This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cold Cases: Story Two, Chapter 1

Topic » Cold Cases: Story Two, Chapter..

2178 days 21 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Shannon pulls into his driveway and hops out of his car. He walks into his house and flops down on the couch. He looks for the tv remote and realizes it is on the tv stand

“Fuck. . .”

He feels so defeated about having to get up and get the remote. He gets it and lays back on the couch while watching sports center
2178 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
Checks my phone, tilt head-
2178 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Ya she thinks it’s cool”
*he sighs*
“I don’t have my drivers license but sure I’ll probably drink too though”
*he glances at her*
https://78.media.tumblr.com/19d533c749524527f4ae8a525559bb24/tumblr_olaf7kWrvp1w1bzk2o1_500.gif
“Why did you even offer me a ride?”
2178 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
(hey all, back)
2178 days 21 hours ago
Symmetry888
Monica slams her fist into a wall once she's sure they're gone. "Fucking Dick! They named him right, that's for sure!" She shakes her head. "I'm gonna have fun. Just myself, a bottle of wine, and some Cher music." She spends a full 15 minutes figuring out how to set up the speaker Alec bought her into her phone and then starts blasting music as she dances around the house. "And maybe I'll swear off men for the rest of my life once I finally divorce that fucker!"
2178 days 21 hours ago
Noxity
Natalie goes through her room and uncovers about 5 different types of alcohols, Juices and Mixers placing them on her desk.

"The pregame is on"

She smirks to herself
2178 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Chandler nodded*
Chandler: Yeah, I heard about that.
*smiles*
https://78.media.tumblr.com/429fe11b6f21085aa8b113b524e1a2c5/tumblr_mvwzhdKod51qmsw7fo2_250.gif
Chandler: Motel of misery this place sure is. I'll see you at the Cruiser, then?
2178 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
https://78.media.tumblr.com/5e78c699bbf0a5a1d1bc4a440f7ac37a/tumblr_inline_n61cttkhFs1raailf.gif

Because you’re pretty cool and we have lived across the street since forever and I felt this disconnect since high school so what a better time to re kindle.
2178 days 21 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Olivia nods, waving a hand at him dismissively.*
Yeah-yeah, I'll be there.
*She turns to get ready in her own room; pausing for a moment.
By the time this case is over you'll want me back full time, count on it.
*Olivia lightly closes her door and rests her back against it; closing her eyes.*
^At least I damn well hope so...^
2178 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he shrugs*
“Alright I guess. I don’t really care if I’m being honest. I haven’t cared about much for a while.”
2178 days 21 hours ago
coolKat
Bailey: I have some time to kill, so I better get done some of the stuff mom and dad told me to do

*she rolls her eyes and begins*
2178 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
*Pulls up to Natalies*

That’s why I call you Emo and shit. But you call me whorebag which isn’t true but it’s funny
2178 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
https://78.media.tumblr.com/00b3b4d36f0013ce0a5799e005d61733/tumblr_n2ej8iJ85C1sepx2oo1_250.gif
*Kelsie looks to her front door, waiting anxiously for people to start arriving*
Kelsie: ^Maybe this is too much? Maybe Jordan would find this offensive. His sister's dead for Godsakes. What if he's dead? Oh my God- no! Get your shit together, Kelsie. Now's not the time.^

*Chandler nods at Olivia and walks out of the motel to get into his car*

*Minage texts his wife asking to get her ass down to the Cruiser*
*he texts again saying sorry because he's a little bitch*
2178 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
Stops at a diner,  and walks in-
2178 days 21 hours ago
Noxity
Natalie looks out her window pouring a few drinks and going down onto her front porch waiting for them to get out of their car

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!