This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter Four

Topic » Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter..

2299 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Smiled. - oh..uh..i kinda borrow your shirt. Since i dont have uh -goes red- clothes.
-sits up- ill make breakfast while you shower
2299 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Ok and I think my shirt looks nice on you.”
*he smiles*
2299 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Blush, stands up- take a shower stinker. -walks to the kitchen -
2299 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he laughs and heads to the shower *
2299 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Smh-
Looks in the fridge, takes out the eggs-

^bread. ^
-search for them-
2299 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Used the cup to cut the middle of the bread, then butter it. Puts the bread down then mix 4 eggs to make scramble. Pour a bit of the eggs in the middle then start cooking-
2299 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Makes two plate, stares outside-
2299 days 8 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*at the Phoenix Local Hospital Lana remains in a stable condition however she is in a coma.*
2299 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Dun dun dunnnn)
2299 days 6 hours ago
dvs194
*Greer is sitting in Lana's hospital room and keeping an eye on her, having already checked out of the hospital herself*
2299 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jackson got a text about her and headed back to the hospital *
2299 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
(I’ll be writing the season closer tomorrow. When the survivors can, please pm me what you want their ending to be like! Thank you :D)
2298 days 23 hours ago
Maya10
Brrrrrr)
2298 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
>< <> ><8th December, 10:00 AM>< <> ><

*Lana lays in her hospital bed, she has not woken up from her coma. Her dad sits in a chair nearby, he can't fathom what's happened lately. His wife dead, daughter asleep temporarily, with no clue of when she might awaken. He reaches for her hand, holding it closely. He starts weeping, feeling the hand slowly grasp his*

"L-Lana?"

*Lana flutters her eyes open, she turns and faintly smiles at her father*

"I'm not leaving you anytime soon, dad" she announces.

*Sitting up, she embraces her father in a hug and the camera pans out*

>< <> ><Epilogue>< <> ><

*Jackson and Natalia began officially dating, spending their free time with different goals in mind. Jackson still searches for David, curious as to why he was lucky enough to gain  individual attention & miraculously heal from his injuries. Nat looks for answers about her birth parents, never giving up*

*Asher & Greer had that baby-driver inspired ending, saying their goodbyes & leaving Carrington Park for good. She had Jackson make sure to call if/after Lana woke up, she was almost like a sister to her in the end, if you think about it. Asher never found out he was adopted, at least not *yet*. Who knows what might happen, though?*

>< <> ><8th December, 5:00 AM>< <> ><

*David stands on a hill overlooking Carrington Park. He really doesn't want to deal anymore with this place, his time here's done. He lets out a sigh, tapping his foot for a minute, before walking off. He's not easy to find at this point...*

-END OF STORY 1-
2298 days 9 hours ago
dvs194
(👏👏👏)

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!