking to Tucker. "No problem. Anyway I was thinking we could maybe check the canyon out tonight for those bodies? It's the only place we haven't really looked yet that's within town lines."
1645 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
K: *walks to her mom* "Mom, can I talk to you real quick."
1645 days 8 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Tucker: *stares at Dallas*
https://66.media.tumblr.com/02435b55cfc4916aa59c0fbb6d0b7022/tumblr_n10v8sMmn71qi2twuo6_r1_250.gif
*cracks his knuckles* We are not searching the canyon, Dallas. Has that Georgia woman got to you? *gets to his feet* I sure hope not, because I'm not risking any of my people in that canyon. Bad things happen there. You best believe the horror stories, Dallas, cause they're real. *looks for Serena* Is it as important as my wife dying?
1645 days 8 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Kelly Kole: *her jaw goes taut as she looks up at Karissa*
https://66.media.tumblr.com/65ae88358524c2b6ffe81c39f3487f39/tumblr_phsm6xHAiD1wwllmoo2_500.gif
About?
1645 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I do have parents you moron theyd probably have beat the shit out of you.”
*he grumbles laying in bed*
1645 days 8 hours ago
Tommy123
Serena: So what I am about to tell you, will basically change your life. Remember when my mom when she was alive, she had that party and she invited you and we both were drunk and we met. Well you took me into a room and we were talking but then it turned into hooking up. Anyway, long story short, the next month, I found out I was pregnant with your son, Jesse.
1645 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
K: "About something private, I don't want certain people to overhear."
1645 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
Poppy plops down on his bed easing off her heels, though it's a wonder how she climbed a tree in them. "Wait, oh my gosh, do they beat you up? Orlando, you should report them to-" She remembers their police force is useless. "I mean, you can hide in my attic from them sometime. Just ignore the dust. And the shotguns."
1645 days 8 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Kelly Kole: *takes her to an interrogation room cause that's about as private as it gets* What is it?

Tucker: *laughs* What? Is this your idea of a fucking joke?
1645 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“No they don’t beat me idiot they don’t take kindly to people deciding to just break in idiot.”
1645 days 8 hours ago
Piddu
"No of course not. You know I don't listen to a thing Georgia says. I just figured it's one of the last places left to search so we may as well knock it out." He says, getting slightly nervous and getting caught out.

His jaw drops when he hears Tucker mention his wife's passing. He goes to pick it up but before he can he hears about the hook-up.
1645 days 8 hours ago
Tommy123
*Serena takes Jesse's birth certificate out of her purse and shows Tucker and it has his name as the father*

Serena: I am serious

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!