This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter Four

Topic » Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter..

2292 days 12 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Episode Four.

>< <> >< 4th December, 9:00 AM >< <> ><

Lana pulls up to the Blake residence in Jackie’s car, the gravel driveway cracking under her tires like popcorn. She parks the car and answers her phone just as it rings.
   “Greer, hey! I just pulled up,” Lana says, still sitting in the car.
   “I’m sorry, I’m just, I’m still scared.”
   “You have nothing to worry about, I promise.”
https://78.media.tumblr.com/6f924e770dfe5e395877f5bbf1623b59/tumblr_mo3kvqOClD1s4nmk6o1_500.gif
   “Y-yeah…” Greer’s voice lingers off just as Lana hangs up and walks up to the Blake front door just as Asher opens it. Lana stares at him, wide-eyed.
   “Hey, Lana,” Asher says, smiling ear-to-ear like as if their past never happened.
   Lana ignores Asher and shoves past him into his house, uninvited.
  “Greer!” Lana calls out into the house, going through the maze of what is the Blake residence, she goes out the back door and into the pool area just in time to see Greer pulling bags out of the guest house. She goes over to help Greer before she feels a hand on her shoulder.
   “Please, look after her,” Asher says, Lana swipes his hand off her shoulder and looks at him, his voice was full of sincerity and worry and his eyes were slightly watery.
   “Asher… do you have a… heart?” Lana scoffs, laughing before walking over to Greer who keeps her head down and helps her with her bags.
   “I do. Just not for you, Lana. What we did was wrong and I think you should acknowledge that and move on. For now, it’s about Greer and --” Asher is suddenly cut off by Lana.
   “I am well fucking aware of what we did was wrong. Don’t think it keeps me up at night too! I am taking Greer and I don’t want you near my house, if you two wanna fuck, go somewhere else.” Lana storms off with some of Greer’s bags and Greer reluctantly follows. Despite wanting to stay and defend Asher, she didn’t want to be on that property anymore.
   Asher just watches them leave -- mostly Greer -- he exhales heavily.
   https://media1.tenor.com/images/257ea7ee8299605494b19d0f54ce0a28/tenor.gif?itemid=4753178

>< <> >< 4th December, 3:00 PM >< <> ><

Mary-Anne stands on the empty lot with Dawn and Florence. They look at what appears to be two graves. Soon a figure steps out from the shadows and joins the girls; it’s David.
   “Glad to see you girls here, where’s Duamutef?” David asks, sternly.
   “She had business to attend too,” Dawn says, the only one who isn’t shaking in her boots, she puffs out some smoke that gently wafts through the air around them.
   “Qebehsenuef, explain to me as to why you’ve buried someone else here?” David looks at her, obviously, they feel as if they shouldn’t be scared of someone as young as David, but appearances can fool nowadays.
   “She got in the way. I was helping a friend…” Mary-Anne winces in pain and doubles over as her stomach cramps.
   “This is sacred lands, Qebehsenuef! I am ashamed to call you my daughter!” David snarls, spitting on her. “This is where we will complete the ritual and gain immortality. We may look young, but our days are catching up. We’ll die soon. And soon, the world will be ours!” David smirks devilishly as Dawn cringes.
   “God you sound like the same boring antagonist of every childrens show ever,” she rolls her eyes. “Her son’s only eighteen how the hell are we supposed to complete the ritual?”
   “I found a new spell,” Florence speaks up, “It’s an aging spell, we’ll age him to sixty-six then kill him,” Florence speaks, her voice slightly cracking.
   “Once we do so, we’ll sacrifice him and Lisa and we’ll gain immortality!” David shrieks.
   “Well, you’re still supposed to be locked up in a jail cell, how is it going to work?” Mary-Anne says, getting up from after having her insides turned.
   “I’ll leave that for my daughters, once the ritual is complete then we can finally reveal our true selves and destroy Carrington Park!” David does his evil shriek again, Florence and Mary-Anne smile but Dawn is still unimpressed.
   “I’ll stab a bitch if you do that shriek again.” Dawn growls.
   “Imsety, always have been my favorite child…” David sniggers, but before Dawn could reply he disappears into thin air.

>< <> >< 5th December, 7:00 AM >< <> ><

Lana walks into her living room with a bowl of popcorn where Conrad, Greer, and Jackson are as they watch an episode of Bad Girls Club. Lana groans.
   “Seriously Jackson? This trash?” Lana sits down on the couch next to him and Greer.
   “C’mon, it’s like the best season, Judi is a fucking goddess!”
   “OK, yeah she is.” Lana sits down and they all munch on some popcorn and after they finish a couple of episodes -- and the popcorn -- Lana decides to break the ice.
   “We need to do some investigating on why Mr.Blake has a gun in his drawer.” Lana announces.
   “You’re so caught up in all this investigating you’re not making any time for some normalcy!” Conrad says. Greer nods in agreement.
   “I don’t care. I won’t stop until my grandmother’s killer is caught and her body is found. She deserves a proper burial! The police have quite clearly given up!” Lana rambles.
   “Lana, calm down. We’re not qualified for this…” Conrad says.
   Lana stands up infuriated. “We’re breaking into the Blake residence.”
   Greer and Conrad facepalm.

In this episode:
Tonight: I’ll be sending out activities for people to do -- mostly just free roam
Tomorrow: A big battle will commence
Wednesday: ???
Note: A lot of fucking death will happen, prepare the massacre! Oh, and we’re backkkk!!

(Posting to begin on Monday, 15th Jan, 6:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM CST)
2291 days 14 hours ago
RyanAndrews
**(You may begin posting)**
2291 days 14 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Lana: *is driving Conrad, Jackson, and Greer over to the Blake residence.*
2291 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
*Greer is sitting in the car, looking out the window and keeping her hands clenched slightly at her sides to try to hide her nerves*
2291 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
*Conrad sits in the passenger seat, fumbling with the radio*

-

*Adeline exists...I guess*
2291 days 14 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Lana: *is determined, probably too determined*
2291 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jackson is there singing end game by Taylor swift*
2291 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
*Greer is plainly obviously nervous as hell about going back to the Blake house*
2291 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
*Conrad sighs*

“This will hopefully go smoothly, he said doubting it”
2291 days 14 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Taylor Swift isn't even on the radio, wtf Jackson?*

Lana: *pulls up to the Blake residence slamming on the breaks.* OK, let's do this. *gets out of the car*
2291 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jackson looks at the others*
“Oh uh ya. Woo we’re gonna do that.”
2291 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
*Conrad opens the door, stepping outside*
2291 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jackson gets out of the car too*
2291 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
*Greer stays in the car, just kinda looking at the house*
2291 days 14 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Lana: *looks at Greer* You coming or not?
2291 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
*Paces Back and forth letting out a deep breath*

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!